Rahul Johar

*EMERGENCY**DESPERATE**PLEASE READ*

4 posts in this topic

*EMERGENCY**DESPERATE**PLEASE READ*

I came home to find out that my mom is not home and everyone in my family is calling her but her phone is switched off, I then check my phone and see that she's left a msg saying that she's left a note under the bed for my dad, the note says that she's depressed, confused, struggling and that she's left for a "few days" and that we shouldn't worry and that if we "try anything stupid" she'll commit suicide. We have no idea where she is and we have no idea if she will ever come back or if she's in danger etc. She's been friends and enemies with some shady pretty people  and I don't know if it's related or not, if maybe she was blackmailed or something, she keeps a lot of secrets. Everyone is panicking, I can't believe she would do this to me, are any of you extrasensory/psychic etc.? Can you tell me if she's okay and if or when she'll come back, please, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't stop crying and i'm worried sick and I don't know what to do.  It's been almost 2 days now and I feel myself dying inside, we're going to the police tomorrow but I don't even know if that'll help. If you have any kind of spiritual abilities please tell me what you can. 

Edited by Rahul Johar

I'm no teacher by any means but I want you to feel that it should be okay. The stress of our lives keep us repeating patterns that emphasize on some of our negative thoughts. This moment she's taken is a step to break out of the chains, out of the cycle and to reinvigorate a sense of self again. Know that the time she spends away from you is for her own well being, a chance to breathe, to step away from the sludge of our environment. Be brave for her and be strong for yourself by knowing there is wisdom in her mini vacation. It's not the destination, but the journey, as they say.

Love and Light

• Upvote 2

She didn't do this "to you" but for you and for herself and her family. You can find her, she's your Mom and there are few greater bonds. Calm your mind and thoughts and listen to the source and the messages from your soul, find your connection to her within your mind. She's here in your head , just listen, just listen, hear her voice , smell her perfume, feel her presence. Know...