heloiseviola

Passive-agressive relationship

2 posts in this topic

Passive-agressive relationship

hi !

I wonder what is it that makes someone act in a passive-agressive and manipulative way. I've thought about it but I can't really figure out an explanation, and because I can't find any explanations, I feel like it's almost "normal" or that I kinda deserve it. I wonder why people act that way and sometimes I think that they might be "smarter" than I am.

I used to be overwhelmed by that behavior but now I am way more self-confident and paradoxically it's partly due to that behavior some people had with me. For exemple, this morning I went to a violinmaker and he was just so weird and "mean" and it just made me laugh...

Have you ever experience a passive-agressive relationship ?

• Upvote 1

I was raised by a set of parents that were 100% passive aggressive. Even afteryears of family counseling they would be passive aggressive until they were forced to step out of the denial of their own needs and desires. Often they ended up dissapointed when they were forthwright. However, I find my vibration is linked to passive aggrassive people, and I constantly avoid probing them due to my relationship with my parents. Its like, I can be assertive with myself and my needs, but I have to maneuver around passive aggressive behaviors in all people. I struggle with this myself and would love to hear Teal talk about healing this.

Edited by Ria