hazthan

Cosmetic dentistry to improve smile

2 posts in this topic

Cosmetic dentistry to improve smile

Hey, I am a twenty-five year old from Canada. I am working in a marketing firm. I am getting married next month. While talking with my fiance, he told me that my smile looked weird.

He is right. My smile is not that attractive. I desired to have a cosmetic dental procedure from my childhood. But, something always got in the way. The cost, time out from studying and my own fear all played a part in avoiding it.

But, I think that I should get it done immediately as my fiance is unhappy with my smile. He told me that I clenched my lips together while I smiled in order to hide my teeth.

While chatting with a friend of mine, she told me that cosmetic dentistry from Burlington is really effective in providing an attractive smile. I am thinking about having that procedure done. Is there anybody over here who had this treatment before? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Edited by hazthan

I visited the site but I couldn't find the exact procedure you mentioned. Whether it is braces or an implant or something different altogether, if you think it will improve your quality of life by making you more confident in your appearance overall then you should consider doing it. But please do it for you, and make sure it is decision out of self-love, not self-rejection. Imagine what it would be like after the procedure with a perfect smile. Does it make you act differently? How would you feel? Does it make you happier? More satisfied? Is there another desire that is being hidden behind it? Is there something else you really want that the procedure doesn't fix? The fact that your husband brought it up to you seems little odd to me, but I won't lecture you on relationships. I have not had the treatment myself but maybe you should could make an appointment for a consultation to get more information on the procedure!

Good luck!