VeronicaEcheverria

I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHIIIIIIING

7 posts in this topic

When you are bored,  it can mean you are cut off from the thing that you want to do or people that you want to be with.  

Either of those sounds right to you?

for example, I am a little bored right now.  That is why I'm posting on TealSwan.com

53 minutes ago, VeronicaEcheverria said:

What does Teal say about boredom?

Nothing excites me lately, I don´t feel like doing anything. I´m super bored. And I hate the feeling.

Any suggestions? 

she has nearly 18 minutes to say about it :)

• Upvote 1

Currently on my mobile and I am loving the feeling that it gives me -  the whole world is in my hands. But looking back at cavemen carvings i am thinking that they also had pretty entertaining life.

13 hours ago, VeronicaEcheverria said:

It does. See, I study engineering, and I like it. That's the problem, I like it, I don't love it. 

I studied engineering.   In third year I switched to computer science.   It was much more my thing.   I also gave some thought to studying cognitive science.   Computer science was much more practical and lead to a job that I really enjoy.  Cognitive science would have been about how the brain and mind works (I would have more knowledge than Teal! ?)

What do you think you would love?

some people find their home in engineering.  If you need to make a change then do it.  But don't throw engineering away on a whim.  

On 5/1/2017 at 4:33 PM, VeronicaEcheverria said:

What does Teal say about boredom?

Nothing excites me lately, I don´t feel like doing anything. I´m super bored. And I hate the feeling.

Any suggestions? 

Why not try helping with the redemption of consciousness?

• Upvote 1