Sheamus

Has anyone here ever had an epiphany?

8 posts in this topic

I believe I had an epiphany on my last birthday. If someone here has had one can you briefly say what it was.

Maybe that truth is subjective even if that truth comes from a credible source and the majority of people believe it, its still subjective, the reality I see in front of me is my own universe literally and what people pray to as god is themselves on a higher frequency, if I tap into the multidimensional part of my consciousness the rules change in my universe, and nobody outside of me can tell me its not true because they are in their own separate universe experiencing separation. objective truth is your heart, the brain says a lot of bullshit, but the heart knows. the connection to the higher self is cool too, that's probably my favorite.

Epiphany, a sudden realization. Yes, I have experienced more than one in my life. The most recent and dramatic involved becoming a devotee of Christ after 30 years of separation from the church. It also involved becoming clean, sober and tobacco free which has continued for 23 years April 1st.

Hi Pastor George,

My epiphany came last year on my 62nd birthday. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, I get this powerful burst of enlightenment. I instantly became acutely aware of my spiritual place in the universe.  I came to understand that God's spirit is universal and resides in all human beings. I became aware that there is a place where our ancestors and loved ones, who have passed before us, are waiting for it to be our time to join them.  I understood that our loved ones and friends are not in our lives by chance. They are in some way part of our spiritual journey and vice versa. I became aware that there are significant people who by "divine intervention" are put in our lives to influence us in positive ways and keep us on the correct path to eternal life.

Since then I have been having what I guess are "divine inspirations" where a significant person from my past enters my mind and for a few minutes that's all I can focus on. Then I have an overwhelming feeling that I need to contact them.

That's is as far as it has gone for now. I'm looking forward to what the future brings...

Well thank you walt,your kind words are very much appreciated. Excuse me for my possible ignorance but I am new to this.  What kind of counseling are you referring to?

Sheamus is the equivalent of my given name James in Gaelic/Irish. I use it as my online name partly for the fact that is is a much "cooler" name that James.

Have a wonderful day!

Sheamus

On 5/3/2017 at 10:16 PM, Sheamus said:

I believe I had an epiphany on my last birthday. If someone here has had one can you briefly say what it was.

That I am the God of my own reality and was chosen by the universe to be its ruler as Rahm, the messenger of Anu