GabijaCij

About The Process

9 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2016 at 11:52 AM, Lucie said:

What can we do when no answer is popping up ?

Good question.. I would try to connect to my body or my heart and see how it feels. Or play out different scenarios in my mind and see how that feels.

• Upvote 2

I'm doing 365 Days of Self Love as well, and have found that when no answer is coming up, 

On 6/11/2016 at 8:13 PM, GabijaCij said:

I would try to connect to my body or my heart and see how it feels.

^ this is extremely helpful. Sometimes I'm so distracted by things happening around me that it's hard to tell whether it's my brain talking or my higher self. I try to practice some deep breathing and get myself into a light meditative state before letting the answer come to me. 

:)

• Upvote 2

On 6/10/2016 at 1:52 PM, Lucie said:

What can we do when no answer is popping up ?

Hi again, @Lucie. When no answer is volunteering itself right away for me, I sit for a while, and try patiently asking again. Usually, for me, this means that it's something that's a little more painful than typical. My subconscious knows if I'm ready for it or not, at the time I ask. Like, sometimes, I hit a trigger before I'm about to go to band practice as I'm more in the receptive mode at that time. When that occurs, I usually hit a gentle stopping point, and make a little mental bookmark to try again later the same evening. Even though it's hard for me because I'm kind of impatient to get to the bottom of things, I don't want to be on the brink of a breakthrough on the road or something. :o I've done it, but it's just not necessary. 

• Upvote 3