Garnet

Which way do you see the direction of a vortex?

12 posts in this topic

I saw a visual of a cartoon image this morning of a girl inside a vortex. Similar to the attached drawing. It was also slowly moving and had books and toys around. And it sparked an interesting conversation in my family about how we see a vortex when we try to draw it.

My drawing direction  is different from the image i saw! 

Which way do you see the vortex? who knows what does it depend on? does it depend on which side of the equator you live? right brain/left brain? right hand/left hand? male/female ? :)

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-24-11-08-46.png

Does anybody feel a spin when you meditate? And does it match your vision of a vortex? 

Mine is the same direction  as my own drawing of a vortex.

This image messes with my mind really bad because of the arrows!

Same way i can't figure out how i saw a visual in the opposite direction of my own ?

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-24-11-22-53.png

the first one looks clockwise to me and the 2nd sort of looks like if you look into a blender counter clockwise, very symmetrical.

• Upvote 1

if I have to visualize one its going counter clockwise, maybe because that's how screws work, righty tighty, lefty losey, if I imagine it going clockwise its pushing out not sucks in, interesting...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

This image messes with my mind really bad because of the arrows!

Same way i can't figure out how i saw a visual in the opposite direction of my own ?

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-24-11-22-53.png

Seems like 666 to me. Haha

But, you know? I have read about it as how can we spiral out and regenerate our body cells which are ageing. I read it in a book about physical immortality and it was all about how we can reverse the time. The basis of that was physical and mental gravity. Physical gravity follows mental gravity. And somehow I feel that, arrow is showing mental gravity. Whats truth i dont know. Personally, I practiced it for more than a year and i was seeing results. And I hope, this picture has same meaning!

• Upvote 1

On 24/04/2017 at 5:00 PM, Garnet said:

I saw a visual of a cartoon image this morning of a girl inside a vortex. Similar to the attached drawing. It was also slowly moving and had books and toys around. And it sparked an interesting conversation in my family about how we see a vortex when we try to draw it.

My drawing direction  is different from the image i saw! 

Which way do you see the vortex? who knows what does it depend on? does it depend on which side of the equator you live? right brain/left brain? right hand/left hand? male/female ? :)

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-24-11-08-46.png

Does anybody feel a spin when you meditate? And does it match your vision of a vortex? 

Mine is the same direction  as my own drawing of a vortex.

reminds me eye of the storm from Teal Holly Grail, when you in a center and everything spinning around you and sucking up ( clock way ) and the second mirror image when you in the air looking downwards but no ground visible (spinning also clock way)

• Upvote 1

We know that there is a vortex within us. When you think about yourself as a vortex or when looking at one  do you have any memory/feeling coming out to the surface ?

My son's first thought was about tornado science project we did couple years ago. 

Mine was a memory of me floating in a "lazy river" of a swimming pool.

And my husband has remembered an amazing OBE from when he was about 15 years old. He stepped out of his body and floated up the  hallway into the kitchen ,  opened the front door to leave but  was pulled through a vortex instead. Ended up on a airplane hanger with 8 other people jumping/floating from wall to wall. What's the most interesting is that he has met all those 8 people later in life and they recognized each other !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

We know that there is a vortex within us. When you think about yourself as a vortex or when looking at one  do you have any memory/feeling coming out to the surface ?

My son's first thought was about tornado science project we did couple years ago. 

Mine was a memory of me floating in a "lazy river" of a swimming pool.

And my husband has remembered an amazing OBE from when he was about 15 years old. He stepped out of his body and floated up the  hallway into the kitchen ,  opened the front door to leave but  was pulled through a vortex instead. Ended up on a airplane hanger with 8 other people jumping/floating from wall to wall. What's the most interesting is that he has met all those 8 people later in life and they recognized each other !

wow, such a nice storys hiding behind simple drawing. 

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 2

The direction, I would think, would mainly depend on whether you are moving head first or foot first.  Based on your drawing, I would assume that if you were going in foot first, it would appear to move counter clockwise...if you were going in head first, it would appear to move clockwise.  I hope that helps!!

Love Ya!!!

J

• Upvote 1