Numerology

36 posts in this topic

What numerological numbers do you see everyday?

How do you believe the process of taking energy from these number signs works?

4 minutes ago, Ana said:

Hey Yamanu :) 

I don't think I have a recurrent number everyday. It happens here and there. Or maybe it happens all the time and I don't see most of it. But I usually pay attention to those things because I like them.

I do love the symbology of numbers and it's possible to get a lot of interesting insights by reflecting on them.

I've had interesting synchronicities with numbers, like everyone.

More than a decade ago I used to work in a company where my employee number was 178. The company's door number was also 178. I was born 8/7/78 (in my country it would be 7/8/78 since we normally use day/month/year). I don't think I was meant to stay there forever though, and I didn't. It was just right for that time.

There have been other similar things but I can't recall at the moment.

How about you? :) 

By the way, this is the 708th post in the "I have a question" discussion :D 

That's pretty funny thats 708.

I see a multitude of numbers sequences everyday but I had a couple experiences where the numbers seemed to be more clear messages.  

One unclear one though was that when my dad died in December I went to his funeral and I had been seeing 222 a lot as well as 333 and 999 and 777.  

The hotel room me and my brother ended up in was 222 and when I saw that I was astonished to say the least.  

The rest are like even on these threads I keep seeing 88 views or 77 views when I visit.  

When I look at the clock I see 1111 almost every single day no matter what I'm doing.  

I really see a lot of numbers and I've been experimenting with them.  

Yea I know what all the numbers mean pretty much because I experiment with them and who knows maybe he was. Thanks.

I just remembered another odd synchronization.  When I was in school my football jersey number was 13 and I never knew why I liked it but I know I picked it because I figured everyone's superstitious of it so I'd be like bad luck for the other team. 

Well 13 is the number of rebirth and new beginnings lol coincidently I just saw 13 on the clock just now too while writing this post. Earlier I saw 1313 as well.  

5 minutes ago, Ana said:

It's interesting that you see all those numbers.

I love the number 13. It's the death card in tarot, which means endings but also as you said, beginnings. It means transformation.

Transforming we are!

Yea I know ever since I learned that I see 13 all the time.

Its like that with every number I learn about.  I see it, look it up, then it keeps popping up every or other day.  

When I see them I get boosts of energy and now I know that what you believe really does influence your reality heavily.

If I see a repeated number when I'm doing something I'll just do it harder and then something amazing happens every time.  

Yes.

I have seen from opening myself to it, Numerology has recently been put on my path, I have alway felt numbers, there are too many occurrences for me to see anything but meaning, long hidden for me until recently. I am with Ana, what you put in you get out.

I always had a conflict with faith, belief hope etc. I see purpose in believing now! Each to see things in their own way, I say have your heart open and you cant help but see magic everywhere, absolutely everywhere!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amit said:

My number is 36798176...please tell me what does that mean? Should i change it? I have not changed this number since 11 years

It means something for sure. No don't change the number. That's your Neo code from the number fairies.

I see 1111 a lot. Sometimes it happens at very poignant times when I'm in alignment or receiving information from my higher self.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ana said:

Very nice :) 

I think we give power to things, by the strength of our belief in them.

If these things meant nothing to us, would they have any effect by themselves? I don't think so.

What do you think?

All things that exist affect all other things that exist.  If you know the meaning of those things then their effect grows more powerful.

If you learn to apply the meaning of those things and bend those very things to your will you recieve the greatest effect.

11 hours ago, Adam said:

I see 1111 a lot. Sometimes it happens at very poignant times when I'm in alignment or receiving information from my higher self.

I see 1111every day and if I sleep longer than usual or fall asleep late then I wake up just before 1111.

Today I woke up at 11:09 lol 

1 minute ago, Ana said:

In a sense yes but then we would have to consider superstitions. 

And anyhow, I don't know if things have meaning by themselves other than the ones we our taught or we create ourselves.

In a universe that no one can know exactly how it is except through our own observation and creation, these things are highly relative.

I just don't know but still I play and have fun with these things, extract value from them and use them. I love them :)  

Well step into the 22 perspective and use your imagination to bring the understanding of those concepts into perspective.

If everything is a reflection of everything then you have no choice but to be affected whether you know it or not.  You don't have to believe that. I have a have time believing something doesn't affect me if its a part of me even if I didn't know it was.  

I just this year learned that I'm a moonchild and that's been affecting me my whole life but I didn't know it.  All I knew was that I make decisions about important things way slower than regular people, but now I know it's because I've been connected to the moon cycles and they are my timers of sorts.

I also don't believe that no one can know exactly how things are because if we are all connected then that means we can see through each others eyes if we let go of our self distinguished order. 

18 minutes ago, Ana said:

Yes :) 

It is beautiful that you are a moonchild. What does it mean exacly; I mean, what was it based on, that conclusion? Was it in your moon position in the birth chart or the moon aspects?

I was born on Walpurgis Day the night of The full moon.  When I look at the moon I get temporarily stuck I can't take my eyes off of it and then more things happen that you wouldn't believe so I don't see a point in telling you.  

Moon children are governed more by the moon than the sun.  Its likely that a moonchild will be extremely energetic at night regardless of what they've done throughout the day even if the moon isn't visible.  That's based on my life.  

I've never needed to sleep much either.

When I really started connecting with the moon this year I noticed that I would always wake  up around 2:30am and there the moon would be in the exact same spot every morning smiling at me.  I just stood outside and stared at it till it went away. 

25 minutes ago, Ana said:

Is your solar or rising sign Cancer?

Pisces 

23 minutes ago, Ana said:

By the way, did you check your KIN or Galactic Signature of Mayan Astrology on this website?

It's very, very interesting!

I have always loved these things. I just take them lightly and not too seriously. I explore them and play with them :) 

I take the info that is useful, inspiring, valuable, and discard the rest.

What website? This forums website?  Never seen it.

2 minutes ago, Ana said:

Pisces solar sign or rising sign?

I don't know. My kin number is 98 the white resonant mirror.

All that stuff is true too lol that's funny.