2 posts in this topic

Alternatives To The Law Of Attraction

Hi all,

I would like to discuss alternatives to the law of attraction. A link to Teal’s video “F*ck The Law of Attraction” is provided below. If you have not watched it yet, please do so before posting so we all have that for context. There is also a very similar article that Teal did titled “Fuck The Law Of Attraction” which I provide a link for below as well. In the video, Teal states that “we are desiring a new law, that a new time-space reality will be based off of.” I would like to discuss what that could be.

I’m thinking something like the “law of unconditional love”, in which we all innately love ourselves and others. The contrast that we experience in that universe could still be about what we desire, verses what we don’t desire, such as do I want to be a teacher or an artist. However, people in this time space reality would find it much more apparent that we are one, that to hurt anyone is to hurt yourself, and that everyone is wonderful. Thus no more wars and people hurting other people in general.

In Teal’s video “Unconditional Love (How to Love Unconditionally)” she says “…if we reach a state of permanent enlightenment, in a state of permanent unconditional love, same thing, there would be no reason for us to be physically incarnated here. Because if a person could truly feel unconditional love 24 hours a day, there would be no further contrast for this person to experience, and if there is no further contrast for a person to experience, no desires are born from within them. And if no desires are born from within them, there is no expansion that is being satisfied universally through that being. And thus, there is no reason for them to be incarnated here.”

But why is that? Couldn’t contrast be based on other things, such as the contrast between being a painter vs a dancer, eating fruit vs vegetables, participating in sport vs a hobby? Are these not also forms of contrast? I try, as many do, to practice unconditional love. And I feel like I can do it with a fair amount of consistency in that I feel some connection with everyone and everything, and I truly love and appreciate myself as being a wonderful person, as I do "others". Why do I, are anyone “else”, need to forget what we really are to experience contrast?

And, does anyone else have an idea about a better alternative to the Law of Attraction? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you in advance. - Aaron

F*ck The Law of Attraction - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/V6xCjY39_t0

Fuck The Law Of Attraction
https://tealswan.com/resources/articles/fuck-the-law-of-attraction-r196/

Unconditional Love (How to Love Unconditionally) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/n-17-pXauLE

• Upvote 3

I think these are some extremely good questions.  I saw that Law of Attraction video myself, and wondered the same thing.  I like the idea of a Law of Unconditional Love as was stated...that sounds completely blissful!  I wouldn't expect that in such a world, however, that love would even be recognized without people experiencing what lack of love feels like.  I don't have much in the way of ideas myself, but perhaps the Law of Individuality...where everyone naturally experiences unconditional love, oneness, etc. from birth, but in order to grow, one must learn to identify themselves as individuals.  It would, in essence, be the reverse of this reality...one that could then seamlessly lead straight back into this one.

As for the Unconditional Love question, I don't feel that there will ever be a time when people will stop incarnating here.  This is a school...and a hard one.  Even here, people recognize the benefits of furthering their education, and I don't feel that will change just because a person has learned how to love.  For example, I don't personally feel that I ever really struggled with loving others or myself, yet my initial struggles dealt with gender identity...something many others may not struggle with.  I've since learned how to resolve that issue, but that doesn't mean school is out.  I believe that as long as we continue to create within this reality, we will continue creating scenarios that help us discover even more aspects about ourselves that could use work, in turn, creating new opportunities we can learn from.

Hope that helps!

Love Ya!!

J

Edited by MC2
  • Upvote 1