Sign in to follow this  
Garnet

Light refraction

7 posts in this topic

Light refraction

When you look at the object through a clear glass of water, for ex. a straw, The light is refracted at a different angle than the actual object . Also known as refraction . 

That made me think how our ancestors /cavemen understood this principle and were able to spear fish calculating for the light and the object in the water.

• Upvote 2

On 21-4-2017 at 5:38 AM, Garnet said:

Light refraction

When you look at the object through a clear glass of water, for ex. a straw, The light is refracted at a different angle than the actual object . Also known as refraction . 

That made me think how our ancestors /cavemen understood this principle and were able to spear fish calculating for the light and the object in the water.

It is pretty cool we associate certain observations with perhaps totally irrelevant thoughts but are completely mesmerized by our own train of thoughts. Huzzaa for our curiosity :)

• Upvote 2

On 4/20/2017 at 11:38 PM, Garnet said:

Light refraction

No matter how primitive our ancestors /cavemen were or it might look like that to us sometimes , I still think that they were more in tune with nature and everything around them! So maybe discovering refraction was like discovering a new psychic ability for us ?

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2017 at 11:38 PM, Garnet said:

Light refraction

A lot of politics went into the creation of man. Later primates were very intelligent for an mimal like species.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, John Flores said:

A lot of politics went into the creation of man. Later primates were very intelligent for an mimal like species.

Interesting view . Could you please elaborate more on this?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Garnet said:

Interesting view . Could you please elaborate more on this?

Planet Earth is an experiment. Enki created the first transcended human beings and provided them with wives. Enki has issues and is assumed to be completely corrupt. He created he first transcended humans with partial tendencies for materialism, thinking physical pleasure "better"

Tens of thousands of years prior, there was a creation process happening on earth that led to the evolution of mankind until black people in Africa were present. I don't know if the original amino acids that eventually gained consciousness were planted by the off-planets, but it appears to have happened naturally.

Enki is unfortunately a psychopath and so wants everything to be about him. He therefore didn't want later Annunaki souls to be reincarnated without his consent and approval. Enlil would incarnate his own souls and there was this tug of war of Enki's agenda versus Enlil's. If Enki had it his way, he'd enslave us in much crueler ways, than refusing to give mankind enlightened consciousness.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:38 PM, Garnet said:

Light refraction

I have to look at this phenomenon all day, but today I was thinking about the Native American Dog and the evolution of such starting about 40,000 years ago.
iu9TO9RTYU.jpg.899e84bfa71151cd68513e500ae48059.jpg

I swear, if you stare at it long enough, you will understand the universe.