Luck

Justice

15 posts in this topic

Justice

Dear Teal, 

I would love to know your perspective on justice. What is justice? Who is authorized to serve it? Can i serve it? What is the justice for emotional hurt, overstepping boundaries? Can darkness serve justice or is it the responsibility of light? God is said to be the harsh judge, is he serving the justice at the moment? Will the judges in our existing law system be punished for their crimes? When and where the law system was originated? Is law natural? Why there is a sign libra in our zodiac? Is the balance really important in this world? Can we create a parallel justice system in this world? Why jesus was punished and crucified? If we can not change the world, then does sacrifice can change it? Should we resign like buddha or how to go about it? How to change the midset of law makers? Who is the relief and where is the relief for victims of injustice? Is the revenge a type of justice? What is the best form of justice? Can we start a spiritual justice system? What do you think? What if next step in the game is equally important as the first step?

My sincere request to you to please speak about it and i will wait for it. Love you

Hi Aquarian,

I haven't seen replies from Teal herself in the forums, so I offer my reply. Though I do provide a link to a quote she made on crime, and a blog entry she did on "Crime and Punishment" below.

As I understand it, justice, and for that matter good and bad, and right and wrong, are all dependent on the concept of other, as in someone else was involved. That is that this person committed a crime against that person. Or even that one person was good, or bad, or right or wrong to another. While from a human perspective these are all indeed important topics, along with crime and punishment, I don't think they really exist in a more spiritual context in which are all one, and the concept of other is an illusion.

However, to the extent that we truly identify with the more spiritual perspective, we start to experience unconditional love for all. Thus, I feel like spiritual advancement works in a way such that a certain point one realizes that nothing they do is "wrong", and no one can harm your spirit but you. However, by the time you advance to that point, you can't hurt others without feeling you are hurting yourself. Nor can you condemn anyone without condemning yourself. The best one can do is to help others not do harm to themselves or yet other people. And in so doing, you help yourself.

That's my sense of it. I hope you find the above, and the links below, helpful. I wish you the best. - Aaron

@Aaron I read your reply several times and i see it is in line with Teal's perspective. You seem to be wise and evolved person and i thank you for the effort that you put to find and post the blog titled 'Justice'. It was very helpful and i want to read it again. Though I have some more questions and also.please try to answer some questions that i have posted in my first post. Some questions were not answered or i can say that in the effort of understanding the higher perspective, those questions need not be answered. I get that. 

My worry is the current situation wherein i feel the efforts are not reaching to the masses. Traumas are taking place even today and will take place tomorrow also in the relationships. We are trying to complete ourselves singlehandedly with her process, where perpetrator have no idea that he has created a victim. I know that the answer is patience and we have to wait until the collective conciousness reaches to that level but you can see its a long inning. Time is moving very slow and the efforts are less. At least i feel that way. Is anything improving at all? Or is it getting worst? When the light will pierce the darkness? We are trying our best but still the situation is desperate for many people surounding us. In one of the book i read, there are only 2 types of people; basterds and victims. Most of the spiritual people try to be in the middle. Will there be any equalization between these 2 types or is it natural to have those 2 categories of people at all times? When the light will become agressive? I am excited to know your persepective on this. Much love

Hi Aquarian,

I appreciate your reply to mine, and will do my best to answer your questions in a Q&A format, to the best of my abilities. However, as flattered as I am by your comments, I make no claims to be either wise or evolved, so please take everything I write as just something to consider. Or in other words, I’m making this stuff up as I go, so you decide if it has any value to you. In my first draft of a lot of my answers, I found myself stating that "from a legal perspective, that would be a question for an attorney or judge to answer." Please accept all of the answers below as being my own personal perspective relative to spirituality.

Q. What is justice? A. “Justice” is a word, a label, that like any other means what we define it to mean. I have no consistent sense of what justice is beyond looking it up in the dictionary online. To me, personally, it is meaningless to whatever extent I can really identify with the concept that we are all really one. That said, from a spiritual perspective, I would like to think that justice is about truly helping yourself and others with kindness and compassion, and will proceed to answer your questions from that perspective.

Q Who is authorized to serve (justice)? A. We all have the opportunity to help ourselves and others. Many would argue that we have the obligation to do so. But I would think it is more like the necessity.

Q. Can I serve (justice)? A. You can help yourself and others, yes.

Q. What is the justice for emotional hurt, overstepping boundaries? A. It sounds like you are asking: What is the “punishment” for emotionally hurting others and overstepping boundaries? Punishment, like justice, is a meaningless concept to me. If we are all one, who is there to punish?

