Sign in to follow this  
Vybzleigh

Isolation

2 posts in this topic

Isolation

I'm not sure exactly my question but I think it would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people if Teal made an Ask Teal video on Isolation. Are you in isolation? I am... I isolated myself from society because I didn't know any other option to survive with my parents. I'm 16. I'm trying to leave my abusive mom to stay with my grandmother and she is threatening to go to court over it. What do you do when you feel so isolated in a world...I have no friends...I just want to feel safe at home. It utterly disgusts me how many kids are being physically and emotionally abused. What do you do when you're aware of it but still in the situation... I feel shame for not have figured out what to do yet. I feel shame for being aware of these things yet not taking action. I just don't know which direction to go. I want what will make me happy in the long run. I really want money though. Can I have money and connection? I don't think I believe I can. How do you manifest friends? Or people...the right people. Or do I go in the direction of the isolation feeling..I don't know if I am capable of making space for those emotions. Are you isolated? Alone in your room all the time on your phone watching YouTube videos. Wakeup, eat, distract yourself, eat, distract yourself, sleep.