Olga-p

Is it Possible to have a expansion with Out Trauma?

45 posts in this topic

Is Trauma the Catalyst in which expansion is attained ?  I have found that in my self and with pretty much everybody I know ,Trauma is the very thing that pushed them to dive into a greater understanding of everything. All of the most Spirtually attuned people I have come across have been through some of the most horrifying experiences. Even looking at the most popular spiritual figures. Is Trauma inevitable? Is Trauma serve as a maze that allows us to figure out a way out of and if we do we are able to gain an enlightenment from. This is not to say that we should fester in or cause trauma to ourselves , I believe the point is to experience, heal , understand ECT, I believe trying to STAY in a state of suffering is not the  purpose of expansion. However, is the the duality of the world the balance that to gain Attunement you must first face the illusion  of this world?  And the more we face of the one thing the more we have to face the opposite same side of the same  spectrum in order to gain full understanding? Is it possible to gain expansion with out being in a state of conflict? 

Edited by Olga-p
  • Upvote 2

Guest amy f

@Olga-p I think way back when, collectively we chose trauma/pain, polarity as the most beneficial way to expansion as, as a race we probably were not ready for other ways. Polarity kind of gets right to the point as to realizing what we don't want and then knowing what we do want. And were slowly coming out of that old consciousness. I think I have heard that trauma and joy and all that positive and negative are equally able to cause expansion. I do not think we HAVE to be traumatized and suffer to "realize ourselves". However as we are changing and shifting and moving to a more beautiful earth (vibrationally) and after everything negative is cleansed and has run its course, there will be no need for negative lower vibrations to be the cause of our expansion. We will probably choose collectively another way to do so that is not so painful. Individually if you have trauma or lower vibrations they need to be faced and released if you wish to expand beyond the old way. (: just my opinion

Guest amy f

And do yourself a favor...do not hold yourself back by waiting for the world to shift all the negativity as this will take while.. You can choose your new way now just don't hold yourself back :)

2 hours ago, amy faragher said:

@Olga-p I think way back when, collectively we chose trauma/pain, polarity as the most beneficial way to expansion as, as a race we probably were not ready for other ways. Polarity kind of gets right to the point as to realizing what we don't want and then knowing what we do want. And were slowly coming out of that old consciousness. I think I have heard that trauma and joy and all that positive and negative are equally able to cause expansion. I do not think we HAVE to be traumatized and suffer to "realize ourselves". However as we are changing and shifting and moving to a more beautiful earth (vibrationally) and after everything negative is cleansed and has run its course, there will be no need for negative lower vibrations to be the cause of our expansion. We will probably choose collectively another way to do so that is not so painful. Individually if you have trauma or lower vibrations they need to be faced and released if you wish to expand beyond the old way. (: just my opinion

I guess if you lived a content life then would we want to change or expand at all. If everything is positive always then would we move at all? Wouldnt we just want to be content and would that lead to complacency ? Not growth? 

Can a world with out duality existing ?  

2 hours ago, amy faragher said:

And do yourself a favor...do not hold yourself back by waiting for the world to shift all the negativity as this will take while.. You can choose your new way now just don't hold yourself back :)

(Oh , I don't hold as far as I can help it lol...... :EWBTE-min: believe it or not been spending all time on  working on healing and expansion. I have comet to a place where I am the closest to aligning with myself. :happyderp-min: Thank you for the kind words :))

And I guess if we continue to separate positive and negitive doesn't that keep the concept of duality alive?

I guess isn't that the same as good and bad instead of just seeing what is? 

IS Positive -closes to truth or oneness and is Negative- illusion and what is falseness and blocks our connection with oneness?  Instead of saying we should be positive should we be saying we should be aligning? 

Isn't too much positive just as false as too much negative ? Wouldn't it be more expansive to be of balance? 

I completely agree with living in the highest vibration .... I know it sounds conflicting but it's trying to understand more of truth. I am pushing and trying to expand beyond the realms of the human mind of just positive and negative, Good and bad ......you know . I think is important to in order to see it as a whole. 

