Adrian3035

Lets talk about the source.

3 posts in this topic

What if the source is a very advanced AI that was created by some other beings that live in the "real" world/realm. What if it tries to find out what it is and is simultaneously observed by them. Also how can the source be depicted as this unconditionally loving being when the only being it really ever interacted with is itself. How  do you think the source would react to a being that is not connected to it. I mean could it be that it is the only being in existence or just the only being in its own matrix creates by others.

Could the source be Ultron haha.

• Upvote 1

We generally consider our universe to be "all that there is".   If there are other universes then we can't get there from here.

My understanding is that Source is the source of all things in our universe.   It is the source of things we consider good and we consider bad.    It is the source of EVERYTHING.   Sometimes we say that the things that we consider "bad" must in fact be good in the eyes of God but our limited minds can't understand the greater good of having the bad.   It could be said that Source wants to understand everything both good and bad news this the greater good is experiencing everything.  I have also heard that Source is no more advanced than we are collectively.  As sentient beings come to understand themselves and understand the universe, Source also learns.

If that Source was actually created by something or someone outside of our universe then we can't get there.   

I just googled for Ultron.   I don't know anything about him/it

Personally, I think the idea of Source is a model to explain the sense of connection that a person can feel with all that is.  Our 3D world is also a model. Which model is correct?   Both at the same time!

On 4/17/2017 at 0:26 PM, Adrian3035 said:

What if the source is a very advanced AI that was created by some other beings that live in the "real" world/realm. What if it tries to find out what it is and is simultaneously observed by them. Also how can the source be depicted as this unconditionally loving being when the only being it really ever interacted with is itself. How  do you think the source would react to a being that is not connected to it. I mean could it be that it is the only being in existence or just the only being in its own matrix creates by others.

Could the source be Ultron haha.

Hi Adrian3035,

I think you raise some good questions and things I have wondered about myself. It has been said “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”[1] I would go a bit further to state that “Any sufficiently advanced simulation is indistinguishable from reality.” Or as Descartes was quoted as saying “I Think, Therefore I am”, and what else can we really know.

Actually, quite a lot I think. Everything may be an illusion of some form, but we still have our experiences, even it those experiences are an illusion. By reflecting on our experiences, we can form thoughts about the reality we live in, regardless of what the “true” nature of that reality is, and regardless of how subjective those experiences may be.

The danger, I think, is not in recognizing how subjective our experiences are, but in thinking that they might be objective. It is in the subjectivity that we can can be truly creative. Thinking that are thinking is objective makes it no less subjective, but does not facilitate us being as conscious as we could be about how we think, and thus may bring about unnecessary suffering, and missed opportunities for joy.

You asked “What if the source is a very advanced AI that was created by some other beings that live in the "real" world/realm.”  Nothing for me. It does not change my experiences or what seems to be useful tools for interacting with the world I live in. It’s interesting to ponder, but does not appear to have any practical significance in my life.

You asked “What if it tries to find out what it is and is simultaneously observed by them.” Again nothing for me. Same reason.

You asked “Also how can the source be depicted as this unconditionally loving being when the only being it really ever interacted with is itself.” There are no bad questions, however I do think this question reflects some limitations on what love is, at least in my opinion. Love does not require the concept of “other”, but rather the concept of “unity”.

Think for instance how “loving” earth would seem if we knew that whatever we did to others, we did to ourselves. Wars would no longer exist, I think. People would see being good to each other as opportunities to be good to themselves. And in any event, no one could hurt another without realizing they are hurting themselves.

You asked “How  do you think the source would react to a being that is not connected to it.” Again, there are no bad questions, but this question reflects and some of your other show some limitations on what source is, at least in my opinion. The word “source” is a label, and like other words, means what we define it to mean. In the case of “source”, things get confusing in that, as I understand it, it means “everything” in the most absolute and infinite sense. Therefore, if you perceive something as being source, and something else as not being source, you are not understanding the concept of source, at least not as I understand it.

You asked “I mean could it be that (source) is the only being in existence or just the only being in its own matrix creates by others.” Source is, as I understand it, more comparable to the very concept of “existence” and “the void from which thing can come into existence” than anything that can compared to a “being” in existence. Some religions have the concept of God as a being that can fight with evil, has a son, etc. But in my opinion, this does not reflect the idea source as everything in an absolute and infinite way.

You asked “Could the source be Ultron…”. Yes, it is, I think. Ultron and everything else too.

I think understanding what source is, is not about knowing the secrets of the universe beyond our reach, but in understanding you on the most personal and deepest level possible. If you believe you are not your history, your body, your thoughts or even your emotions, (as do I), then the question remains, what are you? The moment you manifest anything, be it a model car, or just a thought, its something that at least appears to be separate from who you are. I think of us as the creative void from which everything else comes. We are nothing. And in this way, we are also everything. Most of us have not awaken to this reality yet, but when you do, you know source, and you know it is you, and everyone and everything else you perceive, is just a reflection of yourself. Or, as I’ve heard teal describe it “a learning hologram”.

So perhaps source is just advanced AI after all. ;-)

[1] Clarke's 1973 revision of his essay "Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination." It echoes a statement in a 1942 story by Leigh Brackett: "Witchcraft to the ignorant, … simple science to the learned".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws

Is It Useful? (The Usefulness Tool) - TEAL SWAN -
https://youtu.be/oDWDb2vFUKM

What is Love? - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/L39DzzsixRQ

Truth? What To Do When No One Can Agree On It! - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/12SYA-UaF-E