Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tommy

Seeing the same aura color all the time...

Guest Tommy

Hello guys!

I've been practicing seeing auras for a couple of weeks now. I can almost see color instantly, yet it always seems to be blue/light blue, except on objects. I also looked up several different celebrities on the internet, no change in color there. I am not sure if I should call this a “problem”, but it bothers me slightly. I really would like to see something else than blue & white.

Has any of you made similar experiences?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Guest Tommy said:

Hello guys!

I've been practicing seeing auras for a couple of weeks now. I can almost see color instantly, yet it always seems to be blue/light blue, except on objects. I also looked up several different celebrities on the internet, no change in color there. I am not sure if I should call this a “problem”, but it bothers me slightly. I really would like to see something else than blue & white.

It'll get better keep going.  When I first started after about a week that happened then I would see green in it you just gotta keep practicing it and eventually you'll see the whole thing.  It used to happen to me too but now it seems I have a bigger issue than that.  

Guest Tommy
6 hours ago, Yamanu said:

It'll get better keep going.  When I first started after about a week that happened then I would see green in it you just gotta keep practicing it and eventually you'll see the whole thing.  It used to happen to me too but now it seems I have a bigger issue than that.  

I will keep at it, thank you!

What bigger issue do you face?

6 minutes ago, Guest Tommy said:
6 minutes ago, Guest Tommy said:

I will keep at it, thank you!

What bigger issue do you face?

When I breathe I can't get oxygen to flow fluidly through my head it feels like I have something in there blocking it around my ears.  I sometimes get delirious and lose consciousness for a couple moments.  

Edited by Yamanu
Left out words

11 hours ago, Guest Tommy said:

That sounds horrid! I hope that you got the right help for your issue.

Its very distracting indeed I can't really focus during meditation fully because I feel it every time I breathe so its like 75% focus.  

On 6/18/2016 at 9:27 AM, Guest Tommy said:

Hello guys!

those blue & white colors may have to do with sun out. look at the same in the dark

<--beginner

Guest Tommy
13 hours ago, Collide said:

those blue & white colors may have to do with sun out. look at the same in the dark

<--beginner

It is the same in the dark. Therefore I can't really tell much about the aura color of a person, when it is all the same on human beings. I hope that with time the color somehow changes, or at least doesn't stay the same.

• Upvote 1