Q. Can darkness serve justice or is it the responsibility of light? A. The concept of darkness and light is helpful to a lot of people. Though I think a spectrum of colors is perhaps even more helpful as darkness and light implies judgement just as good and bad, right and wrong, positive and negative, etc.

Q. God is said to be the harsh judge, is he serving the justice at the moment? A. I don’t know. Are you? As an expression of source, are you judging harshly? Are you serving justice? From my perspective, we all need to help each other as best we can with unconditional love for ourselves and others.

Q. Will the judges in our existing law system be punished for their crimes? A. I’m not sure I understand your question or can give it a meaningful answer, but it sounds like you think being a judge in existing law system is a crime. My guess is that there are many kind people who work very hard to be of service to others in the role of judge. Many of them are helping others as best as they know how, trying to serve justice for the benefit of society at its current level of development.

Q. When and where the law system was originated? A. I don’t know, but it does seem deeply rooted in the idea of there being “other”.

Q. Is law natural? A. Everything, even those things made by man, can be considered natural. Just as a damn built by otters, or a birds nest, can be considered natural.

Q. Why there is a sign libra in our zodiac? A. Sorry, I don’t know much about zodiac signs.

Q. Is the balance really important in this world? A. Sorry, I don’t know what is meant by “the balance”.

Q. Can we create a parallel justice system in this world? A. There are many ways to help people, but otherwise I don’t know what to say about that.

Q. Why jesus was punished and crucified? A. Sorry, I don’t know much about Jesus.

Q. If we can not change the world, then does sacrifice can change it? A. I think change starts from within. If you want to the world to be more loving, then start by being more loving yourself, etc. In this way, we do change the world. Even if one believes that is an large objective world outside of us, then we have at least changed one person in that world.

Q. Should we resign like buddha or how to go about it? A. I was not aware that Buddha resigned, or what that means exactly, but it does make me think of Teal’s videos on Spirituality 2.0 and 3.0. Links are provided below.

Q. How to change the mindset of law makers? A.  All change starts from within and to hurt anyone is to hurt yourself. Therefor, being nonviolent is always desirable.

Q. Who is the relief and where is the relief for victims of injustice? A. To the extent that we understand “other” as an illusion, there are no victims as such. I hesitate to say that because it can sound very invalidating, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, or to minimize anyone’s suffering. I’m just trying to say if we are all one, then it would seem to logically follow that anything one does to another, they are doing to themselves. That said, real relief, to end suffering, I found it to be able to accept what is, as opposed to emotionally resisting it. This is not to say we should not try to help ourselves and others, but rather we to try not to think in terms of our current situation should or should not be what it is.

Q. Is the revenge a type of justice? A. No. Never. Though some say living well is the best revenge, which I do like the idea of. Again, if we are all truly one, then you can’t anyone without hurting yourself. Revenge makes no sense in that context.

Q. What is the best form of justice? A. I believe that is helping yourself and others.

Q. Can we start a spiritual justice system? A. Its already started everywhere people are helping themselves and others.

Q. What do you think? A. You ask a lot of questions. I sincerely hope these answers are helpful to you.

Q. What if next step in the game is equally important as the first step? A. I’m not sure what is meant by this question, but the following answer comes to mine. Every step counts and is uniquely important. When you are helpful, or harmful, to others, you can not know how many will be effected as that actions causes other actions. That is why is important to treat every step, every action, as the most important and to be, to the best of your ability, kind towards yourself and others at all times.

Q. My worry is the current situation wherein i feel the efforts are not reaching to the masses. Traumas are taking place even today and will take place tomorrow also in the relationships. We are trying to complete ourselves singlehandedly with her process, where perpetrator have no idea that he has created a victim. I know that the answer is patience and we have to wait until the collective conciousness reaches to that level but you can see its a long inning. Time is moving very slow and the efforts are less. At least i feel that way. Is anything improving at all? Or is it getting worst?
A. I don’t necessarily agree that the answer is patience and that we have to just wait. There is no time like now to help yourself and others through acts of kindness. And in so doing, I believe things will improve, if they are not improving already.

Q. When the light will pierce the darkness? A. I think your asking something like when will people be unconditionally loving towards each other. I’ve been thinking about that myself. I think it will require an alternative to the law of attraction, and started a discussion about that. I’ve included a link to that below. Basically, I would like to see a “Law of Unconditional Love” in which all people connect with everyone and everything, and truly love and appreciate ourselves and “others” as being a wonderful people. Where we do not forget who we truly are. And I suppose my writing on Teal’s blog is my own way of expressing that desire to the universe.

