Rahul Johar

DMT vs LSD

22 posts in this topic

DMT vs LSD

So i've smoked pot many times and I'm super curious and love new experiences and I hear a lot of talk about DMT and LSD and basically would like to know the difference between them, the levels of intensity, the duration etc. Also how does Ayahuasca fit into the picture?  

Since it's going to be my first time with something like this (discounting the weed since it's a very different experience), which one would you recommend?

Edited by Rahul Johar

2 hours ago, Rahul Johar said:

DMT vs LSD

So i've smoked pot many times and I'm super curious and love new experiences and I hear a lot of talk about DMT and LSD and basically would like to know the difference between them, the levels of intensity, the duration etc. Also how does Ayahuasca fit into the picture?  

Since it's going to be my first time with something like this (discounting the weed since it's a very different experience), which one would you recommend?

DMT is much more powerfull as LSD or muchrooms.

Dmt or 5meo-dmt kick you almost instandly out of the ego into oneness, This is for almost all dmt trips the same experience doesnt matter who takes it.

Time 30 to 45 min

LSD trips are much more colorfull and different for each person. Time takes a lot longer

Mushroom too have different trips depends on amount and ego how deep the trips  ganna be. Time 4 to 6 hours.

Ayahuasca cleans the body posibility to have to go true have trauma's. Lot will vommit or shit. Its said that the ayahuasca shows you what needs to be shown.

Time a whole night.

But before you do any off this do your own reasearch specialy with 5meo-DMT (see forum Leo Guru) or youtube. Always with a buddy, save place, dpnt mix with alcohol or drug or medication no illness or hart problems. Check purity. And make a plan what you like to explore spiritual. If bad trip and want out of it drink water with lots of sugar. 

By 5meo-dmt you will have to commit to the feeling of dieing totaly. If you resist you wil have a very bad time.

Ayahuasca thats done in a retraid or centre.

I recommend first Ayahuasca. Than mushrooms LSD.

And 5Meo-DMT last.

Take time between trips of 3 to 6 weeks. 

So rest you find on the net.

Edited by Tibor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

LSD is an excellent first-time drug. It is a very gentle and light-hearted experience compared to most psychedelics, and is profoundly beneficial to cognition. I think everyone everywhere should try LSD. Its got a very appealing euphoric effect. All psychedelics will dissolve the veil but I think LSD does that in the most gentle and fun way. A trip lasts between 6 and 12 hours but the effects can be felt for days after. LSD is a synthetic drug, however it has a very clean vibration compared to most synthetic drugs. I believe LSD is one of the rare cases where its synthetic nature works in its favour. LSD is fun and interesting and all-round incredible. Never in my wildest dreams could I have dreamed up a substance as amazing as LSD.  

DMT is the most intense psychedelic and no description does it justice. It is very aggressive and I don't recommend it to people unless they really feel interested in it. Ayahuasca is beneficial but given how complicated it is compared to most psychedelics, I don't recommend it either. Ayahuasca is a much more vibrationally influenced experience, because it is powerfully connected to the earth and shamanic lineage. There is a guiding spirit behind Ayahuasca which is feminine in nature - this is why Ayahuasca is a powerful healer. It is also one of the more physically uncomfortable psychedelic experiences you can have.

Smoking DMT or Changa gives a trip that lasts no more than 20 minutes and the psychedelic effects will be completely gone after 45 minutes. A lot can happen in that 20 minutes. Pure DMT is synthetic and is much more aggressive - Changa is more like smokeable Ayahuasca and I strongly recommend it for that reason. Being able to just drop into your issues and sort them out in 15 minutes or less is a godsend. Strongly recommend for healing. Pure DMT is hard to use, be advised.

Every psychedelic is better in nature.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rahul Johar said:

For the experience.

i know, but my question is why someone would choose to take drugs instead of developing their abilities to do the experiences in an organic way?!

2 minutes ago, AYHAM said:

i know, but my question is why someone would choose to take drugs instead of developing their abilities to do the experiences in an organic way?!

I know that's basically the same thing Teal says, and yet even she took ayahuasca recently because she felt it calling her. It's the same for me. 

4 minutes ago, Rahul Johar said:

I know that's basically the same thing Teal says, and yet even she took ayahuasca recently because she felt it calling her. It's the same for me. 

so you mean there is no difference between the experiences that we have when we go out of body and the experiences that we may have after taking these drugs? it's the same? no difference ?

8 minutes ago, AYHAM said:

why would people choose to take the elevator rather than climb the stairs to the 10th floor? 

besides, what we call choice is really just the result of someone's 'personal equation' in any given moment.  that's why there is no one size fits all. ever. in anything. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mufhry said:

why would people choose to take the elevator rather than climb the stairs to the 10th floor? 

taking drugs is climbing the stairs not taking the elevator. ;) 

you can say well, humans like always to go with the easiest way of everything no matter the dangers are! and that's why would someone choose to take drugs to have the experiences. 

33 minutes ago, AYHAM said:

I see psychedelics as a safety net. To get real: there is no way that some people can heal through their issues without the help of psychedelics or something equally extreme. Other than that, it's useful for anyone to get a different perspective, and psychedelics will offer that quickly.

Teachers such as Teal will advocate more "organic" routes most of the time. This is great, but it won't work for everyone. I used to hold this organic view as well, until I started using psychedelics and realized just how much trauma I was dealing with. I advocate psychedelics for people who are tired and want to get to the point. They are on this Earth for a specific reason and that reason is to help people through difficult times.

30 minutes ago, AYHAM said:

so you mean there is no difference between the experiences that we have when we go out of body and the experiences that we may have after taking these drugs? it's the same? no difference ?

They are not the same, and not all psychedelic usage involves leaving your body.

1 hour ago, AYHAM said:

I have no idea what it's like to go out of body so I wouldn't have the slightest clue but that wasn't really the point of my post or my comment; I never mentioned going out of body or compared it to taking drugs at any point. The point was that I feel a calling/desire to experience LSD or DMT, not for recreational  purposes but more to see things from another perspective, to have the experience under my belt. 

Edited by Rahul Johar

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

I see psychedelics as a safety net. To get real: there is no way that some people can heal through their issues without the help of psychedelics or something equally extreme. Other than that, it's useful for anyone to get a different perspective, and psychedelics will offer that quickly.

but what if someone has no issues in their life? i mean if they just want to take it to experience it would you recommend this psychedelics for them ?

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

They are not the same, and not all psychedelic usage involves leaving your body.

well, you mean it's like astral traveling ? And could you control it or it takes you where it wants ? 

Psychedelics can induce a type of out-of-body experience but I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say it's similar to astral projection - maybe sometimes. Astral projection can be relatively "normal" in comparison.

@Kroge  What if someone has no issues in their life? i mean if they just want to take it to experience it would you recommend this psychedelics for them ?