The point of Teals forums

16 posts in this topic

I came here to find people to discuss interesting things with others for our benefit.

Is there anyone here who would like to talk and leave their opinions out if it so we can grow smarter and stronger instead of arguing?

This is really getting boring it seems like people here are more childish than religious people even and that's saying something.

Edited by Yamanu
Left out words

1 minute ago, Ana said:

Hello again Yamanu :)  

We are all doing it, each their own way, with the threads that resonate the most with each one of us at the moment.

And I only see kind, caring and intelligent people sharing ideas, offering advice, having fun. And I think we are all benefiting immensily from it! These are good connections.

Are you following the threads? There is a lot to read, feel, reflect and talk about :) 

I seem to meet resistance in abundance no matter where I am.  

I comment on some threads where people are in real need of guidance like that suicide one but I mostly come here to actually find a specific type of person and see others opinions on certain topics that seem to cause controversy.

Im on a tight schedule so I don't really read and respond to all the threads.

Most of that stuff isn't really useful to me I'm not being mean but I'm looking for specific information and between asking about that info and the advice I give I stay heavy on my path because if I don't then...Well let's just say my life reflects my actions much faster than others does.  Instantly in fact.

15 minutes ago, Ana said:

Maybe this is the place for us to meet our resistances. Other people are masters to us. We are teaching each other constantly, through the energy of our presence, thoughts, emotions, words and actions. Other people mirror most everything about where we're at, what we need to look at, etc.  Sometimes it's not easy or pleasant but it's ultimately rewarding in the sense of allowing us to grow, mature and expand.. This truly is a collective journey and we are much closer to each other than it seems. And that is becoming more and more evident everyday.

It's natural that not all the info be useful for you. We are all drawn to similar things but also different ones in different occasions. It's the variety of life and that is great.

I think it's good to relax and enjoy the space we're in. I don't believe there are ordinary people or anything ordinary at all. Anyone or anything I look close enough I end up seeing an infinite sea of possibilities. We're here to appreciate each other. In doing so, we reclaim our lost parts.

I use the term ordinary to describe people who choose their "feelings" over the truth.  They are ordinary to me because they cannot move forward till they accept truth and that makes them less powerful than a person who makes truth work for them. I don't mean it as a bad thing although I know people hate being called ordinary.

The one thing I seem to keep learning over and over is that I waste too much time explaining who I am when people are just never gonna understand that at all.  I end up trying very hard to get people to understand that I work in the reverse of the way most humans do but they want me to be like them which yes we are alike in the sense that we all came from I Prime or "Source" but there's a definite divide between how I operate at soul level and how others operate. 

I did come here to learn and sometimes I can get a bit cheeky because I always end up teaching far more than I learn.  

Thats Part of the reason I don't read all the forums because I start and most of that stuff I knew as a kid.  Even most of the stuff teal says to help people was stuff I've always done besides shadow work I've never needed to do that.

Another reason I came here was to find someone similar to me so I could experience the feeling of being somewhat normal.

5 minutes ago, Ana said:

What things interest you and would you like to see posted and talked about that currently aren't?

I'm interested in information about the ancients, the planets and stars in our universe.

I particularly want to hear prophecies of people or gods said to be reincarnated on earth Or prophecies of those who are supposed to incarnate and their characteristics.

2 minutes ago, Ana said:

@Ana

I get what you mean hat's not exactly what I mean though.

No matter how you feel about the tree the tree will be a tree at the end of the day.  

You get it?  So unless you accept it as a tree and work from there you will be at a stalemate. What you feel cannot be allowed to interfere with your understanding of the core elements of reality your only wasting time-space.

Its really hard for me personally to be small in this world because I was born a spectacle.  I wish that was bragging so people could be right in saying Im big headed but its not its just true.  

I've often wished I was average and a regular person so people wouldn't just hate me for existing and so I could feel like normal people do and get happy or sad.  Sometimes its daunting to not see feelings subjectively because I almost feel like I have no choice like other people do.

I have to explain myself always unless I meet someone like me it will always be necessary because I work the reverse of others so they have to know that to understand how to see from my eyes.

I haven't met a person yet who can see through my eyes.

