Love_Authentically

Has anyone had the same dream/ vision ?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the same dream/ vision ?

This dream could of been a premonition, a download .i had this dream about 4 months ago and it was clear as day , I haven't been able to get it out of my mind as well as tell anyone due to the fact it would be just brushed off as a odd dream .  so I've decided to post it on here in hopes that someone will read it and possibly of had the same experience.

It began with a first person view (me) casually and calmly walking outside of what was not my home but a suburban townhouse . It was a nice clear sky with very few clouds and a slight cool air but sun beaming feel .

As I walked outside my eyes were drawn to the abnormal amount of people in a dead stop standing on the sidewalks staring at the sky . There was a energy coming from the people of confusion and fear . naturally curious I looked up as well , (the next part to come is very visual so I will try my best to describe ) .

I saw hundreds of small (from my distance on ground ) multi colored balls of lights , they had a light glow to them . They were all floating ,stationary in the sky .. not shooting to the ground nor were they coming into the atmosphere . Next my eyes moved to a twice maybe three times larger multi circle form . The "rings " we're slowing rotating and had a blue / green/ yellow glow  and slightly see through . It wasn't a ufo looking structure ... It wasn't even a structure at all it was more of a energy .  As people frantically ran and screamed as the larger energy showed up , I seemed to be having the complete opposite exspierence then everyone around me presently . I was still calm , I was actually smiling .. I had a "knowing " that it was that of another planet/ form .. It was visitors but of a kind that I was so familiar with .

Nothing more happened , I woke up instantly and still remembered everything . I don't know what to do with this exspierence ..... Am I the only one that has had this vision / dream / download ... What is it ? What does it mean ? The image I attached was my attempt to re create the dream with a art app ... 

I'd love to hear back !

image.png

• Upvote 2

It seems to me that you are seeing a parable of current events. I expect this dream was disturbing due to the panic of the other people, but as you said, quite calming. Many people in this world are very much afraid of their own truth and the other truths that exist. It seems to me that your dream was a reassurance that you should continue on following the truth you are experiencing and do not fret about the mayhem others will enact. Perhaps you are doubting yourself. This dream is definitely offering guidance. Be at peace and know yourself. I do not know you, I am only offering the impressionI get. I apologize if I am in error.

• Upvote 1

Honestly I don't think it's as complicated as symbology. In my opinion it is a straight-up premonition of the near-future. Stuff like this is going to increase over the next few years.

• Upvote 1

Very beautiful dream. I don't know what it is but i also just recently took photos that have similar light effects. I love when that happens .  It fascinates me to catch the light like that. The shape of the light changes depending on my camera angle.

20170404_202038.jpg

20170404_184132.jpg

• Upvote 1