Kroge

Psychic Q&A Thread

17 posts in this topic

Psychic Q&A Thread

I thought having a Q&A thread for anyone seeking ESP guidance or ESP training might be a good idea for this forum, as we have a huge base of sensitives and many are wanting to develop these skills. So let's create a place to practise and encourage that.

The idea is that anyone can ask a concise question, with as little or as much detail as wanted, and others can attempt to weigh-in as accurately as possible from their own perspective, regardless of how amateur or practised they are. All information should be taken as opinion.

Feel free to ask any kinds of questions, personal or collective, big or small, serious or light. If you receive answers then please try to rate their accuracy, or potential accuracy.

Edited by Kroge
  • Upvote 2

On 20/04/2017 at 10:43 PM, walt said:

They probably like your energy and want to get to know you better,

That's a nice thought but I think it's more that they don't like my energy because they act very aggressive towards me. Probably they sense my fear.

On 2017-4-14 at 2:55 AM, Kroge said:

I'll start off: Why do dogs bark at me so often?

Because you are too open, afraid and out of focus

I have no idea if this is correct for you and where it came from

i like this thread. 

so, why don't i like people? 

3 hours ago, Joseph~ said:

I wouldn't say this means you are a repulsive person or have bad intentions but you may be coming of as inauthentic when around people and people can pick up on it but the dog is the only one to express the distaste.

I've always had good reactions with animals and their owners because to me I know there is an energetic dance that has to be played between the whole in social situations. Its about unification.

Its ok, just keep up the energy work and learning but don't let the desire of being spiritually intellectual be a reason to discard social skills.

Why do I constantly keep getting loud ringing in my ears at night? 

:)) I wish i was a dog! :):)

energetic dance, omg i liked that so much... It's about unification, niiice :)

and the social skills, yup..

btw, my personal question is still open for untuitives :):) i also figured out I don't like myself obviously, so i don't like people, which is a lie :))) now questions is obviously closed, puf

Joseph... Our spiritual nutrition, a site, gave me an answer on that question once... So i can't get distanced from it at the moment and i do feel it's correct. The universe, universal intelligence, is calling (for) you. It is a message though right, you should know best *

On 14/04/2017 at 1:55 AM, Kroge said:

I'll start off: Why do dogs bark at me so often?

first thing on my mind pops you care with you bad experience or accident in your aura towards dogs, dogs scanning they surrounding by barking like a  Bats with ultra sound, and they very sensitive for mood and motions they got they own decoder for present moment. If you about to visit some friends grab small bag of tasty dog bites to your pocket, that should improve the situation.

Majda, it's not a people you don't like you don't like to be hurt again, worst you walking with expectation going to be hurt by someone, love your openness 

my question, over 5 years  I was deeming to do cycling trip over the Europe and never made, why? now I'm walking around my bike and feeling guilty  

Edited by vincent

On 2017-7-8 at 8:12 PM, vincent said:

my question, over 5 years  I was deeming to do cycling trip over the Europe and never made, why? now I'm walking around my bike and feeling guilty  

Some close person's energy and need for you to stay was holding you back. 

..? 

( ? ) 

?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Majda said:

Some close person's energy and need for you to stay was holding you back. 

..? 

( ? ) 

?

Dam you're right, at first I thought I'm technically didn't prepared, then no clear wish precise place to visit, no time, no money, bad whether...but from this perspective I can see a point I'm afraid to be selfish in family eyes ,especially my daughter she's 17. But if I'd choose journey now  I would pick the route trough community members that would be Authenticity and Connection, just I need little to practice Teals I Want Now ?

On 08/07/2017 at 1:29 PM, Joseph~ said:

Why do I constantly keep getting loud ringing in my ears at night? 

meds got a name for this Tinnitus, in common words you hear your body, it's like smoke alarm, by the sound how you hear and when you can find warning disease.  

42 minutes ago, Majda said:

because you want to exorcise your own demons and learn how to love all there is

i know the answer. i wanted power and i loved everything since i was born but i was not appreciated and so i turn to the polar opposite. demons are all the friends i got, i don't want to be lonely anymore.

@Keeper  Demons don't have to be all the friends you have...

May you find love, joy and connection with people.

May you find connection with all that is.

May your heart be open and filled with loving-kindness.  Both for yourself and for others.

Edited by Scot

I have a question. I am an aspiring young psychic (19) and I already know my purpose in this life. Where do I go to further develop my abilities? I've been told I should go to California someplace, but I'm open to going anywhere I need to be. I am constantly learning from Teal and Ralph Smart mainly and I have a strong connection with my tarot decks. I am constantly asking and receiving signs from the universe. I can almost "see" energy and I have my own ways of perceiving and interpreting it. Mainly it's like messages come to me in thoughts, I don't know what kind of "clair" that is. Is there a certain teacher or place I should go to train? Or any advice you can give me?

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1