Q. We are trying our best but still the situation is desperate for many people surounding us. In one of the book i read, there are only 2 types of people; basterds and victims. Most of the spiritual people try to be in the middle. Will there be any equalization between these 2 types or is it natural to have those 2 categories of people at all times? A. I don’t really understand the question. Again, I think it is based on the illusion of "other". But your question does bring one of Teal’s videos to mind, “The Victor Trap”. I’ve provided a link to it below. 

Q. When the light will become agressive? A. If, by “light” you are referring to source, then source is already aggressive, as it is everything else as well. If, by “light” you are referring to the opposite of darkness, then I think it is part of the illusion as is good and bad, right and wrong, positive and negative. I believe all these things are part of the contrast that goes along with the illusion of “other”. Aggressiveness is all to often with the intent to harm another, and that could be though of as darkness. But very often, its a matter of perspective. When two countries go to war, neither side considers itself the dark side. I, personally, would like to see a lot less aggression in the world. And so I try to have less aggression in me.

I hope that my perspectives are helpful. Much love to you too.

Spirituality 2.0 (How to Set Yourself Free) - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/UvglEmkhpzY

Spirituality 3.0 (The Path of Choice) -Teal Swan-
https://youtu.be/h4UcPVPtOa0

The Victor Trap - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/wUEaMTKyLa4

Alternatives To The Law Of Attraction
https://tealswan.com/forums/topic/3045-alternatives-to-the-law-of-attraction/#comment-23070

Edited by Aaron
For further clarity, I added the words "with kindness and compassion" to "I would like to think that justice is about truly helping yourself and others with kindness and compassion..."

Aquarian- Justice is FULLY built into the universe. It already exists. It occurs in astral _realms and also the next life that one may be automatically drawn to undertake.

Judgment IS the mirrored_reality that one slowly evolves oneself out of.

Judgment and Karma and Law Of Attraction are one in the same. God speaks to you through LOA.. communicating to you through an experiential reality that her laws and you create together.

Peace ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi Kielbasa Johansen,

I like the way you ended your post with the word “Peace”. I think there needs to be lot more of that in the world. Especially when discussing justice, because too often two people, two gangs, or two countries, will be fighting each other, and both sides will be seeking “justice”.

Can you describe what you see as justice if different from what I would describe it as, “Helping each other with kindness and compassion”? (Note, I just added the words “with kindness and compassion” to my post above for additional clarity.)

Or do you literally mean that “Judgment IS the mirrored_reality that one slowly evolves oneself out of.” and that “Judgment and Karma and Law Of Attraction are one in the same.” Are you saying that if you go out and shoot someone, that it must be a justified killing because the bullet would only hit someone who it attracted that through law of attraction, and therefor deserved to be harmed? Or if you got shot, it would also be justice because that too is just mirroring from the law of attraction?

Well, if so, that would explain a lot of violence in the world. Along with all the suffering that is associated with it. But yikes, that feels like such a brutal concept of justice. As expressions of source, is that the best we can do? I say “no”, we can do better. We are expressions of source, and as such, we can choose kindness and compassion if that is what we want in the world. We can say things like “Fuck the law of attraction”, and make up better laws anytime we choose to do so.

Finding peace is in the power of source, me and you, if we just start believing enough in our selves. And wake up to who we really are. But we can’t get there by running from war, as there is not a “no war” frequency, and anytime we emotionally resist anything, feeling like things “should” be different, we are sure to suffer. No, we must bravely accept the condition of the world, our personal world, and the illusion of a bigger world, as it is today. See and accept all the suffering in it.

And then simply choose something else, and act in accordance with that desire. I sometimes expect  that I wake up to news that all wars have ended, that the world unanimously has declared peace, and that the amount of violence in the world has plummeted. My ego, or some part of me, tells me this may not happen, and I laugh thinking that may be the very thought that keeps it from happening. I would perhaps then reject that thought, except that rejection would be resistance that causes suffering, and gives energy to that which is not what I want.

Violence will never be solved by choosing not to be violent. Only by choosing to be helpful to ourselves and others with kindness and compassion will violence end. Unconditional love is what must be chosen on every level of consciousness, starting with my own, that is to also say your own. Governments with armies will never be able to create peace. That is up to all people with hearts to create, including those in government and armies.

We are not nearly as powerless as our fears would have us believe. And before we have world peace, we can, and must, have inner peace. As the world is just a projection of what is inside of us, and the concept of “other” is just an illusion. The future awaits us. Let’s make it a peaceful one.

Below are some links regarding this topic. I wish you the best, Kielbasa Johansen, and hope this helps.

