MarleneMir

Need a change...

2 posts in this topic

Need a change...

Hi there,
I need your advice. As of now, I am working as a nail stylist in beauty and spa Toronto. I am working here for as long as three years. I love this profession and would like to continue this job here but the salary they are providing is not fulfilling my needs. So, I am wanting to overhaul my insight that I could work in another profession for part-time. Lately, I got interested in working as skin care consultant (one of my friends is working in this profession). and I am planning to get a certification in skin care course Toronto  that I could apply for this job. This is a diploma course of 1060 hrs, will this course help me to land that position. I am preferring this course as it is in my budget. Would like to hear from you. Any insights on this are greatly appreciated.

MarleneMir,

How much research have you done regarding this skin care course?  How long have they been in business?  Do they have objective graduate recommendations(I mean outside of the school itself)? Are they certified by any governing entity? What are the comments about the school on the internet? What does your friend think about it? Do they belong to anything like the Better Business Bureau which we have here in the states? If so,what is their reputation with them?

Sheamus