Are you offended?

23 posts in this topic

Is someone whose impossible to offend "Nice?"

Lmfao

Or are they who they want to be and you can't make them feel bad for it?

I'm definitely banking on the latter because that's reality and not someone's opinion of that person but what does the community think?

Lmfao this is just so funny to me I'm sorry if I hurt the feelings of the person who knows they said this.

I just gotta understand why someone who doesn't care about what you say also has to be kind to you even though they're supposed to not care which means they're comfortable being whoever, whatever, whenever.

Do I have to be "nice" and "kind" to not be able to get offended?  lmfao

Being easily offended is a tactic used by weak-minded people who have no scientific or logical evidence to support their opinions. They pretend to be offended so when you question their dogma, they can rally other easily-offended people to their side and gang up on people who don't agree with their particular brand of bullshit. 

Vegans are notoriously easy to offend. If you so much as suggest that the Vegan diet (which requires B12 supplementation) isn't the healthiest diet on the planet you better be ready to e-fight. I've never encountered people LESS Open-Minded and LESS willing to learn about science and LESS open-to-debate than Vegans, although Muslims come pretty close. 

Like when you suggest that Islam is uniquely dangerous (a special kind of evil) and that Christians and Jews are not going around beheading gays, they always come back with "RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM, NOT ISLAM." Even though no other religion on the planet or followers of any other religion believe it's ok to murder gay men or women. 

That, to me, is truly offensive.

3 minutes ago, YOD said:

Being easily offended is a tactic used by weak-minded people who have no scientific or logical evidence to support their opinions. They pretend to be offended so when you question their dogma, they can rally other easily-offended people to their side and gang up on people who don't agree with their particular brand of bullshit. 

Vegans are notoriously easy to offend. If you so much as suggest that the Vegan diet (which requires B12 supplementation) isn't the healthiest diet on the planet you better be ready to e-fight. I've never encountered people LESS Open-Minded and LESS willing to learn about science and LESS open-to-debate than Vegans, although Muslims come pretty close. 

Like when you suggest that Islam is uniquely dangerous (a special kind of evil) and that Christians and Jews are not going around beheading gays, they always come back with "RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM, NOT ISLAM." Even though no other religion on the planet or followers of any other religion believe it's ok to murder gay men or women. 

That, to me, is truly offensive.

You deserve 6 gold stars man I couldn't have said the beginning better at all.

Look at teals forums for example. 

All these people base everything off of how they "Feel" about it not the actual truths that exist as the platforms for reality. 

Then they assume you too have to be this way and that type of linear thinking makes me want to troll them for fun cause its just laughable if you get what I mean. Lmfao @ e-fight.

I swear easily offendedness is a weak person tactic because its a way to avoid making sense just because they don't "feel" good about how the truth and their false realities collide at soul level.  

They try to run from the truth of reality by being offended instead of, like a strong willed person, weeding out those "feelings" that cloud judgment.

Nice answer.

I think depending on a relationship and our boundaries with certain people we can choose either to feel offended or not.

I also think it's obvious that in close relationships we need to show that the line was crossed.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ana said:

No. You have to be whatever you want to be. But being kind will bring peace to your heart and will radiate good energy to others. After all, we are not alone. We are in this together, and whatever we think, say and do touches everyone at some level because at that level we are ONE. Maturing means becoming more and more aware of the effects we have upon each other. We become more aware of the consequences of our words and actions and act accordingly.

We all have our inner battles. It's good to remember that in the way we treat each other. It's good to communicate with love and respect, in the direction of peace and harmony.

You have no rights to say that. You get online and laugh at people with other people.  All that peace and harmony is out the window with me personally once you do that your a free target lol.  

I'm sorry you don't see it that way but that's how it is.

Next time don't join in with an e-bully and that way you won't have to feel like I'm being mean to you and then you can spit out that peace and harmony talk.

Now listen to me closely as I say this. Very closely cause I will not repeat it again I told you in PM already.

I DO NOT EXPERIENCE FEELINGS LIKE NORMAL HUMANS. lol 

I do not feel happiness or sadness at anything.  Im am objective about everything on purpose by design because that's me from birth.  You do not have to worry about me.

See when you join in laughing with someone playing with them while they are attempting to bully your no better than them and that makes you fair game.

If me and him were fighting physically and you jumped in to play with him I would perceive you as "Joining the fight" so imma punch you too lol.  Especially if you join the fight laughing with him and talking to him I'll just loop you together and beat both your asses.

It's not me being hurt or mad that's just how reality goes if you step into the line of fire you get shot.  

I get what your saying but be sensible next time lol or like I said you might meet a monster like me who enjoys the abuse and they might not hold back like I do.  

