AYHAM

out of body

3 posts in this topic

out of body

hello!

i was trying to get out of my body one day and i succeed, but what happened is first, i lost my touch sense then smell sense then hear sense and i started to move above and i started to hear my heartbeats bellow me and i started to feel the other dimention vibration and energy and it felt amazing and then i begin little bit to see but i got fear and so i felt my body again!! i would like to know if this really was a normal out of body experience or a near death experience!!? 

second, after that day i feel the vibration in my body all the time but i don't know how to control it! and i was not able to do out of body again cause it doesn't workout i tried but everything changed! this is really weird because everyone says that the first time to out of body is  the difficult part then will be very easy but not my case!! maybe i need a new technique which is not for beginners! i didn't find a help yet! so anyone can help me please? Thank you All

What you experienced was normal - not an NDE by any stretch. Fear is a huge issue when it comes to OBE's and it will colour your experience and make you believe things that are pure 100% fear projection, except it is more intense in these higher perception-based states. This is why so many people report "evil" stuff happening when it comes to astral projection or think they are dying or whatever. 99% of the time they are talking about things that are close to the initial split stage and the subsequent sleep paralysis and confusion afterwards, and it is pure psychological projection. The out-of-body state in general is highly subjective but especially this initial stage. Try to drop your resistance and ideas and let it happen. From the sounds of it you can go out of your body anytime you want, the only thing keeping you in is holding on to fear about it. Maybe you should read more positive material about it and get more acquainted. You are learning to navigate an entirely new dimensional space so consider yourself like a child who is learning to walk and process the world. Try not to attach to or label what you're experiencing too much. Remain open.

I think a technique called "phasing" would be good for you at this stage. I don't think you need much focus to get out of body. Phasing is about relaxing into it and letting it happen. If you feel the vibrations easily then phasing should suit you perfectly because all you have to do is drop into the vibrations.

• Upvote 1

Actually, i know that what i felt is normal! i just got that thought in my mind when i was leaving about what is the difference between death and oobe? then, the issue is that i didn't know that we must separate physically! i thought it's only mentally! i didn't know that now i am my astral body so if i move my astral body is moving not my physical body!! so when i knew that it became hard to leave my body out again because everytime when i move it to separate, i figure out that it's my physical body that moved!, it became complicated, and i had enough trying specially it's a time wasting like hours and for nothing so i stoped.

But i will try this phasing technique seems helpful, Thank you