Alisa

How do I know that my Higher Self really came to Earth willingly?

8 posts in this topic

How do I know that my Higher Self really came to Earth willingly?

Hi everyone. Lately I keep asking myself the same question over and over again: "How do I know that my Higher Self really came to Earth willingly?" Is there any clear proof of that? And if it did come willingly, how can I stop feeling powerless when my Higher Self throws constant obstacles at me, so that I overcome them and achieve enlightenment? What if I feel like I don't want any enlightenment, but rather stay dumb and unenlightened, but, at least, finally, happy? Since I don't remember ever agreeing to come to Earth, I keep having this feeling that all those things that I had to go through in my life were really sent to me against my will, and I never truly asked for them; because I feel I might have never asked to appear on Earth in the first place. What if my Higher Self came here not because it wanted to, but because it felt like that's what it was supposed to do? "Peer pressure" so to say :)

I heard that in reality there's no true freedom of choice in the Universe (I think Osho said that) and I feel that could be true. So even though I watched lots of Teal's videos related to this topic and asked my coach about it, this question still remains unanswered to me. It's like I hit a brick wall each time I ask sb or myself about it, and all I'm offered is just the ideas that I should think positively. But why would I do that if I feel like I was dragged here against my will and forced to live according to those horrible rules which work on this planet? 

Is there any possibility to just switch off all those constant life obstacles and start getting positive things instead of them? I really feel like I develop much better in positive situations than in negative ones ;) so why can't the Universe expand through giving me positive situations? What if I changed my Blueprint into the desire of having a really bad life? Would the Universe start giving me lots of good things to go through, so that I started wanting to experience contrast by going in the bad direction?

By now, I'm really afraid to wish for anything or ask God for sth, because I feel I'll get some bad situation again, which would cause me creating what I want myself. But what if I just want a straightforward happiness in its classical sense? I just keep feeling like the main hero of a movie "Total recall" (1990) where the main hero realizes in the end of the story that he actually set up himself! What if that's exactly what my Higher Self did to me?

Does anyone know of some real solid proof that my fears are wrong?

Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Alisa said:

What if my Higher Self came here not because it wanted to, but because it felt like that's what it was supposed to do? "Peer pressure" so to say :)

I heard those who's been on the other side and came back say that souls are basically standing in line waiting to incarnate . I wonder how many options they have to choose from ?

for the longest time I didn't know meditation was just talking or connecting with your higher self, I didn't know what to expect, but when I fast for a long time the brain literally stops thinking and I have my higher self all to myself, the beautiful heart objective truth. The brain really does want to protect you so it will project the worst case scenario to try to protect you from feeling that emotion again, so it will magnify the fear even more, just to try to protect you, but you aren't actually feeling anything will your mind projects the future, it just doesn't want you to experience that again.

Once I did the fast my higher self is on, its just on and I realize how so many people are not connected to it at all, they still believe people they respect outside of them with all this "education" when even that education is subjective truth, its just a theory, but the heart is literally objective truth and you can ask anything and the answer comes from inside you, and even the ego becomes aware of this higher self and becomes a part of it.

Some souls are volunteers just to have their perspective down here, mine is love, the real fucking thing and I have to live in a world where my version of love and how I love doesn't exist, so it sucks. people do know how to love, but not really... and they fuck it up with attaching sex with love and all this other unnecessary stuff to it, do people understand you can love and have no desire to want to have sex with them, you just feel this intense love towards a person without the mind games and manipulation, its just love, like if I have a friend that's a girl in this place I have to stop talking to her when she's in a relationship because people attach love with sex... Some volunteers are not wired that way, they are more alien lol. but again you cant talk about this, I just have to have people project onto me and tell me who I am when my higher self already explained to me who I am, but the ego wants to not believe it and get information from the outside, when its all inside you... God and the higher self is just a part of this design called life, its very normal for it to be a part of everyone's life, its just the programming and brainwashing down here that fucks it up, and people get their information from outside of them, they aren't connected to their higher self, its just the ego with all of its subjective thoughts and beliefs floating around and you don't have access to this higher perspective because the brain is never quiet and people don't feel their emotions.

