ANTEVASIN

Osho´s reading habit

7 posts in this topic

Osho´s reading habit

Ok this is kind of a weird question but it still bugs my mind. The more and more I explore the world of conciousness and other dimensions of life the more I realise how much there is. I read some time ago that Osho read 150.000 books in his lifetime...I repeat 150.000 F"""ing books....

So my question is simply....HOW ????

What is your theory on this ? 

I´m curious. ;)

Yes I'm doubt about that to, it was about 5 days ago  question regarding what Teal thinking about Osho, I didn't diving into discussions about I'm not sure or don't know. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1h8-WvzexY

He talks about it in this video, you can even see his library.

Now did he really read all of them or did he perhaps exaggerate a bit? I don't know, but I don't see what he could possibly gain by lying so I assume he just really enjoyed it and was a super fast reader, based on how he describes himself as a child it wouldn't surprise me. He was very unusual.

Edited by Rahul Johar

WOW. I must be really advanced then. (maybe I was formerly a Sun being - and Ascended?)

Thoughts themselves are just frequency or light-code encapsulators. Everything exists. Thoughts are just packets comprising a larger point of perception. Realities are just dynamic constructions resulting from belief-based thoughts that motivated creational action.

To KNOW EVERYTHING, what is necessary is to DECONSTRUCT the ERROR & FALSE BELIEF of your synthetic / facade self (i.e. perform THE COMPLETION PROCESS) which thus exposes more of your true_authentic_self to existence unhidden from your facade and revealed from your behind the shadows. This raises your consciousness which then allows higher frequency thoughts to be downloaded  from your Higher_Self via the mind of your Spirit_Body. The BRAIN is just a reciever of thought.

In sum, it is DECONSTRUCTION  that leads to knowledge, not new layers of BELIEF via reading.  Or maybe I should say..  reading that leads one to lighten and clear the FACADE self is good. Of course, some level of learning/reading is necessary before one may fully understand the power of absence which represents pure soul power.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade regarding reading, just trying to offer a novel and possibly useful viewpoint.
PEACE :)

Sorry. Need to addend/clarify my previous comment.. in this thread I may have buzz-killed. ha-ha. The biggest value in "reading" are the questions the new "data/view" PROMPTS that thus enables expansion to occur given that newly developed desire/intention.  However, "knowledge" is only relevant within the context of one's GIVEN incarnational mission.

For some peoples' mission/growth, learning lots of facts, data, and views, etc. is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. For others, it is totally unnecessary. The point is that in most cases the knowledge is just relative to that world or dimensional-level of understanding.  For example, physicists in spirit realms have to re-learn NEW LAWS of metaphysics after dying (should they maintain their desire to be a physicist).

PEACE ;)