John Flores

Latest Video - Welcoming Evil??

26 posts in this topic

Latest Video - Welcoming Evil??

Hi Teal!

I just watched your most recent video about evil needing to be welcomed in, but I have faced off with people who legitimately want to be evil. They have chosen the side of darkness and dislike the sun and warmth. They appreciate loud noises, roughness, anger, chaos, darkness, trickery. What you are suggesting is that we welcome in this phenomenon that is somewhat tainted. In addition, these forces also WANT you to fight them; they want you to hate them, since that will cause the "game" to continue, and they recognize that their being unified with you also means their death. Simultaneously, I recognize that these creatures understand and are appealed by the idea of being welcomed in and loved, but they do so with traces of wicked intent; otherwise, they wouldn't go for the light. The light is not technically attractive to them, but only what they can do to IT - have it it tainted that is. Like a virgin's virginity removed. They say "once I'm brought into their sanctuary of light, I will catch them by surprise and putrefy it, and be victorious over light, without them even knowing what  evil and subconscious bitterness I have just caused them".

These creatures who have allowed them-self to be "seduced" by love, really WANT to be battled, because they  not only want to play this game, but cunningly WIN it. What I am saying is, is that you bring up good points in your video, but for some people, the evil that stands opposite them is just wayyy to evil - like it needs to be destroyed evil and even the other party knows that themselves. I have tried converting darkness into light and this serial killer literally tried killing me countless of times. I'm lucky to be alive. He hides among the pure and does his best to impurify them, while maintaining this mask of innocence. Then behind the scenes he does meditations dedicated to killing people as Satan's servant. It's despicable. And he ENJOYS it. You are telling me, I need to welcome this crap?? I'm sorry but that is naive. He will try to implant a poison in the heart, drug someone, kill someone, have them be used as a weapon for bad. It's really not so simple.

Well, that's why I am writing here, just so the public is weary. Yes I know about Enki.
See my post on Actualized.org's forum on "How To Destroy Evil"

John Flores

I have to agree on some things here. I get the point of the video but i think for those people who have experienced real abuse and other terrible things from other people this integration is going to be much more difficult . I think Teal will be sharing her own process in the future which I feel is possible only if the person has achieved a certain amount of awareness. You have to be in the right place and time and at least  wanting  to understand these things. Otherwise  i can't imagine those who currently  suffer all the sudden feel love and gratitude towards the abuser.   It would be no different than trying to convert them into a new religion . 

Anyways this path is certainly has a lot to do with forgiving/understanding /accepting and it's going to be different for many people . In a meantime  I am still in a process of comprehending this integration myself . 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I have to agree on some things here. I get the point of the video but i think for those people who have experienced real abuse and other terrible things from other people this integration is going to be much more difficult . I think Teal will be sharing her own process in the future which I feel is possible only if the person has achieved a certain amount of awareness. You have to be in the right place and time and at least  wanting  to understand these things. Otherwise  i can't imagine those who currently  suffer all the sudden feel love and gratitude towards the abuser.   It would be no different than trying to convert them into a new religion . 

Anyways this path is certainly has a lot to do with forgiving/understanding /accepting and it's going to be different for many people . In a meantime  I am still in a process of comprehending this integration myself . 

Garnet, I love you. So happy that you could disagree enough to give me a place to speak from. SO...accept yourself enough to combat this evil, if you feel it is right. Sometimes acceptance/love is not passive. Most times. If your passion; PASSION is to fight this evil, then do that. THAT is love. Do what you love. The end. There is no winning. No losing. Just what makes you happy. All dogs go to heaven, the ride is all that matters. Did you enjoy it? 

I have been contemplating on Teal's recent blog and video and i have read it 4 times till the date to understand 'how to deal with evil'. What i am understanding gradually is that its very important understand 'how the evil was created?', 'is it natural to have evil on this planet?'.

18 hours ago, Garnet said:

I am trying to comprehend this myself too. Forgiving enemy doesnt come so easy to many of us, and Teal is telling us to Love them.  Teal also says stop loving and start understanding them. So, i get the point that we need to understand why someone becomes enemy. 

@John Flores No matter what teal said in the video, blog i agree with you at this moment. Good vs evil was always a confusion in my life. I have also tried my level best to convert dark into light. I succeeded few times but mostly i wasnt supported by them. I could see strong reluctance and i ask myself all the time if i did anything wrong. I might have, we might have. We might havent showed enough love. I have to ask myself again and again to come to the terms with this video. I believe Teal totally but I will read your blog to see your perspective. Much love

5 hours ago, Aquarian said:

understanding gradually is that its very important understand 'how the evil was created?', 'is it natural to have evil on this planet?'.