29 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I think depending on a relationship and our boundaries with certain people we can choose either to feel offended or not.

I also think it's obvious that in close relationships we need to show that the line was crossed.

I agree relationships play a big role in whether or not you take it personal.

I recommend being objective regardless of your relationship with that person because, and some gurus will say this, the person you learn the most from will normally (if your an ordinary person) present truths to you that will conflict with your "feelings" and what you "think" which requires you to step out of your own opinions of yourself, that person and the subject in question to actually understand the true message.

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

the person you learn the most from will normally (if your an ordinary person) present truths to you that will conflict with your "feelings"

Yes, the truth does not always look pretty, but the delivery can.

It depends on how much you care about the other person.

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes, the truth does not always look pretty, but the delivery can.

It depends on how much you care about the other person.

Again I agree you make some nice points thanks for not arguing.

Now if they'redetermined to deny the truth then it hurts no matter what which is the case most of the tie with me at least.

People know I'm not trying to be mean or there'd be no point in me making sense and trying to get them to see the truth to begin with.  I could just be mean if it was like that.

12 minutes ago, walt said:

I can't imagine anyone would take anything you say seriously enough to become offended.

I don't know if that was directed at me personally or not.

Assuming your aware of the fact that people tend to take many things personally I'll also assume that was an attack on me in which case I'll just ignore you because me and you have an understanding that you don't actually seek truth anyway.

Your just another argumentative human.

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

@Yamanu How many times does @Ana have to apologize for that misunderstanding between you two? You seem to contradict yourself.

She keeps apologizing for her own ego I told her in Private message I don't care what she thinks or how she feels about me so I'm not hurt.

For some reason she believes she did something wrong but I'll explain @Garnet

Her friend was on here trying to bully me by making demeaning statements and I told him I refuse to participate and went outside to work out for awhile.  I came back to the forum and saw that he had blown up the thread with insults and she was laughing with him about them.  She had already sent me an I sorry message in PM cause she thought I saw all that but I wasn't even there lol.

I came back and saw it all then told them e-bullying is lame and that I was curious if they would try bully me in real life.  I Tod them both I was curious to see how brave they really are I didn't say I wanted to meet them but I would like to see them under fire face to face with someone to see if all those smiles were genuine or just e-talk.

She said in PM it wasn't like that afterwards and that she was laughing at him and what he said but of course he was still trying to e-bully me so that makes her the crowd that's laughing.

She's blowing this way out of proportion she's trying to make me seem spiteful and unkind when really she was the one who knowingly laughed at a joke that was clearly intended to demean my existence. 

I'm not angry about it I enjoy all forms of energy so when people try me I just advise them to be ready cause I'll have fun crushing you.  I'm the type who fights with a smile on his face even if I'm getting punched in the face lol.

All that apologizing everywhere isn't necessary because you can't hurt someone like me anyway but she insists on saying she "hurt" me I don't even feel happiness or sadness I just do things and I've told her this she just won't listen.

She's also convinced that to not be "offended" by her laughing at jokes made about me that means I have to be "nice" "loving" and "kind" which is not a plausible reality at all when I have the free will to do what I want whether I'm offended or not. @Garnet

@Garnet YOD explained it best to me.  

She actually got "Offended" not me and she's trying to pin the energy on me but she doesn't know I feed off of all energy so I can't be offended.

I'm not an energy vampire but no energy is poison to me because I know the core essence of all forms of energy so I just absorb it and use it.

@Yamanu, for someone who doesn't care what others think, you sure make a lot of whiny topics where you ask for validation. don't worry, no feelings in the way, just simple observation.

11 minutes ago, mufhry said:

@Yamanu, for someone who doesn't care what others think, you sure make a lot of whiny topics where you ask for validation. don't worry, no feelings in the way, just simple observation.

You said whiny.  Thats clearly your "Opinion" therefore not an observation needed just how you "feel" about what I say. 

I've noticed you people who "feel" a lot tend to throw out insults when you can't make valid points that hold truth. 

I don't ask for validation I ask what others think and I get lame ass people like you who just come here to puff their chest out talking about how they "feel" instead of what's real lol.

@Garnet you see what I mean?  And this same person got on my other thread of UNDER FIRE  and ignored the question I asked in the thread just to disagree with me when the thread was made for people to state their experiences with being UNDER FIRE lol.  

They just want to argue with me lol they don't want to talk its not even a debate its clearly just them being hurt about something they need to do shadow work on. 

I'm over here making music and playing with my dog and their over there finding ways to tell me what I'm talking bout has o point without saying it when they could just not comment and not click on my threads.

Why are people so lame.

Edited by Yamanu
Misspelling