Clara Isadora

Inner child is sometimes a boy and I am a woman

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

So my question is if any else has had the experience of going into a memory to do some inner child work and the child is the opposite sex and gender of the one you currently present as. So, my sex is female and my gender is feminine. But sometimes when I go into my painful memories I am a boy. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Also, i do feel like i have two little kids inside. One is a girl and the other a boy.  Does anyone else ever have this experience? And, if so, do you have any idea about what it means?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

There is a lil man in every woman and a lil woman in every man...masculine is the forward moving energy and feminine the receptive.....without confusing between gender look at it 

energetically.....all your life you have probably attributed some memorys to the girl and some to the boy.......the sad one seem to be with the boy this allows you to detach from the boy ......a coping mechanism

Integrate the boy as part of you by saying I love you , I am sorry ,please forgive me and Thank you....so by accepting this other part of you....you will integrate it as part of yourself 

When one digs a hole you can find anything ....covering it up needs just those 4 words..repeat them while thinking about the boy and the memory associated with it ...hope it helps Clara

Thank you both for your responses. Thus far, I have discovered that it was the masculine aspect of myself that was the one that was fragmented in those moments. In turn, the masculine aspect of me has become the side of me that reeks the most havoc internally, in hopes of keeping me safe. And allowing myself to be completely present with that aspect has, indeed, allowed me to begin to integrate it. 

So, thank you again.

On 4/15/2017 at 0:44 AM, Clara Isadora said:

Hi,

So my question is if any else has had the experience of going into a memory to do some inner child work and the child is the opposite sex and gender of the one you currently present as. So, my sex is female and my gender is feminine. But sometimes when I go into my painful memories I am a boy. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Also, i do feel like i have two little kids inside. One is a girl and the other a boy.  Does anyone else ever have this experience? And, if so, do you have any idea about what it means?

Thanks

My inner child was a sensitive sad boy and I'm male, but my soul is feminine (presumably) since all souls seem that way from the perspective of Source Energy and I am that energy.

In other words, gender identity could be for any number of reasons: from hormone levels, to past traumas, to your actual soul's origin, or any combination. Practically arbitrary. At times I feel more feminine, at times I feel more masculine; it's all about context. Also, the soul and inner child could actually Be the same thing. The ego is simply a less refined version of the soul and you are given the free will to do as you see fit, as long it is in a context of  respect, good intentions, and balance