Display

Frequency painting stickers for lamp posts

4 posts in this topic

Frequency painting stickers for lamp posts

Hi,

Not sure about the karmic impact of sticking stickers onto public property. But I guess the end justifies the means. There are other stickers in my town from all kinds of things like one that says in German "I love my life". Which is actually the one that inspired me to this idea.

Just create some stickers that are just big enough to be visible maybe 4x5 cm which can then be placed evenly in the city on lamp posts and electric boxes etc. That should help raise the frequency of the planet right?

There of course are local print shops where I could go to get a batch printed. But I'd prefer an official solution with or without Teals name on it.

I've been thinking the same thing!!! The thought kind of scares me though. And I agree though I do feel kind of bad because I'd technically be disrespecting the artist...but it'd be for a cause. I'm on board

• Upvote 1

On 26.4.2017 at 3:39 PM, Vybzleigh said:

I've been thinking the same thing!!! The thought kind of scares me though. And I agree though I do feel kind of bad because I'd technically be disrespecting the artist...but it'd be for a cause. I'm on board

On board? Yeah. The whole copyright thing. I'll send a request and see what the answer is.

Well the answer was positive. They liked the initiative. All I need to do is make sure Teals name and a link to her website are on the stickers + not to make any profit.

If you want to do the same I'd suggest you request formal permission via the contact form:

Contact Us

Not yet sure which one(s) to choose and if to actually do it. As I'm not sure if I'm vandalising the city by expressing myself with stickers or if all I'm doing is shaping my environment.