VeronicaEcheverria

Do we ever stop reencarnating?

21 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, VeronicaEcheverria said:

Do we ever stop reencarnating?

Do we ever stop reencarnating and go to Heaven/Source/Love/God ? 

Can you elaborate over how do you see reincarnating precieze.

I think our soul came here to learn some stuff and have karma (contracts) with people, and learn whatever it is you wanted to learn. Some souls are already graduated souls just down here at this time because earth is so messy lol an evolved soul I guess that sees people as babies. like a old man soul around teen souls, its like that. when will they learn. you can choose to leave if you'd like but on a soul level you want to learn.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Aquarian said:

@Alex7 can we erase our karma with individuals who are not in touch by not talking physically but astrally?

There is a process of forgiving them, forgiving self, and coming to terms/finding healing emotionally for that issue that essentially clears that "karma" (i.e. no longer makes you a vibrational match for their energetic projections (this is like "cutting a cord" basically).

In sum, you are NEVER dependent on others for your own spiritual growth. That would violate your Free-Will.. and Free-Will is a universal tenet.

Believing in reincarnation and being bound to the "addictive" Earth experience can certainly lead to .. "reincarnation". However, reincarnation is really about YOU... and your spiritual state, beliefs, and needs .. and not some OBJECTIVE state of existence.

Upon dying, there may be beings who approach you saying you must reincarnate. They will only approach you if they see you believe in reincarnation and/or are "addicted" to Earth experience. etc. and might want another life. Notice how if you don't believe in reincarnation or have satisfied yourself with this world.. these beings won't even approach you.

Even if they do, you can tell them to "f*ck off". - but again.. just BELIEVING THAT will reduce the chance you will ever meet them.

As you can see, your consciousness and beliefs are VERY POWERFUL. However, your consciousness INCLUDES sub-conscious programs you may not be totally aware of that will present themselves upon your death.. which is why Teals COMPLETION PROCESS exists to clear away negative baggage. This negative baggage will play a role in your after-life.

A great example of a trait spawned from shadows is JUDGMENT. Judgment arises automatically & instantaneously from sub-conscious baggage and issues that are not divine. They need to be healed.

Peace ;)

My understanding so far is that, yes, we will at some point no longer need to re-incarnate into a physical body, after we have learned, realized, discovered all the lessons our souls need to learn by being in a physical body. Our souls will then move on to the next stage of our evolution, whatever exactly that may be, I don't know; won't venture to say.

Doesn't necessarily mean that we cannot incarnate again physically if we choose to, like to help those incarnated on earth or whatever. But I think it will get to a point where incarnation is no longer a mandatory thing.

I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time :P

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Aquarian said:

@Alex7 can we erase our karma with individuals who are not in touch by not talking physically but astrally?

if they are conscious enough, but yeah you have these contrasts for your own expansion not for punishment. The graduated souls that came to help are meant to move beyond the old template of this place, its very old and they bring these new perspectives to the collective consciousness. like listing to your higher self to the point where your higher self picks your relationships not the ego still attracted to people like their parent because that version of love is their comfort zone, not the real thing, and the loop keeps happening because the majority of people don't want to heal themselves (evolve), they want to point outside of them and gossip when other peoples problems has nothing to do with them at all.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sephiroth88 said:

My understanding so far is that, yes, we will at some point no longer need to re-incarnate into a physical body, after we have learned, realized, discovered all the lessons our souls need to learn by being in a physical body. Our souls will then move on to the next stage of our evolution, whatever exactly that may be, I don't know; won't venture to say.

Doesn't necessarily mean that we cannot incarnate again physically if we choose to, like to help those incarnated on earth or whatever. But I think it will get to a point where incarnation is no longer a mandatory thing.

I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time :P

This resonates with my beliefs. If you read the book "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton, it explains his discoveries in more detail. The author was an experienced hypnotherapist who would take his patients back through the time between lives, where our soul is back in the astral realm. The book is compiled of cases that he feels represent the most common patterns that souls encounter during reincarnation. In doing so, it is determined that the time we spend between lives is incredibly structured and organized. This includes our level of spiritual advancement or progression. When souls stop reincarnating because they've already learned most of the lessons to be gained through physical reality, they could spend time elsewhere in the astral realm, incarnated into other beings, or act as guides/teachers, eventually reaching the point of the ascended masters. 

Hope that helps! :)

i was under the impression that Dr.  Ian Stevenson had written a book demonstrating proof of reincarnation.  However, I just read an interview in Omni magazine.  Here is a quote from Stevenson from that interview:

"All the cases I've investigated so far have shortcomings. Even taken together, they do not offer anything like proof."

website:  http://www.reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm#interview

At least we can believe Teal Swan, when she has declared that she is the reincarnation of one of the famous saint. Or she will be called liar, which i dont believe. 

There's this somewhat DEFAULT (hidden) assumption in the mind of many that there is this EARTH realm (filled with falsehood and mere belief) and then above a SPIRIT realm where all beings are omniscient to a degree and hence know "objective' TRUTH. The reality is many lower-level spirit beings interact with humans, can be channeled, and provide information they honestly think is universally correct.. but it is only so at their current level of spirit understanding.  The same would apply to regressed memories from soul any given person/soul etc.

Plus, it is possible (if agreed upon by you at some level ) for a discarnate spirit to come in and OVERLCLOAK your spirit. Once done, you will fundamentally have ALL memories of that spirit's Earthly incarnation and will be totally indecipherable from a Past-Life. In sum, the universe is rich, multi-leveled, time-bending, and virtually impossible for a 3D mind to understand.

Teal once said  something like this:  "The meaning of life isn't knowing everything but LOVING everything."  The irony is the higher-frequency your heart and being are (the more SELF-LOVING you are), the more advanced knowledge floods in that can be effectively wielded (by your mind) in 3D.

Peace ;)