Catherine Allen

Fire monitoring system

4 posts in this topic

Fire monitoring system

Fire is one of the most leading cause of death in most of the homes and offices. Recently, a fire accident occurred in our neighborhood. The cause of fire is not yet known, which is quite disturbing. But due to god's grace, nothing fatal happened. Hence I think it is very necessary to install a fire alarm in each home and office. Now I'm in search of a fire alarm system. While browsing online, I came across several fire monitoring systems. But I'm confused on which one to choose. I heard about one of the fire alarm system monitoring company in our area and contacted them. Being a novice, I would like to get more guidance about security systems. For a residential area, which one is the most adequate, Fire alarms or fire monitoring? What if a false alarm occurs? My friend said that fire monitoring enables us to have direct contact with the service professional. Could you please help me?

I don't know about these fire alarm systems but i would highly suggest to practice evacuation so you always know what to do if that happens again.

I was an alarm installer and monitoring person for a time... if you have an alarm  you  get a call from the monitoring service ... you

say a predetermined password  ..and you can cancel any response if its a false alarm,,,   if  its  real  the trucks  roll  ...

false alarms may come with a fine..    home systems can have burglar, fire, carbon monoxide all in one