Alex7

Is it necessary for humans to be connected to source?

4 posts in this topic

So I'm not sure this spiritual revolution is going down anytime soon because the truth still hurts and its takes all this inner work for you to be okay with truth even if it hurts, the soul in the body trying to autocorrect everyone to remind them that this higher aspect of themselves exists in this human body, is that even necessary when the human ego is stronger than the higher self and everyone is just trying to get the prize whatever that is, usually the king or queen, beautiful girl and rich powerful guy because humans are like that. The ego falls for all of that. So are we really going to become these spiritually aware beings when the rest of the world is a mess and people are too dangerous for us to even express ourselves completely, people unfortunately can physically hurt you if you "trigger" them, when in reality they're just trying to make you self aware of your own darkness (meanwhile they think they are "of the light.") so you can become more light, instead of suppressing it and you pass it on to another generation. This shit is just too complicated and people are unconscious and this end of the road utopian society just doesn't look like its happening anytime soon, this war on consciousness or whatever you want to call it sucks, predictions of ww3 and nothing, nothing is happening, once someone is wrong their knowledge becomes questionable and life has become so horrible the idea of ww3 actually sounds good, that's how fucked up it is. I'm just expressing because I feel the resistance in me just saying fuck it and triggering people so they can heal, people love to gossip and never go within themselves and heal so it takes triggering them for them to heal involuntarily, this is why triggering is good, you finally heal, its not nice to be rude and hurtful but people need to heal so this whole world can heal. I don't know how people live in this numb world, they do it somehow and if they hate it enough they become wealthy to free themselves. if I see the people in my life I cant express to them and just cut to the chase of the core of their pain, I will hurt them but I can see it, and because I cant say it and people aren't honest enough with themselves they will deny that pain.

I'm not like a asshole but I'm hurting myself and my flow because I cant express fully because of where people are. Source isn't a love and light thing, all that dark suppressed shit will come out of people if they express source in a body and that is intimidating, it is like a war and I'm fucking losing because my ego is scared, it projects people hitting me and yelling at me lol, source perspective forces the darkness out of you because it doesn't like it just shows you yourself even the dark aspects, that's what it does, we are both light and dark, its fine, but source perspective will trigger the fuck out of you for you too heal, don't take it personal. gossip might be the most useless thing people do, those people suck at healing themselves/everyone.

Keep eating meat, smoking, drinking, fucking, "loving"(lusting), taking pills, hating, gossiping, so you continue to not heal and pass it on to the next generation so your kids have to do more work because you didn't heal it. Source/love/god is such a asshole, no wonder they fucked up jesus and tupac lol. Heal, just heal. please.. love really isn't just light its painful if you have a lot of darkness in you, but again free will, do what you want but this higher self does exist, its not like a image of guys just trying to get pussy with beats and shit telling you some shit they got outside of themselves, there's a difference from outside information and inside information, Blame my blue print, its a rough one and this is why I resist expressing, look at the shit I say, I keep inside, it is what it is. Have a good day and I'm not saying it to anyone just humanity in general, it isn't personal and pointed to one specific person, I don't do that around the back gossip shit, I heal that bullshit in myself as you should.

Feeling that. Sometimes I question the shift/rise in human consciousness. Yes there are many of us but the rest of humanity is so hard wired to the ego it's insane..there are some beautiful people out there who aren't even aware of their spiritual essence but I find it difficult to express myself in this world/society

When I think about it for too long, I feel like all of that is so surrealistic !!!!! Living is weird !

I feel like everything is written, even every single thought.

Edited by heloiseviola
  • Upvote 1

On 5/10/2017 at 5:07 PM, Alex7 said:

So I'm not sure this spiritual revolution is going down anytime soon because the truth still hurts and its takes all this inner work for you to be okay with truth even if it hurts, the soul in the body trying to autocorrect everyone to remind them that this higher aspect of themselves exists in this human body, is that even necessary when the human ego is stronger than the higher self and everyone is just trying to get the prize whatever that is, usually the king or queen, beautiful girl and rich powerful guy because humans are like that. The ego falls for all of that. So are we really going to become these spiritually aware beings when the rest of the world is a mess and people are too dangerous for us to even express ourselves completely, people unfortunately can physically hurt you if you "trigger" them, when in reality they're just trying to make you self aware of your own darkness (meanwhile they think they are "of the light.") so you can become more light, instead of suppressing it and you pass it on to another generation. This shit is just too complicated and people are unconscious and this end of the road utopian society just doesn't look like its happening anytime soon, this war on consciousness or whatever you want to call it sucks, predictions of ww3 and nothing, nothing is happening, once someone is wrong their knowledge becomes questionable and life has become so horrible the idea of ww3 actually sounds good, that's how fucked up it is. I'm just expressing because I feel the resistance in me just saying fuck it and triggering people so they can heal, people love to gossip and never go within themselves and heal so it takes triggering them for them to heal involuntarily, this is why triggering is good, you finally heal, its not nice to be rude and hurtful but people need to heal so this whole world can heal. I don't know how people live in this numb world, they do it somehow and if they hate it enough they become wealthy to free themselves. if I see the people in my life I cant express to them and just cut to the chase of the core of their pain, I will hurt them but I can see it, and because I cant say it and people aren't honest enough with themselves they will deny that pain.

I'm not like a asshole but I'm hurting myself and my flow because I cant express fully because of where people are. Source isn't a love and light thing, all that dark suppressed shit will come out of people if they express source in a body and that is intimidating, it is like a war and I'm fucking losing because my ego is scared, it projects people hitting me and yelling at me lol, source perspective forces the darkness out of you because it doesn't like it just shows you yourself even the dark aspects, that's what it does, we are both light and dark, its fine, but source perspective will trigger the fuck out of you for you too heal, don't take it personal. gossip might be the most useless thing people do, those people suck at healing themselves/everyone.

Keep eating meat, smoking, drinking, fucking, "loving"(lusting), taking pills, hating, gossiping, so you continue to not heal and pass it on to the next generation so your kids have to do more work because you didn't heal it. Source/love/god is such a asshole, no wonder they fucked up jesus and tupac lol. Heal, just heal. please.. love really isn't just light its painful if you have a lot of darkness in you, but again free will, do what you want but this higher self does exist, its not like a image of guys just trying to get pussy with beats and shit telling you some shit they got outside of themselves, there's a difference from outside information and inside information, Blame my blue print, its a rough one and this is why I resist expressing, look at the shit I say, I keep inside, it is what it is. Have a good day and I'm not saying it to anyone just humanity in general, it isn't personal and pointed to one specific person, I don't do that around the back gossip shit, I heal that bullshit in myself as you should.

We are are coming closer to a point in consciousness development as a planet where extra-Terrestrials is going to be a no brainer paradigm to accept.

I am Marduk and I'll be the world's leader under the service of Enlil the righteous king of the Annunaki/Israel. A large portion of Jews are Annunaki. Most Muslims are, if not all. 

My mission is to bring peace to the universe. With that means the destruction of Amalek which is in the heart of Enki and therefore every individual on the planet, since the animal nature of him has been implanted into our bodily paradigm from conception. 

Humanity will rise. All those who are interested in spirituality will be saved. All else will need to work their way up until they realize (if the bottom rank realize) that we are all Source energy expressed in an array of unique colors. Until then, we will have the prestige, the money, the influence, the "power", and say on what goes on in the  world. 

Teal Swan will be one of the richest people on Earth, as Leo Gura, myself, and many of the spiritual teachers who will usher in the age of extra-Terrestrials.