Thanks for humoring me :derp-min: 

Guest amy f

@Olga-p I do not think we are separating negative from positive, I think we are integrating and blending the two and embracing them both and so not resisting either. (some of us that is) 

A world without duality is the center point of observation. Your pure presence and observing nature alone will be the world your asking about. Being the observer to everything, you realize nothing is separate from you. there is only you in the first place. And from this place of one being, you are experiencing every form, every idea, every concept, every polarity..and to be this pure being is to only be the space of presence. Which is no judgement. Pure presence is absent of true polarity. But can experience polarity whilst remaining as it is and can only be as it is: ONE. So Posisitive and negative are equally embraced and so nothing is really closer to truth. It is only the identity of the personal human who makes it difficult by identifying negative with only illusion and so only experiencing illusion. And identifying positive with "all truth and one with god" which can be a trap. Embrace both as they are a gift to the human experience. (:

I enjoy your answer,   I appreciate the concept of experiencing everything as is , It seem more accurate to me and what ever perpetual question that drives us to explore the vastness of what and who we are.  There was a saying that was  goes  "What is will be regardless if you believe it or not", I suppose all you do is limit your perspective when you chose once thing over the other. Truth is the limited word that we can use so is negativity and positive, there is a spectrum that falls in between all of that as well. I believe that our language is a limited way of being able to explain something so vast , But it does the trick most times. Then once we lose the center point of observation we no longer observe and then self dissipates and we are one. :yin-yang-yahoo-emoticon::) 

Edited by Olga-p

3 hours ago, amy faragher said:

@Olga-p I do not think we are separating negative from positive, I think we are integrating and blending the two and embracing them both and so not resisting either. (some of us that is) 

A world without duality is the center point of observation. Your pure presence and observing nature alone will be the world your asking about. Being the observer to everything, you realize nothing is separate from you. there is only you in the first place. And from this place of one being, you are experiencing every form, every idea, every concept, every polarity..and to be this pure being is to only be the space of presence. Which is no judgement. Pure presence is absent of true polarity. But can experience polarity whilst remaining as it is and can only be as it is: ONE. So Posisitive and negative are equally embraced and so nothing is really closer to truth. It is only the identity of the personal human who makes it difficult by identifying negative with only illusion and so only experiencing illusion. And identifying positive with "all truth and one with god" which can be a trap. Embrace both as they are a gift to the human experience. (:

@Olga-p, @amy faragher and yourself have covered many pertinent points, so I want rehash them.

Do we have to experience pain or trauma? The answer is yes and no. Though, our blueprint or choice for incarnating would suggest we seek certain challenges to be able to expand. In the physical and densest vibration many opportunities exist for us to achieve this. One of our greatest opportunities now is to lift the veil of illusion and empower ourselves with our creative abilities and abundance. The fundamental components of life are Freedom and Creativity. Freedom is arrested through Control and with abuse of Power used to exert control. Creativity is arrested through the Illusion of the physical and Control. We're now entering an era where control is increasing and diminishing. There are to extreme polarities playing out at opposite ends of the spectrum and this is why (I believe) we are experiencing such intensity with each polarity. There are those that are trying to increase their control and this is contrasted by those breaking free of it. There are those that are seeking freedom and using control to be free. It is interesting the paradox that exists between each contrast.

What I was going to say is that with the expansion through trauma, is that collectively we all experience and expand. Those who do not incarnate are part of the universal collective and also expand from our physical experiences. It has been said, that an animal who incarnates and experience a life of pain to become a source of food, would rather this than to have not had the experience at all. And who are we as humans to deny that right. I've paraphrased of course. The point being, is that we spend so much time in trying to control everything that we can lose sight of the spiritual aspect of expansion. Should we deny a living creature or even a rock the opportunity to not expand?

Im not an advocate for animal cruelty or slaughter etc, but the spiritual expansion of life and death is limitless and infinite. Our context and perspective of physical and emotional pain and trauma influence our beliefs. If there wasn't the veil of illusion and the inducement if spirtual amnesia, then we would have the same experience, expansion and growth through free will and our ability to create a new world where we're at peace and do not need to kill for food or power.

As you have pointed out, there are many here in this forum that have experienced trauma and are using this to gift others to raise spiritual awareness from your experience and your expansion. Thank you for this gift.

Love & Light?

• Upvote 3

Some great answers in this thread.