3 minutes ago, Ana said:

I know a tree is a tree, no matter how I feel about it. Ultimately no one knows what a tree is or if there is a thing called pure objective observation.

We really can't know to what extent we are coloring our reality. We don't even know if the tree I see looks like the tree you see. Or anything, for that matter.

I think you are not alone and I don't think anyone hates you. I know what it is to feel different. The things is, we are all different and we have all felt it at some or several points in our lives. Most of us, if not all, still do. That is where we can meet. Because we are only different in shape. Unique, in fact. But our core and what we are made of, is the same. What changes is the combination and quantity of all the possible elements that make up our manifested being.

I don't know if anyone will ever be able to see through another's eyes but I do know love is the desire to do so.

And it humbles you, opens you, draws you closer to others and gives you compassion towards them.

I can see through others eyes.  I've never met a person who I didn't immediately understand perfectly.  I may not know all their thoughts which I honestly don't care what they think so that may have a lot to do with it.

When I was little though people would come to me with questions about themselves and I'd already know what their problem was before they explained it and how to solve it.

I don't know if other people can be purely objective but I can speak for myself and say that I am 100% objective 100% of the time.  Even if I don't want to be I have no choice because I was born this way.  

I don't know if you can understand that.  

Imagine never having an opinion about anything and when you try to form one your conscious and subconscious reactions are to deny the validity of opinions unless you can derive at least one fact from them which makes them non opinionated. 

That's how I exist and its so boring sometimes because it makes it very hard to hang out with people.  When they start spouting off about their feelings about reality I just don't say anything unless they need comfort because I can't relate to opinionated statements. 

15 minutes ago, Ana said:

I (think... I) understand. Anyway, as long as we can communicate with one another with respect, despite our apparent differences, that is perfect and enhances greatly the quality of our lives. It can only teach us and definitely expand our vision and broaden our scope of acceptance.

Life is a miracle and that there are so many of us, each one unique, is a fascinating mystery that has no end.

Yea respect is the key to understanding for sure.   

What's funny is I can take someone disrespecting me in a debate or conversation if they make valid points with the truth but if someone just disagrees with what I say because of how they "Feel" I just go away.  

I know its a lost cause at that point and that neither of us will learn anything very boosting at all.  

I hunger for Wisdom and it never dies out no matter how much I absorb I could talk to the right person about subjects of wisdom for days on end nonstop with only bathroom breaks.

I care for nothing else but the attainment of higher wisdom so I really don't talk to people much anyway because I study so much.  

Most people don't really try to dive deep into wisdom so I don't see a point in talking to anyone.

8 minutes ago, Ana said:

Wisdom includes emotional inteligence. There is no real intimacy at a pure intelectual level. There is no need to. And a deep intelectual connection and understanding will always give rise to emotions.

Intimacy and connection comes from empathy, which you can only have if you have emotions and are open to others'.

People are, among many things, emotional beings.

Take the ecstasy of a fantastic nature scene. Or appreciating art. Or admiring another person.

You cannot have any of these experiences without being connected with your emotions.

You assume that one cannot have those things without subjective feelings because thats the base of your own existence.  However all beings do no exist as you do and therefore you need to take that into account.  Even as we are both human I guarantee you that the way you feel about babies dying and the way I feel about it isn't the same.

Wisdom is apart of everything but everything has its place in the steps of the stairs of wisdom.

It sounds like that may be your ultimate goal of wisdom in the end.  To master your feelings and learn to channel them into emotions that you control fully as well as find someone you can practice this with at an intimate level.

Intimacy is cute but it doesn't do anything for me.  I desire pure intellectual objective conversation.  I can be intimate but only if its gonna lead to me being with someone that's willing to go where I'm going and I have yet to meet a female that is or even a guy that is for that matter.

The intellect is the consciousness which feels but that doesn't mean you have to sub or consciously give connotative meaning to everything.  

We use the same energies in pure intellectual objective conversation as you do to be intimate but the difference is our objectives are different.  

Your objective is to connect with someone or source energy.  Mine is to further break down the laws that govern all that exist. 

3 minutes ago, Ana said:

As long as you're happy with laws, government and mechanics, I'm happy that you're happy and able to pursue what makes you feel fulfilled and excited about life.

