Sign in to follow this  
joneziii

Lucid Dream. Music in the Stars

3 posts in this topic

Lucid Dream. Music in the Stars

It is about a lucid dream I had last. I woke up in the dream while talking to a dream person and had her walk outside with me. I looked up and said isn't life beautiful? Then I heard what I believe to be the sound of the universe. Like a humming and singing beauty of life force. I tried to get her to hear it but I realized she wasn't real or didn't care so I let go of her hand and flew up into the night sky. There were tall trees all around as I got higher the colors in the night sky lit up into purple and teal. I began to hear birds sing and saw that I was approaching clouds. Before I reached the clouds I looked down at my human body and it began to slough off as the human forms' energy dispersed into the night sky below. Until I was just energy again ...in the clouds. 

lucid.jpg

This is beautiful! What an awesome experience. Clearly you are multitalented as a creator. I have wanted to lucid dream and astral travel for so long but keep getting distracted with other stuff. I can't believe I'm going to share this with you, but it proves my point. I scribbled this on the wall quickly yesterday before I painted over it in a new color. It's not an all inclusive message. I just wanted to put it out there to the universe, and here you are literally the same day. Although I didn't see your post until today. :) Creepy cool right?

IMG_8283.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you for sharing! I fell off the spiritual path over the summer and have been trying to find my way again. Well recently I have been allowing myself to see what I would normally think of as coincedences but may actually be the universe responding to me and things happening for reasons. I hadn't been on this website in months until yesterday to see that you were the only person to follow me in that time. Then reading some of your posts I found that it was just the reminders that I needed right now and you saw something in my last post that you had just wrote! Pretty cool. I've lucid dreamt a few times in my life. I remember my first one and that last one very well but the rest I recall waking briefly and not knowing what to do so I always start flying, I love it!! The tricks that always seem to work for me: asking myself randomly throughout the day if I am dreaming {so while dreaming it will be subconscious and you will ask yourself in the dream}, before bed meditation, during dreaming to notice how phones don't work right, clocks are strange, and light switches may not work. It's been over a year now since I've had one but this has inspired me to try again. I also did my first tarot reading today for the first time in months. I feel like I'm finding my way again. I want to believe in so many things. It can just be difficult in the world we live in. I will continue to surround myself with similar inspiring people.

Thanks again for sharing! Means more than you know.