Saul_Tasier

Help! Scary Figures during my process that claim to be me

6 posts in this topic

In my first attempt at doing this process all went smoothly except for one thing. The existence of past-lives and other worldly beings claiming to be aspects of me. They appear to be dark and sometimes very old and at the same time young? I don't want to say that they are wrong, but thier presence terrifies me, especially when an aspect of young me turns demonic or appears to be dead. Other aspects of young me are just like me as a normal child but others would appear to be not like me at all but saying they are me. I'm confused about how to handle this. Please help!! 

Walt... I did not. In the vision though as I was watching myself turn into a demon I held my ground and killed it. I'm now thinking this has to do with a shadow self. I think that my shadow selfs want to be integrated too. I think it could be useful to find out what they want too.

Hi Saul_Tasier!

the thing is - as always when talking/writing about CP instead of practicing it, you can do very many things.
You can ask this aspects what they want and make someone (else) provide for it. There could be there for a reason.

You could have Teal or any other support figure handle their needs. 

You could ask why they came.

You could ask if there isn't a place even more conducive to fulfill their needs they would prepare to be.

You could manifest their demon-soulmates to make them happy LOL.

You could make a joke that they took the wrong highway to this timeline and you're not the guy they search for.

You could let them have a party which makes them happy while you can be happy on your own....

You could feed them with delicious things.

You could say you have nothing against or for them but just want yourself to be happy.

In all honesty, the possibilities are infinite. Have you tried practiticing with a facilitator? I'm also one.

• Upvote 2

On 4/8/2017 at 5:54 AM, Saul_Tasier said:

In my first attempt at doing this process all went smoothly except for one thing. The existence of past-lives and other worldly beings claiming to be aspects of me. They appear to be dark and sometimes very old and at the same time young? I don't want to say that they are wrong, but thier presence terrifies me, especially when an aspect of young me turns demonic or appears to be dead. Other aspects of young me are just like me as a normal child but others would appear to be not like me at all but saying they are me. I'm confused about how to handle this. Please help!! 

I had my very first sessions about my two previous past lives, and I could share one of them for you. So... One of them involved a small Australian child that popped into my mind and was collecting flowers in a yellow dress. She looked snarky and quirky and asked me if she was allowed to do that. I said yes, of course. Then soon she forgot the flowers and started to catch bees, repeating the question. I knew she (me) wanted unconditional acceptance, so although I was a little scared I said yes. Of course, they attacked her and then she asked: "Did I do wrong when I did what I wanted?" I shook my head. Then the process was allowed to continue.

Even though my own process had only a little girl in it, I think her attitude would have made many very scared, as she was very angry. So fulfill their wishes is my advice.

Wow. The Heidi I know just started shining. So, what is this, that time changes aspect and perspective, when we think we know what has been and what might be... Time is irrelevant and thought is perspective, all over again. Deja vu ... wink wink

Edited by Crystal Rob
  • Upvote 1

I like both Heidi and Tomass's approach as the entity that is showing is simply another part of you - so has needs just like the You that you know @Saul_Tasier  . Teal's "Landscapes" Insight explains this partly too - like good timing I say...

Light 

• Upvote 1