Peace, Aaron

F*ck The Law of Attraction - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/V6xCjY39_t0

Fuck The Law Of Attraction
https://tealswan.com/resources/articles/fuck-the-law-of-attraction-r196/

THE FUTURE - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/A4NF1aWg7K0

Fear Of The Future (How To Stop Fearing The Future) - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/8dSl82gAqqo

Hi Aaron, :)

You are DEFINING and REVEALING YOURSELF each moment by the focus of your attention, the quality of that energy, and how that energy as manifest perspective is experienced by you and passed to others.

The universe "just is", but you can leverage perspective within LOA to have painful and pleasurable experiences of the universe based on how you wield your free-will, genetic inheritance, and vibrational thought constructions.

Regarding war, there is a "warring" stance, a resistant "don't want war" stance, and a "it never even occurred to me to think about war" stance, among many others.   All of these (and the many unlisted nuanced states between) reflect the internal magnetics of the consciousness of the individual  wielding it. You are what you think/do and what you are prone to think/do as said above. So the question might be, what does it tell about you that war is an issue to you? How can you leverage that beneficially or heal it, so it goes away or you move away from that experience if it not fulfilling?

["But we can’t get there by running from war, as there is not a “no war” frequency, and anytime we emotionally resist anything "]

Yes, there is a "no war" frequency. (lack of awareness / focus towards it)  However, one might say there is no "anti-war frequency" - which would be a resistant state that vibrationally acknowledges war.

I happen not to think about war. I also don't think a lot about strife. I think about LOVE, my ABS, connecting more with TEAL, and conveying higher-frequency PERSPECTIVES to others so that they can entrain up to those frequencies which thereby enables better reality creation for Earth and others due to effective wielding of that higher-dimensional perspective.

War matters if you think it does. Justice is the same way.  Justice implies Judgment which requires us to leave the NOW moment, create an imaginary/ideal "should scenario" and then compare the NOW to your imagination and make a dualistic determination. 3D Justice therefore REQUIRES imagination beyond what is really occurring. It is again a linear_construct with time-space implications that you are free to employ at your own discretion for expansion purposes.

To me, “helping each other with kindness and compassion” is being LOVING. In a LOVING society there is no need for "justice" and "judgment"

["Violence will never be solved by choosing not to be violent. Only by choosing to be helpful to ourselves and others with kindness and compassion will violence end. "]

Choosing to be non-violent is the specific last-mechanism by which non-violence is achieved. However, kindness and compassion towards others creates the energetic and space for others to be compassionate and, ultimately, non-violent.  Plus, compassion and love represent vibrations that will generate synchronicities and unexpected events conducive to cease-fire, etc.

Regarding justice.. "pure justice" is not what in people do, but is the action of  underlying LOA and it's manifestational results and power. It contains truth.

If you walk down the street and punch an innocent guy in the gut.. that is a reflection of your internal state. THAT is what the universe is paying attention to. It has become aware of this aspect of you.. and it will provide you opportunities down the road to evolve out of (devolve further into) the particular internal state that caused your violent act.

I certainly agree about finding our inner power. This is really just each person's I_AM presence.. standing up and asserting themselves to create a new, better, and more peaceful version of reality. However, it takes a while for people to make to spiritually evolve and make that realization..

Peace.  (again :))

On 21/04/2017 at 3:18 AM, Aaron said:

will do my best to answer your questions in a Q&A format, to the best of my abilities.

@Aaron Thanks a million for the answers. It must be exahusting for you. And i am really sorry for the trouble i caused. I need time to process and understand fully and come with another question but do not worry because this time i think i will come with only one question which bothers me all the time. Please wait for it

On 21/04/2017 at 4:48 AM, Kielbasa Johansen said:

Justice is FULLY built into the universe. It already exists. It occurs in astral _realms and also the next life that one may be automatically drawn to undertake.

Judgment IS the mirrored_reality that one slowly evolves oneself out of.

Judgment and Karma and Law Of Attraction are one in the same. God speaks to you through LOA..

This is what i believe at the moment. There will always be 2 distinct categories and there wont be any handshake between these 2. A perpetual war situation. Only condition that each one of them have to express fully like day and night. Darker forces would like to kill the light and light would try to pierce the darkness. Thats the nature. And we being part of it will also oscillate between these 2. If i consider myself being part of light, then i should be in the company of lightworkers. Though i cant be complete light, there will be some darkness in myself. And further, i cant guarantee that i will be insulated from darkness. So, no peace! No oneness. Shadow work will be life long process and then peace. 

what i have started to realize now that i want you guys to think about it is, in our effort of expressing our positivity/negativity fully we should be careful of choosing the medium. We cant express our positivity in a negative medium bcos that will be injustice to the negatives. And vice versa. If we do that, it would be buzzkill. And no fun in living

Then, if we decide to evolve oursleves out of judgements in a kind of budhdhist detachement, even then there is no fun.  So, i agree with most of us here that I shouldnt seek for justice. Just feeling the emotions and finding a proper medium to express it, is the way to go about living life fully. Although be ready for judgement from other side.