That's a good question. We have all heard about Big Bang theory and supposedly that's how everything started. In total darkness, lol

5 hours ago, Aquarian said:

I am trying to comprehend this myself too. Forgiving enemy doesnt come so easy to many of us, and Teal is telling us to Love them.  Teal also says stop loving and start understanding them. So, i get the point that we need to understand why someone becomes enemy. 

Well, usually people perceive someone as an enemy is when that person is trying to hurt them or take something very valuable. Even animals kill their kind to protect the nest.

@WireX .

There is always a reason why people refuse to accept certain things. Especially if they see and feel bad intentions behind it.

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

That's a good question. We have all heard about Big Bang theory and supposedly that's how everything started. In total darkness, lol

Well, usually people perceive someone as an enemy is when that person is trying to hurt them or take something very valuable. Even animals kill their kind to protect the nest.

@WireX .

There is always a reason why people refuse to accept certain things. Especially if they see and feel bad intentions behind it.

I don't disagree...things without reason don't exist. Reason is Love. Love is Reason.

11 hours ago, WireX said:

I don't disagree...things without reason don't exist. Reason is Love. Love is Reason.

And what about those who love to destroy? what kinda of love is that? To me Love is about building up! not down! 

• Upvote 1

I think the discrepancy here is down to jumping ahead. I see what Teal is saying as openness towards "evil" - incremental openness. That doesn't mean you have to throw a parade for it. But Teal says that no one is born evil, and I see no reason to doubt that. We don't have to accept it, but we have the option to understand if we want to, and that only happens with willingness to be open. There's really not much that separates the average person from being malevolent. It benefits us to be open to it because it's most likely within our own psyche as well - there is no limit to denial. Being a psychopath isn't a natural or enjoyable state for anyone. That being said, everyone has choice and free will, you don't have to forgive anything you don't want to. But it would seem the more you understand someone, the less comfortable you are about condemning them. Teal is in an excellent position for this because of her ability to fully exit her 3D perspective and enter into someone elses. One of the sad things about awareness is recognising that there are no villains. Everyone is the hero of their own story somehow, even if that means doing unthinkable psychopathic acts. It's just a severely misaligned thought pattern that's gotten way out of hand. I guess this even applies to ET's, although I can't be sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Flores said:

Wow, most of you on this forum are damn naive 

John, please try to explain more and please take your time. As per Teal and so many other teachers there are other dimensions. I agree to that theory but i am yet to experience and transcend. I strongly think that you are talking about 3D perspective where polarities do exists and are very distinct. And there wont be peace here unless they come together and wish well for each other. Tell us your honest opinion and not to contradict anyone here. Do you believe there are higher dimensions? As per your guidance, if we destroy all the evil in this world, will that make us eternally peaceful? No disrespect and much love

You can read Teal's new blog 'only love' and contradict her on each point that you disagree. Otherwise, the best would be to interview her. Please consider that

• Upvote 1

Love conquers all. If one of us is not equal then none of us are equal. Balancing the divine oneness with the challenges of daily life that is indeed a battle, one that can only be won by a fool. Crazy in love with Jesus!

On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Garnet said:

And what about those who love to destroy? what kinda of love is that? To me Love is about building up! not down! 

They love to destroy for a reason, perhaps understanding must come before love...otherwise, is it truly love? If everyone is just trying to meet their needs the best they know how, then "evil" because synonymous with "ignorance" ...who wants to make fun of the moron? Seems childish to talk down to the weak.

2 hours ago, WireX said:

They love to destroy for a reason, perhaps understanding must come before love...otherwise, is it truly love? If everyone is just trying to meet their needs the best they know how, then "evil" because synonymous with "ignorance" ...who wants to make fun of the moron? Seems childish to talk down to the weak.

It's a little bit hard to discuss this because each situation is different . What is evil for one might not be so evil for another. But i think generally love for destruction comes from trying to fill in the internal Void. We can not see our own Void .  Only feel it . So unfortunately there no definite answer here. It may take a lot of destruction along with suffering for one to finally become aware of the same feelings as those who his actions cause so much pain. Not love.

• Upvote 1