I think expansion without trauma is possible, but this is an accelerated path that I suppose we have chosen. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Olga-p said:

Is Trauma the Catalyst in which expansion is attained ?  I have found that in my self and with pretty much everybody I know ,Trauma is the very thing that pushed them to dive into a greater understanding of everything. All of the most Spirtually attuned people I have come across have been through some of the most horrifying experiences. Even looking at the most popular spiritual figures. Is Trauma inevitable? Is Trauma serve as a maze that allows us to figure out a way out of and if we do we are able to gain an enlightenment from. This is not to say that we should fester in or cause trauma to ourselves , I believe the point is to experience, heal , understand ECT, I believe trying to STAY in a state of suffering is not the  purpose of expansion. However, is the the duality of the world the balance that to gain Attunement you must first face the illusion  of this world?  And the more we face of the one thing the more we have to face the opposite same side of the same  spectrum in order to gain full understanding? Is it possible to gain expansion with out being in a state of conflict? 

Yes it is possible to expand without conflict.  I've witnessed much of the trauma that occurs to people since I was born here and most of it stems from subjectivity.  

To expand without trauma you must become trauma and understand what creates trauma.  This allows one to manipulate trauma for their own benefit.

When I was a kid I went through a lot of situations other people have told me were horrible but I wasn't traumatized by them.  I just figured out why they happened. 

Ultimately in order to avoid being traumatized you need to be able to see events objectively.  That's the only way they won't psychologically harm you.  

At least...That was how I did it as a child.

I am really enjoying the answers that are coming about in this thread. I understand it is such a large and I'll be it controversial topic. I suppose that in the ultimate fast tract of expansion  trauma is something we have come to use as the very thing that can support  our spiritual awakening. But that trauma is also an extrem and while there is extreme there will always been imbalance. As we close this gap there loses the attention of extrem and survival and we dissipate self and no long have to lean on duality because we are all......we understand all we are everything and nothing. I accept the trauma I have been through and the gifts I have been given, even when at times they were seen as burdens. I have to look back and say "how did I get through that or how am I not curled up in a ball not freaking out how can I function ?' it served a purpose it serves the purpose of empathy and compassion. I look at what people are talking about in this forum and say wow I have been thought that and that and that and I am going through that. I enjoy hearing what they have to say because its an offering of perspective that I will never have but i can connect to and tap into  empathy and compassion and this allows me to take it in and grown and gain even deeper insight.  I guess the question formed because I actually don't know any one who hasn't been through trauma and come out on a spiritual quest of enlightenment. I guess it's not so much have you not been affect but do you know anyone who had from the begining to this point lived a life that was balanced and are spiritually attuned? Where everything went just right and through the that found expansion? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Olga-p said:

I am really enjoying the answers that are coming about in this thread. I understand it is such a large and I'll be it controversial topic. I suppose that in the ultimate fast tract of expansion  trauma is something we have come to use as the very thing that can support  our spiritual awakening. But that trauma is also an extrem and while there is extreme there will always been imbalance. As we close this gap there loses the attention of extrem and survival and we dissipate self and no long have to lean on duality because we are all......we understand all we are everything and nothing. I accept the trauma I have been through and the gifts I have been given, even when at times they were seen as burdens. I have to look back and say "how did I get through that or how am I not curled up in a ball not freaking out how can I function ?' it served a purpose it serves the purpose of empathy and compassion. I look at what people are talking about in this forum and say wow I have been thought that and that and that and I am going through that. I enjoy hearing what they have to say because its an offering of perspective that I will never have but i can connect to and tap into  empathy and compassion and this allows me to take it in and grown and gain even deeper insight.  I guess the question formed because I actually don't know any one who hasn't been through trauma and come out on a spiritual quest of enlightenment. I guess it's not so much have you not been affect but do you know anyone who had from the begining to this point lived a life that was balanced and are spiritually attuned? Where everything went just right and through the that found expansion? 

Here's a tip.

The people who go through the most extreme things end up the most powerful if they don't wuss out.  

:yin-yang-yahoo-emoticon: :5: isnt it so 

2 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Here's a tip.

The people who go through the most extreme things end up the most powerful if they don't wuss out.  

Edited by Olga-p