eddiecharette

Curb Appeal Advice

2 posts in this topic

Curb Appeal Advice

My house looks very plain without any curb appeal. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve the curb appeal on the front of my house?  I would like to start with beautiful curtains for my windows. My friend suggested plants with some bright colours would be a very feasible and cheap option to brighten things up. Do you think I need to take the help of some professional landscape designers? I believe I can DIY this small project. I'm looking for budget friendly curb appeal ideas like the ones listed in this article(https://www.clerawindows.com/blog/budget-friendly-ideas-that-will-increase-curb-appeal/). I'm also planning on changing the present gray colour of my house with some bright colours? Need suggestions and ideas. Thanks in advance.

Very nice suggestions in the provided link! Thanks ! i am currently working on a similar project. 

The main thing to remember if you want to add plants is to check how many hours of sun/shade you have! tbh this is my main problem .  Front is 100% shade. Back 100% sun. No plant wants to leave like that. Shade can be artificially created but light is hard to move into dark places :D

Google curb appeal ideas/front door ideas/front yard ideas and try to find similar homes to yours. Depending on your budget it is very possible to do it yourself and it is also lots of fun!