Papaya111

Grief processing

3 posts in this topic

Grief processing

Hello beautiful souls,

recently in my life deep grief was opened in me. My prayer is to welcome it completely. Is there a come else experiencing grief who' like to welcome it and nové through it together? 

We could do emotional processes together for this topic via skype.

much love to all,

pavlina

• Upvote 1

You need to have a period of mourning to "get it out of your system" sort of speak. Afterwards, you can move on knowing subconsciously you have remembered them.

This is based on a specific paradigm however; according to other paradigms like those of Matt kahn which I follow, you continue to ascend and don't actually die - so if you reach this plane of reality (which could take some time), then the subconscious necessity to mourn is completely altered. Mourning will Be necessary for most people until ur frequencies raise high enough to realize there is no death and leaving the body is simply a phase of transcendence to an even higher dimensional frequency 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think @John Flores that @Papaya111 was meaning "please help me grieve" not what is grief and how does one overcome it.

I am not the one Papaya111 to Skype with you, but I have lost several people and experience others who have lost loved ones; so I may know some things. I may not as well. Up to you if you want to PM me or simply reply within this Forum platform.

Those I have lost are a school friend in his 20s that left my place and fell off his motorbike leaving him brain-dead; my father to angina and ill-health; my mother to Motor Neurone disease that struck her at the throat; aunties, & uncles as we were one of the last of 7 sisters/2 brothers on my mum's side so she was the youngest. Several older people I know around here where I live have also lost their loved ones.

As I said, feel free to communicate.  Skype though with the time difference to Pacific Daylight Time (your member site doesn't say where you live, though I presume USA), so this way or PM me.

Light
crystal Rob

PS: I see that this Post was some time ago and you may now be over the grief stage - we'll see I suppose...

Edited by Crystal Rob