As for me, I feel like I need a wonderful, restful night of sleep, away from all structures, theories and conceptualizations.

I enjoyed our time together. Thank You.

Good night, sleep well :star-yahoo-emoticon:

Lol we just exist differently.  I enjoy random life i dislike structure its boring.  My life path number is 5 and thats random energy. One day I may find someone who exists as I do till then I'll continue forward with diligence alone.

Night I'll be reading or making music or something else I probably got lost in lol.  ?

2 minutes ago, Ana said:

My life path is the 22.

The person you are looking for is you.

This rhyme was unintentional but I will follow it through.

All of us are with you too.

The truth is the universe singing verses of you.

--

Here's for structure :D 

Have fun with your creations, good night :) 

That's very interesting I wonder if you'll become the 22 remain the 4.  My brothers life path is 11 but he's more reflective of the 2.  I was always interested to find people who had those life path numbers cause I figured they'd understand me better but I see now that the numbers don't matter ?.  

Believe me I'm not looking for me I do enough stuff alone I want to do this stuff with other people.  It kinda doesn't matter if you say that and were not in this for the same thing you can't walk with me I have to walk alone in that case or we both slow down and thats not an option for me.

If you find any interesting prophecies let me know there's something I'm trying to figure out and I have a feeling that will help a lot.

45 minutes ago, Ana said:

18 minutes ago, Ana said:

I was definitely never a 4 and it's very unlikely I will ever be one. But I don't really care. Those things can be fun but they do not ultimately define me.

It would have been nice if you had simply received the silly verses I made. But whatever, life doesn't always go the way we want to.

In order to give, one must also know how to receive. You could allow yourself to. It would do you good and others too.

You will be as understood as you allow yourself to. If you persist with the same thinking, the results will never change.

The problem with too much intelectuality is that you cannot join others in the "lower" spheres of life because you are always "up there". 

Your choice. Not fun for me. Perhaps we'll meet again up there or maybe more often when you decide to meet others "down here" and realize that as above, so below.

Whatever, it is what it is. I'm tired. Good night. Thank You again for the nice time.

Im not telling you who you are but the 22 I'd supposed to be the master builder who can make the intangible tangible.  In other words have the ultimate imagination.  You don't understand how I exist so I have a hard time seeing that you've stepped into that imaginative power however latent it may be.

Regarding the "lower spheres" I'm sorry but I only come down when people show me that they're ready for me to show the the path upward.  I can't go backwards I've experienced near death experiences trying to rejoin the "lower spheres" with people and lost much time-space.  

I gotta stay on course cause people are suffering in those "lower spheres" and its time for them to learn how to use willpower to grow upwards.  

Sorry I can't agree with the things you say but like I said we may both be made the same but we exist differently.  Its not me being up there or you down there its more like were right in front of each other yet in two different realities.

Night 

On 6/20/2016 at 4:47 PM, Collide said:

" Is there anyone here who would like to talk and leave their opinions out "

no

Thats a waste of time then.  

No opinion can tell you the truth.  

The truth however, can tell you your opinion lol.

7 minutes ago, walt said:

You are projecting. When we project the outcome we prefer or expect we set ourselves up for disappointment. Try lettings things unfold naturally and see people for who they are not who we want them to be.

Your arguing now so it must not be a projection but a reflection.  

If I'm bored with you that's not a projection.  

If I say it 'seems' this way that implies that to me it appears that people here like to argue.  

That's not a projection that's an observation.

If I said it 'was' or 'is' this way that would be projection assuming it wasn't that way to begin with.

Thanks your really helping my ability to communicate my thoughts more orderly and efficient.

The more you choose to pick at what I say the deeper I choose to look at what you singled out and I come to new revelations. ?

hi, on the peril of igniting the discussion again, just a little addition from my side. i just randomly watched this teaching by Matt Kahn (i love that guy!) and it popped into my head, that this might benefit you, @Yamanu... i know you stated that you have a tight schedule but i think what he says in this particular teaching might be of use to you. take it or leave it, anyway heres the link:

its only a little related to the topic regarding the opinion- and truth- thing

• Downvote 1