Saul_Tasier

Heart meditation!

2 posts in this topic

Heart meditation!

My heart allowed me into it's wall. It was a large structure. I don't feel comfortable saying more than that. What my heart told me was amazing! Its said that it's scared of being desired and would prefer a passive distant kind of love. It does not like being neglected and lonley, but it prefers that to being grabbed after and used. It struggles to find the right kind of love that gives just enough space and just enough attention. I found that fascinating. It also said it was afraid of the vastness of the universe. It seems very closed right now. I just went through a break up from a relationship where I was neglected. I'm just musing on things, trying to talk to more people like me so please reach out if you get the feeling too.

Dealing with heart chords that hurt are difficult & time consuming to deal with. I have a shattered life & many dark heart chords to heal & sever, I do blissful meditation part estatic, tantra, Taoist , Reki & kundalini. By focusing on blissfulness based meditations one can light up the love field in ones heart. When one becomes blissful this is the time to focus on healing dark heart chords to people who have hurt or who dislike or hate you. First one must energise ones own bliss field about the heart to do this. Before all one must know what this feels like. It is euphoric, fantastic. I too am scared of any more hurts. * i never had a partner. I am hopeful.