Sign in to follow this  
bluespirit

Ecovillage

4 posts in this topic

Ecovillage

Hello! With a friend we are organizing a road trip in europe, our project is to visit many ecovillages and then make a blog or a youtube channel to describe and make famous 

better ways to live close to nature and in better harmony. Is there anyone who would have heard of good ecovillages in europe ?

Thanks for your help :D  

• Upvote 1

On 23-4-2017 at 2:23 AM, bluespirit said:

Ecovillage

Hello! With a friend we are organizing a road trip in europe, our project is to visit many ecovillages and then make a blog or a youtube channel to describe and make famous 

better ways to live close to nature and in better harmony. Is there anyone who would have heard of good ecovillages in europe ?

hi!

I only know Sieben Linden in Germany.

In holland there is an interesting project where multiple people got together to create a big appartement block made of strawbales. Not exactly an ecovillage but still an interesting form of living. http://www.iewan.nl/

Have you looked at intentional communities?

Hi! Yes I have heard of Sieben Linden, but not about Iewan, thank you!

Not at intentional communities but I will take a look :)

Thanks for your help

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2017 at 8:23 PM, bluespirit said:

Ecovillage

I have yet to travel to and rule over Europe. The entire map is going to change