Please do not judge me for my immaturity but i am just trying to work it out myself  and find simple words to explain what i understood, to others. Please tell me if I was wrong in my thinking. And i really hope teal makes a video on Justice and makes it crystal clear. Much love 

Hi Aquarian,

Your welcome! I actually don’t find it exhausting, but energizing, to write posts. It provides me an opportunity to feel loving. I have limited amount of time to do it, but it’s no trouble.

I did get a sense from your questions that something is bothering you and I look forward to getting more of your questions if I can be of help. I wonder if you meditate, and if not, if you would find that helpful. Just attempting to slow down one’s thinking, and deciding what to focus on, can be critical to peace of mind. From a human scale perspective, there are huge injustices every day, and to maintain mental health, we need to know how to take care of the mind. Though I am a fan of Teal’s work, I also like a lot of Buddhist perspectives too. Below is a link to a talk given by the Venerable Robina Courtins you may find useful.

http://www.dharmakayacenter.com/venerable-robina-courtins-teaching-audio-files.html

I am not in position to know if you are “wrong” in your thinking, or to judge you in any way. Though to be totally honest, I don’t understand a lot of what you and Kielbasa Johansen are saying. For example, I have no idea what the following words mean...

4 hours ago, Aquarian said:

@Aaron ...what i have started to realize now that i want you guys to think about it is, in our effort of expressing our positivity/negativity fully we should be careful of choosing the medium. We cant express our positivity in a negative medium bcos that will be injustice to the negatives. And vice versa. If we do that, it would be buzzkill. And no fun in living ...

I try to keep my thinking fairly simple and straightforward. There is not a lot of drama in my head. I tend to go with the easy to understand things, keeping it simple, rather than esoteric and mystical. I identify a lot with my cats, who I imagine have little use for more complicated perspectives and worries. Though I don’t know what they think, they seem grounded (with all four legs) and just focused on meeting their needs as opposed to pondering where they can, or can’t, express themselves. Which is fine with me, unless they go outside the box. ;-)

Much love, Aaron

[" what i have started to realize now that i want you guys to think about it is, in our effort of expressing our positivity/negativity fully we should be careful of choosing the medium. We cant express our positivity in a negative medium bcos that will be injustice to the negatives. "]

@Aquarian YES. The "medium" of choice (or venue of will deployment) should come from WITHIN (not by reaction) and should flow authentically from a self-loving divine_self. "Fighting" is not a divine initiative.

Finally, "Judge the act, and not the man." This still applies. Ultimately, some form of  (perverted) "judgment" will happen through other humans by reflection while the being is living AND/OR that unresolved component of the perpetrator will be resolved in afterlife in astral as the subconscious aspects of that being (that produced the unaligned action) are much more IMMEDIATELY mirrored in their spirit_body after-life home location (of which there are 10000s).

That was a good post (of yours)!  Peace :)

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
clarification

Hello friends,

With Teal's blog 'only love' and integration video, i think i found all the answers and i am going to strengthen my beliefs around that. I feel, it is going to be risky to follow that and losing our self in the process but if integration is the gods true mission and I somehow know that its the truth, then it seems like my spiritual journey is almost over. Its sad to feel this way and i do not see any purpose at the moment. I also know that, over the period of time i will find the true mission of my life. At the moment it is '0'. However, i have a hazy idea about my mission which is working with 'evil and negativity' and loving them. Thank you and much love

Further, i wish to propose an idea to create a section for 'evil/welcoming evil' in our forums. This is my request to Admins/moderator, please think about it

5 hours ago, Aquarian said:

Further, i wish to propose an idea to create a section for 'evil/welcoming evil' in our forums. This is my request to Admins/moderator, please think about it

I didn't expect to read this but since i did I'll think about it ?

21 hours ago, Garnet said:

I didn't expect to read this but since i did I'll think about it ?

Garnet, thank you! I feel that we should have a channel to welcome evil on our forums. I hope you understand the purpose behind the idea. Today's video encourages that idea and we shud be more forthcoming n far-reaching to accelerate the integration.

I think of 'Evil, i love you'. But no, that would sound like we consider him other. How about 'Confession: 7 sins'. But it would be good if we see that in 'Discussion' and not the topic. Topic gets lost. Also i think, 'Christ vs lucifer: Brothers in Arms' and buddha is the audience. Thank you