AYHAM

Third eye

16 posts in this topic

What exactly do you mean by "using" it ? And how do you know that it´s opened ? They´re various degrees of opening in the 3d eye. The 3d eye/pineal gland is called the seed of intuition. Your intuition is the language of your soul. Much more hollistic than your intellect. It´s part of your emotional guidance system. Also much more left than right brain. The more and more your intition develops the more authentic  you become. The more you start to follow your true path which inevetably leads to success, health and happiness...with time. You can apply your intuition and question it regarding every life problem and decision you make. To decalcify/(detoxify) your pineal gland/3d eye leafy greens are excellent. Kale, spinach also wild greens like dandelion nettel root and so on and so forth. You also need to eliminate fluorid. A vegan diet with at least 50 % fresh fruits and veggies is also beneficial. The more you do shadow work and raise your frequency and vibration in general the more you´ll be able to use those "higher conciousness" skills. 

some videos you might find helpfull: 

• Upvote 1

thanks for your reply! i opened my third eye through meditation! i mean when i close my eyes there is no blackness! i can see! 

the third eye is more than what you said or people may think! it's like internet connection with the cosmos! not about the intuition!

meanwhile i see colors, shapes, patterns, light, energy etc..  but i don't know how to use it like opening it more so i can see and connect with my spirit guides or even closing it.

by the way, am vegan and i know all those things about cleaning the pineal gland, Have a good day!

That sounds like "closed-eye hallucinations".  I hope someone WAY more knowledgeable than I comes to this thread to offer some advice.  

When meditating, I find sometimes I see colors and patterns   I don't associate that with third eye  

Until then: take it easy.  Proceed slowly and carefully

noooo it's never hallucinations!

it stays open all the time! i experienced astral projection every night after opening it! and i can see entities sometimes but still blurry and not the way that i want to see!

i know that i should wait on it and maybe after years i can achieve that visuality that i want but still not got the information that i want

really  hope for someone more knowledgeable here to help

I think it would help if you specified what you desire to do with it? Continue to practise deep focus, concentration, grounding, discernment, openness, and disidentification. Write down or draw the things you experience. Visualize strongly.

In my opinion the main thing you should focus on is developing intuition. I realized in my own efforts to develop the third eye that there are roughly two types of psychic information: extrasensory* information, and intuitive* information. The reason that someone like Teal is so effective is because she uses both her extrasensory and intuitive abilities in tandem. I naturally have the intuitive type and I used to believe that this was inferior to the extrasensory type. Now I can see that actually, they are both of equal value and necessity. You could potentially argue that the intuitive abilities are more important than the extrasensory abilities because the intuition is what guides you, whereas the extrasensory abilities are more about the experience, and this can actually be confusing and debilitating sometimes (Teal's childhood for example). Using intuition I can easily guide myself along the path of further extrasensory development but vice-versa is not as easy. With intuition you won't need to crack open a book or do a web search whenever you have a question about your extrasensory perceptions.

You say an open third eye is like an internet connection and yet also say that it isn't about intuition. Well, I disagree. The moment I knew my third eye was open/ing was the moment I realized that I could hold any question in mind and a stream of information, including the answer, would come to me. Like an internet search. I use my intuition for my scientific learning and navigation constantly. However, you can bet that I am still working on opening my pineal even further so that I will soon have the more extrasensory type of abilities like you have, because it looks really cool.

*By using these terms I mean "extrasensory" as someone who is seeing or otherwise perceiving with their senses, and "intuitive" as someone who is mostly feeling and knowing. The latter is more about being in alignment with your stream of information that Teal calls the "higher self".

• Upvote 3

yeah exactly!!! you got what i meant!! actually since i was born i have the intuition side! am an intuitive! am connected to the universe i receive all information same as Teal! i receive it mentally and emotionally and lately i wanted to receive it visually so that i opened my third eye! 

what i meant by saying that the third eye have nothing with intuition is because i already have the intuition and am already intuitive since i was born so i didn't know that it's possible to become an intuitive after opening the  third eye like your case! so i apologize.  

you are right now i need to experience everything with my senses and see the vision side because yes it's very more interesting than through knowing or through feeling! i had enough! i want to connect visually now with the universe and get the information that i want 

Thanks Kroge !!!

Keep us updated or share what you know - I am on the same path so I'd be interested to hear from others about it. Most people don't take this very seriously. I think opening your pineal has a lot of resistance for people because subconsciously they know it will set them free and effectively end their life as they know it (it's a type of suicide - you can never go back).

Here is another post I made with more details and some videos to watch: 

On 20/01/2017 at 1:48 PM, Kroge said:

I'm working on being more and more psychic too. I know how frustrating it is to get tangible information on it other than "meditate" or some weak exercises. However I have been listening to and deeply observing Teal for a while, as she is THE most powerful and open extrasensory who also has a large volume of lucid material to learn from. She is the most clear psychic I have ever seen in terms of how she explains it all. Here is what has helped me:

Watch her videos on: Disidentification, Third Eye, How Babies See the World, How to See Auras, Raising Your Vibration, Intuition, Self-Trust, Grounding, Divine Feminine, and whatever else. This is, IMO, all you truly need to practically learn extrasensory skills, however you can delve into the theory as much as you want from various sources.

