Your Spiritual Practice

7 posts in this topic

Your Spiritual Practice

Hey Guys! I'm interested to know what your spiritual practices are, whether it be meditation, astral projection, yoga or anything new! Also how long/how many times a day you practice. I personally meditate for 15 minutes everyday and find a blissful transcendence (which sometimes causes spinning and weird sensations within my body) but I'm thinking of shaking up my spiritual practice..looking forward to hearing from you guys.. :-) 

Hi Matt !

I meditate daily. Most of the time I lay down in my bed until I am in a state of total relaxation and void. Sometimes when I stop to meditate, a few hours have passed and I know I was not asleep but I don't remember anything and I feel like time flew away. It's like my soul went to a spa for a while.

And I do shadow work to, not as fun as meditation, but I always see wonderful repercussion on my life.

I also try my very best not to resit to any feeling. I would like to be able to process the events I live at the same time that I live them.

I like to fast, that does it for me, it quiets my ego whenever I want to have something confirmed to me, its like going up above the clouds, the clouds being your egos thoughts and beliefs, then your higher self is just on, then when I eat again back to 3d, well depends what I eat, cooked food brings me back to 3d, raw not so much, you still feel high. if you do a breatharian initiation you don't get hungry anymore and you can not eat for days easy, you just get high and fed from your crown, I enjoy it, and food goes right through you also no matter how much you eat, its just your physical and spiritual self kind of blend together and now just your consciousness state feeds you, but if you are sad and low then you need to eat, otherwise its starvation. Teal did a interview with a breatharian/pranic, yeah its real, it blew my mind too.

Edited by Alex7

21 hours ago, heloiseviola said:

Hi Matt !

I meditate daily. Most of the time I lay down in my bed until I am in a state of total relaxation and void. Sometimes when I stop to meditate, a few hours have passed and I know I was not asleep but I don't remember anything and I feel like time flew away. It's like my soul went to a spa for a while.

And I do shadow work to, not as fun as meditation, but I always see wonderful repercussion on my life.

I also try my very best not to resit to any feeling. I would like to be able to process the events I live at the same time that I live them.

Amazing! I find that over time meditation seems to pass the time by very quickly because there are less thoughts and the you don't notice the time passing when in a state of transcendence.

I haven't actually tried shadow work as of yet..however I do try to become more aware of my feelings and I be careful not to suppress any emotions..sounds awesome! 

19 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I like to fast, that does it for me, it quiets my ego whenever I want to have something confirmed to me, its like going up above the clouds, the clouds being your egos thoughts and beliefs, then your higher self is just on, then when I eat again back to 3d, well depends what I eat, cooked food brings me back to 3d, raw not so much, you still feel high. if you do a breatharian initiation you don't get hungry anymore and you can not eat for days easy, you just get high and fed from your crown, I enjoy it, and food goes right through you also no matter how much you eat, its just your physical and spiritual self kind of blend together and now just your consciousness state feeds you, but if you are sad and low then you need to eat, otherwise its starvation. Teal did a interview with a breatharian/pranic, yeah its real, it blew my mind too.

Very interesting dude! Do you ever meditate? Or do you just consistently see the world through your spiritual self enough that you don't have to meditate? I find it hard to connect with my higher self without a good 15/20 minutes of meditation..so it actually sounds like something that would appeal to me..I know the interview you are talking about..you mean the one with Ray Maor? 

On 5/7/2017 at 2:50 PM, Matt16 said:

Your Spiritual Practice

Hey Guys! I'm interested to know what your spiritual practices are, whether it be meditation, astral projection, yoga or anything new! Also how long/how many times a day you practice. I personally meditate for 15 minutes everyday and find a blissful transcendence (which sometimes causes spinning and weird sensations within my body) but I'm thinking of shaking up my spiritual practice..looking forward to hearing from you guys.. :-) 

To be quite honest, I am not so spiritually developed. I am very knoweldgble in a diverse amount of subjects and can understand almost any concept, but my practices consist of:

1. Going on forums 

2. Learning Talmud and Mishna

3. Using Facebook 

4. Taking walks

5. Showering 

6. Thinking 

7. Pondering my future 

8. And working on becoming King

Mine consists of mostly: 15-30 minute meditations, talking to my spirit guide, listening to spiritual lectures (mostly Teal Swan and Alan Watts) and reading books on spiritual matters that I find interesting. I would say its similar to Zen, the religion of doing without trying to do. The practice of not practicing. 

• Upvote 1

Some of my daily used practices are:

Vipassana, conscious breathing, shadow work, questioning stuff and resistance release techniques.  It varies how much i use each when but in general yea this is what i do every day.

Edited by Jerry Tyfting