Luck

David Icke

9 posts in this topic

David Icke

I think, David icke is creating panic in people all around the world. I used to like him for his knowledge and research. However, lately i feel like he instead of spreading peaceful awareness somehow unfortunately scaring people. Also, sometimes i feel he is fighting a personal war with the elite gang. And undermining the worldwide efforts towards peace. I know he is right in his observations but still he offers no solution. I think, someone should tell him about Teal Swan

There are others like David who do very good research but are less paranoid/fearful, and also less known. You can find many on YouTube. Robert Sepehr is one I've just found.

43 minutes ago, Kroge said:

There are others like David who do very good research but are less paranoid/fearful, and also less known. You can find many on YouTube. Robert Sepehr is one I've just found.

Thank you. Robert sepehr will be my next internet addiction. Kroge, do you know anyone who offers comprehensive analysis of illuminati agenda. I feel that they could be good people too, who knows?

Yes. There are also many people to avoid... intuition is needed. Fear and paranoia are at their peak and a lot of alternative people are slipping into more fearful territory. In general, avoid the people that are abrasive in their speech, speak too quickly and excitedly, interrupt people, and give a feeling of desperation instead of interest. 

Jim Marrs - Talks about the banking system, technology, history, etc.

Michael Tellinger - History, Technology, Banking System, Alternatives to the system (very important IMO)

Zechariah Sitchin - History

Linda Moulton Howe - UFO researcher, very logical

Erik Poltorak - Ancient History

Erik Medhus - A channelled source which is very high-quality and more grounded and honest than most channels IMO

Erik Von Däniken - Ancient history

Gerald Clark - History, science, engineering, genealogy, alchemy

Charles Hall - ET contactee/whistleblower. This one may not seem obvious at first but in my opinion it's very important and more people are going to know about it in the coming years (and not necessarily in a good way)

Teal - when she does speak about it, especially in a professional interview which I cannot remember right now

Aha, found that Teal interview. This is the deepest I've ever seen Teal address the topic, she also goes into it slightly in the Victoria Vives interview.

• Upvote 2

Thank you very much again. I have taken a screenshot of ur recommendations so that i dont have to search whenever i need it. Because it is coming from you, i am going to spend a month to go through all of your recommendations. I am thinking of beginning with Michael tellinger. Also, I request you to keep updating us about any of your new findings. 

And also, since long time i wanted to ask anybody if they have seen Ancient Alien series and if any truth is there. Much love

Great, I didn't know my recommendations were so regarded.

If we want to get next-level then here's what I think: people need to start being more discerning about "alternative" sources now for a specific reason. This is because the tactic of the system elite (or illuminati) is infiltration, confusion and fear. They have an exclusive monopoly over most mainstream sources, but that influence is spreading into "alternative" areas because that's how this game is played. Now that is is abundantly clear that they cannot stop the new age or the information age, they are infiltrating it more cunningly. This is why so many alternative people swung to an extreme position in the U.S election like never before, despite both sides being blatantly pro-corporations. I have no explanation for this extreme drop in awareness except subtle fear and control tactics. Now we have far too many people applying a saviour label to their new corporate "leader", (doh!).

So as for Ancient Aliens: it's amazing that it's shown on TV and is an excellent introduction to make people think, but ultimately I don't trust the ideas coming from there, or any TV documentary for that matter. They are always disingenuous in some ways, and it would not be allowed on TV if there were not some agenda behind it, although that doesn't mean it can't still be a great influence. 

Often there are well-intentioned people in these projects who are themselves the victims of disinformation. The system elite need genuine people and truthful information to spread their influence. Mixing truth with lies has been going on so long that it's the norm. There are now hundreds, maybe thousands, of independent documentaries, interviews and presentations on YouTube alone. We now get to choose the calibre of information we are exposed to, as individuals.

I would also like to warn people about the upcoming disclosure project involving David Wilcock and Corey Goode. I believe this is disinformation and setting us up for an artificial semi-disclosure of ET's. Remember that they always need to mix in some truths in order to piggyback their agenda on to it like a carrier wave. I hate to say it but I get a similar feeling from Stephen Greer, even though he is also involved in some good research.

Ultimately this all comes down to thoughts and the problem of keeping people focused on external events instead of thoughts and ideas on an individual or collective level. Discernment can be as simple as reflecting on the ideas that a source is expressing, instead of just the basic 3D information.

For example: http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13921021000393 - Iran publically states that the U.S is controlled by Tall Grey-White (NOT Tall White) aliens. Truth or lies? In my opinion, one of the most truthful things any government has ever publically stated. The agenda here is simply survival. Iran has no interest in domination. They have already been the repeated target of attempts to destroy their country in order to weaken and de-populate the Middle-East and trigger WWIII. Now that focus is on North Korea, but you can bet that Israel will attack Iran very soon and no amount of reasoning will stop them. It's a complicated situation but this is my perception of the truth of the matter.

I also recommend listening to former defence minister of Canada Paul Hellyer about the shadow government and what they have planned: 

And finally, I want to recommend something I consider to be an extremely high-quality source. It is an alleged interview with a type of benevolent short grey alien. It has affected me profoundly and continues to do so. The website is here, you can also find the PDF here: http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf - This interview contains a lot of very accurate scientific and historical data, however there is no way to verify if it "really happened" or not, so readers are running on pure intuition here. I can only say that it has expanded and freed my mind moreso than anything else and I believe it is genuine, but I would be fine even if it was "fake". The good stuff starts in Chapter 6.

Edited by Kroge

9 hours ago, Kroge said:

people need to start being more discerning about "alternative" sources now for a specific reason. This is because the tactic of the system elite (or illuminati) is infiltration, confusion and fear. They have an exclusive monopoly over most mainstream sources, but that influence is spreading into "alternative" areas because that's how this game is played. Now that is is abundantly clear that they cannot stop the new age or the information age, they are infiltrating it more cunningly.

Yeah! I felt similar. I was unaware in the beginning and now i am trying to sort out the bad ones from the lot. And your recommendation is very helpful to bypass that process. 

Thank you very much and fyi i am listening to the full disclosure viedo that you have sent. 

On 23-4-2017 at 9:35 AM, Kroge said:

Great, I didn't know my recommendations were so regarded.

Your posts are always very much regarded :) thank you for all that effort you put in them!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

Truth what you SEE and EVENTS that HAPPEN

Think SCIENTIFICALLY with strict standards

Elitists are smarter than most of us and they are expert in hiding evidences. We dont or we are unable to see the events as they happen but only after they happened. Which alarms the negative mindset of conspiracy theorists and they start making videos without much evidence. It is a well intentioned awareness mission but could be a misleading anti progress campaign. Only evidence that we can have access to is from the insider who can verify that he was there, someone like Snowden. I just hope, David Icke starts a media channel and interviews and confronts the elitists and the insiders. Otherwise we will always be either confused/misled or totally unaware. And no matter what we do, darkness will prevail until the end times are here and people like David will make that journey more fearful and without guidance