Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

the new earth. where to begin?

8 posts in this topic

the new earth. where to begin?

I'm currently dry fasting and I don't sleep when I do that so I'm just thinking what the new education system will look like. I'm not really into perpetuating this western society way of thinking, we really are spiritual beings in a human body I'm tired of this shit not being common sense and I don't find it necessary to talk about 9d stuff and I've even heard people say 72d, not sure how that helps us, sounds made up. Also the concept of money, it seems like to have some sort of power the people below you have to give you their energy so you can have more freedom meanwhile they work their ass off. everything seems out of date and it really doesn't take that long to learn something but in this system you need experience to get a certain job when it might take you 2 years max to learn something if you really want to learn it, not 4 or 8 years just to pay for a over priced education that doesn't even incorporate the spiritual side of life, just philosophers debating about god and the mind, we live in different times we can connect with our own connection to god/source/higher self, you don't need to get that kind of stuff from a book anymore, unless the person that wrote that book was also connected to their heart and you resonate with it. 3:33 I look at the time lol. I actually come off as a atheist in real life because I love to make people think and question, but we really are multidimensional I don't give a fuck what this educational system taught us, we are. My brother currently stopped talking to me because of his own belief systems so I don't care anymore, I wasn't even meant to be a part of this old system, a lot of us weren't so maybe some day it wont feel like hell, I'm free by the way, I could not eat it just sucks to sleep 2 hours a day having nobody to relate too, I just volunteered to come down here, I have no karma here, well besides the ancestors bullshit you have to heal in a body and race and I feel bad for the new kids that will probably die and get sick from their resistance from this old ass system that they are meant to change.

the hardest thing in life is to deal with other peoples projections of you that aren't even true, its just annoying. people judge you based on their life experiences and what they think is important and what they believe to be possible and true and the current standard of beauty and status. even ageing what's the big deal? we will all age and its just a generation of people getting older, the young ones will get older too, the babies will get older and 5 your olds will always exist and 80 year olds will always exist its just a group of people that come from that generation, this is the new earth, so 250 year olds will always exist lol, yes that's possible. so much programming down here its ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Superb post. Alex7! You were basically right in EVERYTHING! :star-yahoo-emoticon:

The NEW EARTH will emerge naturally when aware people like you (and others on this forum) find that path or mission that resonates most within their heart-space. Due to your high-consciousness that heart-felt mission will be by definition more in alignment w/higher_frequencies supportive of a newer, better, and freer Earth-collectiveness consciousness.

In sum, the New Earth is built auto-magically by FEELING YOUR JOY and not necessarily REFLECTIVE ANALYSIS  :)

Peace and Love!

• Upvote 3

You are doing great Alex7, you're not into perpetuating the current system at all and that's phenomenal. Someday you'll find more people who resonate with your vision and then you'll really make an impact with all that extra support and creative power. Hopefully soon.

• Upvote 1

@Alex7Now that I complimented you.. why are you DRY FASTING? Did you know drinking water (and being super-hydrated) is one of the most important steps in talking to higher-dimensional beings? Plus, clean water is the KEY to health.

I presume you are doing more of a spiritual_fast than a health_fast??

Peace ;)

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Kielbasa Johansen said:

@Alex7Now that I complimented you.. why are you DRY FASTING? Did you know drinking water (and being super-hydrated) is one of the most important steps in talking to higher-dimensional beings? Plus, clean water is the KEY to health.

I presume you are doing more of a spiritual_fast than a health_fast??

Peace ;)

I listen to my higher self and food goes right through me, it just goes right through me, so maybe 2 years ago I got into fasting just listening to myself, so my body I guess works best on liquids, this is what my body and higher self tells me, and when you fast you have more of a higher self perspective and your body feels just like your vehicle or tool in this reality, you don't sleep, so that's probably the worst part. Its hard to explain but we really are multidimensional, I mean DMT really exists  in our brain, its not like a theory or fantasy, and we have other energy point in our body and when you are in love or think of love your crown opens up and can actually feel it and so you don't need food as much unless people or the environment around you lower your vibe then you will want to eat. you don't feel weak either, like you would think and instead of the bottom of your tongue making you hydrated the top of your mouth is wet, so you get it from there, if you have this love perspective otherwise you are dry and need water. Food is grounding and reality becomes 3d again and with no food you get really high and your higher self is more on in this body. I can eat as much as I want and I still weigh the same, the food literally goes right through me and I don't get hungry or full, so I can eat forever too lol until I physically cant eat anymore. If source wasn't real and this wasn't an illusion I wouldn't of tried it, but because it is real, its possible. you detox in the beginning also, but when you're clean you should be good. The ego thoughts stop completely when you fast, like the grey clouds go away finely and you have your higher self all to yourself, I like it, but that's what its like.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

@Alex7That's  superb and true and great for people to read on this forum. Kudos!

It's exactly why I am moving enthusiastically towards WET Fasting at this very moment. I guess I wasn't clear though.. as I was really asking about the DRY part of your fasting routine.

Anywho,  that was a great post on the spiritual benefits of Fasting!

Peace. :D

2 hours ago, Kielbasa Johansen said:

@Alex7That's  superb and true and great for people to read on this forum. Kudos!

It's exactly why I am moving enthusiastically towards WET Fasting at this very moment. I guess I wasn't clear though.. as I was really asking about the DRY part of your fasting routine.

Anywho,  that was a great post on the spiritual benefits of Fasting!

Peace. :D

dry fasting for me at least always clears addictions, you become free in a way, you don't even get attached to people or beliefs, its a very free feeling and the most ive gone was a little under 4 days, like 4 more hour and it would of been 96 hours. and because you are free now you can see life objectively and see your problems and how to fix them and how your belief make your life the way it is, you see those limitations, it does take time but you do get the answers. Only do this if you get a inner calling, im not trying to kill anyone lol. And since we are so disconnected from our bodies and need to go to the doctor so they can tell us whats wrong with our insides you can just feel inside your body, and if you were dying you could feel it, our insides aren't a mystery, we are just that disconnected from it, we can't listen to our bodies or our higher self. I'm just in the baby steps of living off nothing, but I'm not even close to going no water for months at a time, but it is possible. ive noticed people having like 1 meal a day and I think other people are trying this also, its just our inner compass is ignored and mainstream news or science will never talk about it, but people are starting to listen to themselves, I like it.

• Upvote 1

@Alex7 Thanks for the info! I get it.  :)  Just know that DESIRE is not inherently bad.. only NON-ALIGNED desire is. That'll become increasingly clear over time.. if I stay alive long enough.   Eastern religion and philsophy was influenced by certain spirits in the spirit realms. Actually, all religions come from above.

PEACE ;)

• Upvote 1