Garnet

Mind Fu$$ed

8 posts in this topic

Mind Fu$$ed

So... I am still trying to understand polarity and the process of integrating good and evil.

I am looking at magnets. Opposites attracts. Same repel.

If everything is One then according to LoA for me to even meet with my evil self I must be good.

But let's look at it this way since time is involved here.

Let's say you're travelling through time. If you meet your own Good Self it would create a paradox! And if you meet your own Evil Self then you would most likely try to kill each other => war/integration AND it would create The End of You!

Lol

Anyways.... what really doesn't make sense here is that according to LoA what isn't me I can not even meet  => true. I might hear about it. Or see it on the news. But since we are not a vibrational match then obviously it is not going to be the dominant part of my physical reality . 

SO. If I am not meeting my Evil Self then I must be Evil. AND if I don't know that I am Evil then for me to see it I must meet my Good Self???

SmartSelectImage_2017-05-02-12-58-30.png

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Mind Fu$$ed

So... I am still trying to understand polarity and the process of integrating good and evil.

I am looking at magnets. Opposites attracts. Same repel.

If everything is One then according to LoA for me to even meet with my evil self I must be good.

But let's look at it this way since time is involved here.

Let's say you're travelling through time. If you meet your own Good Self it would create a paradox! And if you meet your own Evil Self then you would most likely try to kill each other => war/integration AND it would create The End of You!

Lol

Anyways.... what really doesn't make sense here is that according to LoA what isn't me I can not even meet  => true. I might hear about it. Or see it on the news. But since we are not a vibrational match then obviously it is not going to be the dominant part of my physical reality . 

SO. If I am not meeting my Evil Self then I must be Evil. AND if I don't know that I am Evil then for me to see it I must meet my Good Self???

SmartSelectImage_2017-05-02-12-58-30.png

I have yet to be convinced that duality is an intrinsic part of all elements in the universe. Just because humans perceive many parts of life as opposities doesn't prove that it is a dualistic universe. For example: we perceive lower vibrational states such as anger, hate and depression as bad, but obviously that is merely a state that we value as bad and is therefore the opposite of a higher vibrational state, which we perceive as good. Both are merely vibrational states so how can they be opposites.
I can imagine that once upon a time we perceived those states as pleasant and unpleasant and thereby creating the first thoughtforms that started the creation of our perception of duality. Obviously when we perceive something, law of attraction will create it more and more and thereby reinforcing in this case the concept of duality in our existence.
In summary I think that duality is merely a construct of the human mind, and while we see its effects in our daily lives I don't regard it as a general law of the universe. Do you think a higher vibrational being would perceive duality? I don't think so.
That still means that in order to fully love you probably first have to hate, to understand the DIFFERENCE (not the opposite).

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of a game lol at the end these 2 twin brothers fight and they have both angel and devil in them, dad has the devil and mom has the angel, but the one who has more angel ends up being the bad guy and the one who has more devil is the good guy. The one with more angel wants to enslave humans and the one with more devil wants to protect humans. that's what the magnets reminded me of, the game is DmC: Devil May Cry.

I feel like if good you and evil you met you would just say "I am you" if you had resistance to the evil it would say "I am you" and if you had resistance to being good that's in you too. good people are bad and bad people are good. like a tattooed person that is the nicest loving person you've met and judgmental religious people, the one who looks darker is the good one but looks bad, the religious people are the bad ones, but look good lol. something like that. The whole crazy positive and negative spectrum exists in us, its just other people express more or less so we don't have to, and all be the same, we are all capable of being both, its just a domino effect or chain reaction that made someone more evil or vice versa.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I feel like if good you and evil you met you would just say "I am you" if you had resistance to the evil it would say "I am you" and if you had resistance to being good that's in you too. good people are bad and bad people are good. like a tattooed person that is the nicest loving person you've met and judgmental religious people, the one who looks darker is the good one but looks bad, the religious people are the bad ones, but look good lol. something like that. The whole crazy positive and negative spectrum exists in us, its just other people express more or less so we don't have to, and all be the same, we are all capable of being both, its just a domino effect or chain reaction that made someone more evil or vice versa.

So this is where it isn't matching which is why people have resistance to evil: for the most part we want to see ourselves as good. For ex.,  i am kind to the animals ,  i don't eat them, i recycle etc. That leaves most evil to be unseen and stored in our subconscious . 

How long would it take for us to recognize our own evil twin? unless the twin physically looks exactly the same (or close enough ).... otherwise it would take some  time to recognize that evil in disguise.

The saddest part is that recognizing the evil self comes with pain and suffering through different experiences. Or it would not be evil. How many people can handle that?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Garnet said:

So this is where it isn't matching which is why people have resistance to evil: for the most part we want to see ourselves as good. For ex.,  i am kind to the animals ,  i don't eat them, i recycle etc. That leaves most evil to be unseen and stored in our subconscious . 

How long would it take for us to recognize our own evil twin? unless the twin physically looks exactly the same (or close enough ).... otherwise it would take some  time to recognize that evil in disguise.

The saddest part is that recognizing the evil self comes with pain and suffering through different experiences. Or it would not be evil. How many people can handle that?

I guess we could all have our higher selves on and have this unity consciousness, but its the same reason I get angry when someone is being mean to someone and cant feel that they are hurting them, I'm not mean because I can actually feel what the other person feels. where I come off mean is when I respect my boundaries over someone else, then these 2 egos collide and its this emotional body vs. this mental body perspective and its goes back and forth with both egos holding on to what they believe to be right. Unfortunately people can justify anything that allows them to do something considered evil. In my ego I don't like certain evil. When someone is hurting someone I want to dig deeeep and hurt the other person emotionally if I see something is unfair, I'm just showing them what being emotionally abusive feels like because I mirror people, like this is what you make people feel, you just brought that out in me which is you and I'm showing them themselves, like I make them self aware, and of course if they are in denial about themselves I'll just look like the asshole and be the wrong one to them when I'm just showing them who they are, since this is a mirror. I don't want to say evil is necessary but it exists here and it isn't fun from my perspective, I understand it but I don't like it.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

Unfortunately people can justify anything that allows them to do something considered evil. In my ego I don't like certain evil. When someone is hurting someone I want to dig deeeep and hurt the other person emotionally if I see something is unfair, I'm just showing them what being emotionally abusive feels like because I mirror people, like this is what you make people feel, you just brought that out in me which is you and I'm showing them themselves, like I make them self aware, and of course if they are in denial about themselves I'll just look like the asshole and be the wrong one to them when I'm just showing them who they are, since this is a mirror. I don't want to say evil is necessary but it exists here and it isn't fun from my perspective, I understand it but I don't like it.

So if evil draws evil out/in then there's something wrong with the physics :D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

So if evil draws evil out/in then there's something wrong with the physics :D

I wonder how a multidimensional magnet works :thinking-yahoo-emoticon: 

• Upvote 2

On 5/3/2017 at 7:23 PM, Garnet said:

Only those who have a nerve damage