OliviaO

Frequent flashbacks to childhood/childhood dreams

3 posts in this topic

Frequent flashbacks to childhood/childhood dreams

The past month or so, I have experienced more and more flashbacks to childhood, but even more odd, flashback to dreams I had from childhood that I thought I had long forgotten. I realize now of course that we do not forget, these things perhaps just get tucked quietly away into the subconscious mind? Is my inner child trying to use these flashbacks as a means to tell me something from the past I need to address? I am just curious if anyone can tell me how or why this is happening or if you are experiencing the same. 

Interesting @walt - don't you believe in vibrational matches? The fact you think that may be a reflection of your childhood... 

@OliviaO think about what @Neptune has said. Often we are called to attention on things that are required - though I'd say that you have to be getting these throughout your day as well. So look at flashbacks differently - I mean who says they are looking back? That's time-related only in the context that there is something done that is also yet to do. If this seems to make no sense then look up Teal's videos on your life purpose.

Also think on this - if you have the same flashback over and over, then something is trying to get your attention. But if the flashbacks are random, only deep meditation and heartfelt dialogue is going to help you; the rational brain is not. Try to find the feeling in these flashbacks. See if there is common ground there. Feel as deep as you dare OliviaO and have faith that what inspires you is where you should head. Teal once talked about the filters we use of our personal experiences that we use to create meaning out of what we experience in things like the childhood flashbacks you are having. Any advice is tinged with someone else's  objectivity - like mine. Childhood flashbacks for me were mostly positive yet for my wife, negative. So look for what gut and heart reaction these flashbacks give you.

Finally, sit within the overall impression a common flashback gives you and then go to teal's "Let the Universe pick your Message" and Click... You may be refreshingly surprised at what Teal episode comes up!

Have a good week (wink wink)

crystal Rob

9 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

Interesting @walt - don't you believe in vibrational matches? The fact you think that may be a reflection of your childhood... 

@OliviaO think about what @Neptune has said. Often we are called to attention on things that are required - though I'd say that you have to be getting these throughout your day as well. So look at flashbacks differently - I mean who says they are looking back? That's time-related only in the context that there is something done that is also yet to do. If this seems to make no sense then look up Teal's videos on your life purpose.

Also think on this - if you have the same flashback over and over, then something is trying to get your attention. But if the flashbacks are random, only deep meditation and heartfelt dialogue is going to help you; the rational brain is not. Try to find the feeling in these flashbacks. See if there is common ground there. Feel as deep as you dare OliviaO and have faith that what inspires you is where you should head. Teal once talked about the filters we use of our personal experiences that we use to create meaning out of what we experience in things like the childhood flashbacks you are having. Any advice is tinged with someone else's  objectivity - like mine. Childhood flashbacks for me were mostly positive yet for my wife, negative. So look for what gut and heart reaction these flashbacks give you.

Finally, sit within the overall impression a common flashback gives you and then go to teal's "Let the Universe pick your Message" and Click... You may be refreshingly surprised at what Teal episode comes up!

Have a good week (wink wink)

crystal Rob

Incredibly helpful response. I will certainly take time to reflect and find the answer within. Thank you so much!