Booom

What does it mean when you cant attract a partner?

42 posts in this topic

What does it mean when you cant attract a partner?

FOR YEARS! ! !

anyone who likes me, i dont like them. The ones i like are not interested in me or just vanish from my life.

I dont want to be single anymore! i feel like there's some kinda block! 

But i cant figure it out! 

this sucks.......

• Upvote 4

It can be childhood traumas. You may read about Fear of abandonment. Also the book of Claudia Black called Changing Course:  Healing from Loss, Abandonment and Fear may help you to understand more about your problem. You are not alone here. A lot of people struggle with the same issue.

• Upvote 2

Consider the people who like you.   Why don't you like them?  Is the relationship too easy?

Consider the people who you do like.  Are you unconsciously attracted to people who are difficult?

look at your relationship you have with your parents.   What do you like? What would you like to be different?  Don't subconsciously re-create a problem or fall for a familiar pattern that you would like to avoid.  

• Upvote 2

Appreciate people that do like you. A lot of people wish they had that at least.  When you meet new people don't categorize them into potential partners or not. Just enjoy company first without any expectations. For ex., a man who is genuinely interested in a woman is not going to give up that easy even if she is not feeling it. 

• Upvote 2

Probably as per oedipus complex, you liked some aspects of your father but he didnt reciprocate and in return you didnt reciprocate for the aspects that he liked about you. Can you list down the aspects that you like in other people, those who interests you?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Scot said:

Consider the people who like you.   Why don't you like them?  Is the relationship too easy?

Consider the people who you do like.  Are you unconsciously attracted to people who are difficult?

look at your relationship you have with your parents.   What do you like? What would you like to be different?  Don't subconsciously re-create a problem or fall for a familiar pattern that you would like to avoid.  

I dont like them cause  im not physically attracted to them. I cant picture myself kissing him. I cant go without attraction :(

5 hours ago, Garnet said:

Appreciate people that do like you. A lot of people wish they had that at least.  When you meet new people don't categorize them into potential partners or not. Just enjoy company first without any expectations. For ex., a man who is genuinely interested in a woman is not going to give up that easy even if she is not feeling it. 

Yes i do categorize! and im very picky! that needs to stop. 

4 hours ago, Aquarian said:

Probably as per oedipus complex, you liked some aspects of your father but he didnt reciprocate and in return you didnt reciprocate for the aspects that he liked about you. Can you list down the aspects that you like in other people, those who interests you?

Masculan, smart, confident, loyal, handsome ;) 

1 hour ago, Booom said:

Masculan, smart

Please clarify if it is masculine or muscular. If it is muscular then its just a matter of 3 months for me. I will contact you!

Can we have some more of your interests? I need to evaluate myself if i am in the race. How about age, success, humbleness, humour, social network?

• Upvote 1

If it came down to a choice between someone you are physically attracted to, and a person who you are good friends with, the better choice is the friend. Friendship is a better basis for a long term relationship than physical attraction.

On the other hand, if you find someone who you can really be friends with AND you also find physically attractive then I think you really have something!

AND: Even if you think you have found your soul-mate and you are really in sync, I do not believe that two people will always be in sync 100% of the time throughout an entire lifetime.

AND: No person will ever fulfill all of your needs 100% of the time.  Maintain a group of friends as well as your one special person.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AYHAM said:

you have a deep vibration that no one deserves you!

@Booom let us know your qualities. We need to see whether we deserve you. Please mention at least one negative quality so that i can deserve you

:D

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aquarian said:

@Booom  Please mention at least one negative quality so that i can deserve you

:D

no, you got it wrong!

no one deserves her good and positive qualities. For example, no one deserves my beauty, no one deserves my real love, no one deserves to hangout with me etc..

• Upvote 3

I got this Spell on me to, I can't get what I like or wanting, it's like magnetic polarization stronger you want harder to get. My break trough happens when I've realized I have to forget my self and to look around maybe someone expecting call, knock to the door, or just to speak randomly whit someone in a park by giving an attention saying a compliment, and I did it. I walked to several neighbor door knocked and asking several questions  about health, gardening, weather, I didn't expected nothing, but something powerful I've received later  from my  attention I've received validation of my self, I forgot about my self and focused on they problems  and then they started interested in my problems. That's my experience how to reverse your wishes, It's always easier to say that to do but maybe would be helpful for someone

Best wishes

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 1

On 4/22/2017 at 1:06 PM, Aquarian said:

Please clarify if it is masculine or muscular. If it is muscular then its just a matter of 3 months for me. I will contact you!

Can we have some more of your interests? I need to evaluate myself if i am in the race. How about age, success, humbleness, humour, social network?

lool masculine ;) There is an unending list of traits that i love but im looking for the spark that arises very rarely for me :(