VeronicaEcheverria

singing angels

4 posts in this topic

singing angels

Hello everyone

So my grandma's at the hospital, recovering from a surgery. She's 88 years old and has always been really healthy ( both physically and spiritually). Today she told me that she can hear " a chorus of men" singing to her all the time, and she says that she knows they're angels. Some people might say she's listening to those singing voices because of her age, but I know they're angels.

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

you just reminded me of that last night, I heard music, but I don't remember what it sounded like, I just remember I heard music falling asleep. yeah she is hearing it. the closer you are to death you realize this body isn't you, and when you are ready you can leave it. death really isn't as bad as we were taught or think it is, you connect back with love/source. 3d is a very slow frequency but you can tap into those faster moving frequencies that we consider the "other side". I'm not saying your grandma is going to die, I'm saying that's what people see when they are about to die, the other frequencies because our consciousness is like a radio station.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for sharing Alex. I share the same opinion as you. Tell me more about the music you heard? My grandma says it's just a melody, with no lyrics. Why do you think YOU heard them, since you're not that old I guess hehe

10 hours ago, VeronicaEcheverria said:

Thank you for sharing Alex. I share the same opinion as you. Tell me more about the music you heard? My grandma says it's just a melody, with no lyrics. Why do you think YOU heard them, since you're not that old I guess hehe

to me death is nothing, so you can "die" while still being young because it doesn't exist (we die every night we go to sleep, if you want to see it that way), you just change frequencies/realities that exist now. We can access them anytime its just most only see it at death or while you go to sleep. meditation is just to quite the egos thoughts but above that you can access these other frequencies and that's how people channel. my mind is quite when I sleep, well sometimes, but that's when it happens for me, but the music is rare for me, but you actually hear it, its interesting, its a different state of consciousness, not like I'm awake right now, limited by my body.