Use your manifestation powers and delve into any resistance that pops up during this process, especially hidden fears (i.e. if I become psychic people will shun me). The most important thing is to think about how you are already psychic and how you already use your ability in whatever capacity (it will be second-nature).

Also look into mono-atomic gold. It is serious stuff and will light up your consciousness like a blaze (so don't be stupid with it) and superconduct your energy body and everything that entails. You also need to do everything else you can to raise your resting frequency - and nothing will do that more than releasing trauma and blockages. Detoxify your body with the right foods and clean water.

Bring your feminine charge into balance: extrasensory skill is about listening clearly and openly, which is a stark feminine quality.

Look into right-brain theory and do what you can to increase your right-brain strength. Learn to see everything more and more imaginatively and flexibly, no matter how "fixed" your mind considers it.

Teal says focus on your strongest psychic ability first and then it will spill over into the other types naturally. Easy!

Last and most importantly: ground yourself... a lot.

that's great! you should keep on that path, don't believe or trust anyone other than Teal! she is the best.

no one on youtube will give you the information that you want other than her, cause all of the other are far away of wisdom.

some of them may tell you that third eye is an illusion!. or you need to get into a deep meditation state to see! but  this is not true! third eye is more than to describe in words.

you may open your third eye and hear a voice to tell you what to do! this is literally my father's case, he is also psychic, he receives information audible! for example, not to ride this bus it's gonna have accident, go to this street there is money on the floor etc.. 

you may open your third eye and receive images or words also, so now i see images sometimes but nothing clear! i really want to open it more but don't know how! am 22 years old, i know  it's already very good to awaken it as early as possible but i want to see more now not later lol

On 13-4-2017 at 5:45 PM, AYHAM said:

that's great! you should keep on that path, don't believe or trust anyone other than Teal! she is the best.

To make others wrong is in my opinion not helpfull to the cause we are working.

Even if the others have a different viewpoint they have the same intention.

So if we start separationness even under the spirituality teachers and guides than we could as wel stop in our attempt to raise every ones vibration.

So it will make a differents in the future of earth and the human race.

And secondly it is in ones own interest to view aspects of spirituality from as many perspectives as he can get.

So he can make the knowledge his own instead of a believe because someone says it is.

I think when it comes to opening the pineal it just has to begin and end with intuition. Ask the question and it will be answered if you are open to it, especially the less you try to control the way in which the answer will come. I often struggled to find any good information on how to open the pineal, but now it seems easy to find more sources that know what they're talking about. Most don't have much of a clue though. I will soon be writing a full comprehensive guide on how to crack open the pineal that should leave no doubt in anyone's mind how this can be accomplished. And yes, this will be going much more in-depth than just "meditate and visualize".

I really liked that third video @ANTEVASIN shared. Leo said there: "it 's very hard to follow your intuition ". Well... i partially agree on that . IT is hard if you're alone with your intuition . Much easier if you have those who are also see it and are able/want to help you. Because those who are able to see your impulses - means they have the same ones ! So this is where your third eye really opens up. This is what makes it all possible. This is how mountains can get moved.

Agree with Leo saying that a lot of it often don't make sense . But it just like painting a picture . The further you go the more you see.

I've experimented this with my son and my intuition . My son likes to record himself on my phone. And when a child has a bright idea, he runs like a tornado through the house. Unstoppable . UNLESS I deliberately constrict his desire. For ex., by saying "it is time to sit down at the table to eat, then we need to do this/that... and THEN you can finish your fun project . Did you see what i just did? and this is how we later live our lives... But if i stop thinking about everything he/we suppose to be doing (and that often includes what time child should be in bed) and instead let him create his vision (which is also my vision since i see it) while PROVIDING  necessary fuel - food, water ,  phone or whatever else he needs within my capabilities ,  of course - the results are magical !

@Tibor Who said other spiritual teachers are wrong?????????? 
First, no one would teach spirituality and become wrong. Secondly,  there is tons of spiritual teachers but you don't need tons of spiritual teachers in your life.

I was talking about others who talks about the third eye!!!!! 

Now days spirituality became business to gain money like any other mafias in this disconnected society.

Open youtube and see by yourself their channels everyday there's a new video titled HOW TO OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE IN 20 MIN and they talk blah blah blah or HOW TO MANIFEST MONEY NOW! You can tell from their titles that no wisdom in. Of course they are not spiritual teachers and will never be.

plus, i was advising to trust Teal and there's nothing wrong with that i guess

1 hour ago, AYHAM said:

On 13-4-2017 at 5:45 PM, AYHAM said:

"don't believe or trust anyone"

Thats what you said.

The way you say it is as an advice. This way you make others wrong. I wasnt even thinking that you had those from youtube in mind cause the dont say they are spiritual teachers. To me is the word "anyone"  means everyone one else. That  sets a negative mindset towards others. to me thats not needed a healthy openmind is a positive approache towards others..

Thats my viewpoint on it.

Maybe you didnt mean it that way in that case sorry. 

Indeed some of the stuff all you guys mentioned is currently out of my reach, I´m still working through some psychological issues like Depression and Anxiety so my perspective in these higher realms is still pretty small. It certainly all sounds pretty damn interesting ! From my experience intuition is in deed highly practical. Especially spiritual intution (just knowing). 

Maybe yoga can help you to get more in tune with the cosmos. The whole way your physiology, especially your spine is structured, is of high significance in spiritual development.