you can't prove non physical to someone outside of you, its individual, evolving is a individual thing, but a good way to feel it is listen to music that gives you the chills (that's what kundalini feels like) or try the Dr. Emoto rice experiment, try to have a out of body experiences, listen to peoples dmt and ayahuasca experiences on youtube, just note that they are still in subjective truth, their own reality bubble for their ego to understand, but still good information. write a dream journal. this isn't mainstream and common sense information yet and because we get out information from outside of us we want the outside to confirm it to us, but I don't think it will ever be mainstream because people are still in their egos disconnected from their higher self, which is objective truth, like how all religions lead to the same place, but religion is subjective truth, people are just horrible at translating it and getting it from within themselves.

when you are connect to your higher self age doesn't mean anything, just add your age and infinity lol. your soul did choose this... more for earth and people than yourself probably.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your replies Garnet and Alex7! I'll try these pieces of advice out. I'll check videos of people who came back from the other side, and try other ideas you wrote about. Meditation seems to be the most difficult of the options right now, as I feel so frustrated and angry at my Higher Self, that I don't feel like communicating with it. But I guess I have to get there eventually. Who knows, maybe it'll work ... ;) Thank you again.

• Upvote 1

Alisa,

I am not a psychologist,Guru nor do I have a crystal ball, therefore there are some thing you speak of  that I can not give you any perspective on.

That being said there are "some" things that I may be able to.

As long as you are are on this earth in human form you have the choice of free will. You have the freewill to decide weather you do or don't want to believe that your Higher Self did or did not come to earth willingly. You have the freewill to perceive an obstacles anyway you want to. What you see as an obstacle others may see as a blessing. You have the freewill to become enlightened or remain unenlightened. You have the freewill to live by earth's horrible rules or not.

I think you understand me by now.

Most of life is what we perceive it to be. Perceptions can be either subjective or objective depending on what you want them to be. If you perceive thing to be obstacles then that's what they will be. If you perceive obstacles as opportunities then you have the freewill to change them.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Sheamus :) Yes, I feel you're right. It's just sometimes it's easy for me to understand sth with my head, but difficult to actually practice this. So it's just hard for me to make this positive choice in everyday life, and believe in a more favorable reality. I feel like right now I'm exactly at the fork in the road where I need to make a choice: to believe that everything is great and the Universe/God loves me, or to give up and decide that things are bad. And I'm trying to make the positive choice, but I can't really fully make. It's like I can't reach it because sth's pulling me back. Lots and lots of feelings of being offended by the Universe is what's pulling me back, to be precise :) 

I must admit, though, Teal's video on "Uncertainty" (which accidentally popped up on the page for me) helped me a lot by giving me the following message: "Everything that happens should be happening. And the proof for that is that it is happening".  That was a radical idea for me :) And she also said that if we're uncertain about sth and want a definite answer, even if we learn the answer, this won't make us feel better. So she advised to just embrace the uncertainty, which I'm currently trying to do :)

It seems like you're open to the idea of changing your perspective! You should consider the possibility that your Higher Self and your current "self" aren't two separate people, two separate things, two different things when in fact they are one in the same. Your perspective and physical "self" is a mental representation of the same energy field that your higher self is. Your higher self has willingly submit itself to your "narrowed" reality in order to teach itself a series of lessons and experiences to draw from through the hardship. The idea that your higher self "feels" like it's been chained here and the thoughts that are associated with that idea is a representation of your Higher Self trying to challenge itself! Your reflection of the now is a stream from the river of your higher self, a genuine representation of this field of energy! I believe you're wondering about this in order to draw your attention to a new expansion of experiences brought about by this deliberation.

Love and Light~!

I guess what I'd like is some proof. So far all experiences for me except or maybe even including channeling Reiki myself could be attributed to imagination, hallucinations or the placebo effect. It doesn't help that all channeling is kind of pretty vague and sounds good on paper. I guess even proving that teal does actually see more than an ordinary person would do it. The frequency paintings are nice and I do feel their effects to a certain extent. But then again, that could be the simple act of believing it to work and it will work. Which is exactly how the placebo effect operates.