Sign in to follow this  
devynd

Husband met with an accident

2 posts in this topic

Husband met with an accident

Hey, my husband met with an accident last year and that has put our family in big trouble.We belong to a middle-class family.

My husband is a high school teacher. We have a two-year-old daughter.One day, he was a few minutes late to the school. He was in a hurry and drove the car really fast. The car accident happened really fast.

The accident was pretty serious. Luckily, his life was saved. He had to undergo almost three surgeries within one month.He needs help for doing everything. My neighbor told that an accident rehabilitation from Mississauga is really effective in treating those who met with an accident. She says that it helps in quick recovery of those patients.Is there anybody over here who has undergone a physiotherapy procedure after an accident?

I didn't have a car accident but I have done physiotherapy.  Physiotherapy will help and depending on how bad things are it might be all your husband can do.   Eventually as he gets stronger he will have to take his care into his own hands.   Likely he will need to keep up an exercise program for the rest of his life (but frankly we should all do that)

good luck to you, your husband and your family