Sign in to follow this  
zEsteban

Add "Twin Flames and Love" section

Question

Add "Twin Flames and Love" section

May I suggest a "Twin Flames and Love" section be added?? (NOT for discussion on Teal's personal love life.. or anything)

Also,  maybe "We are Awesome" and "Music Sharing" can simply be rolled under (or into) Other Discussions or just be deleted. They are simply not that important.  lol

Love is CORE to spirituality (self and other. The forums are cold without a LOVE section

Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter.

Peace.

--- addendum --

NOTE: I wasn't suggesting Music is not important, btw. Just that if you only want to have a small handful of sections on a spiritual site,  "Music Sharing".. doesn't seem like something best for the top 8.

"Music, Mantras, and Meditations".. maybe.

Anywho.. sorry if I appeared a bit flippant.  :5:

Edited by zEsteban

5 answers to this question

On 4/7/2017 at 8:33 PM, zEsteban said:

Love is CORE to spirituality (self and other. The forums are cold without a LOVE section

Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter.

Peace.

--- addendum --

I agree on LOVE section! 

People join tribe for various reasons and i think it's great that we have a place here to express and share so many different things and emotions!

Yes, tribe might look gloomy and depressed at times. And it probably has its own reasons for that. I am sure coldness can bring out some lost flavors as well.

I found tt forum in the beginning of 2015 and eventually joined in july because i thought "Hmmm... that actually looks like a fun place to be in" :D

42 minutes ago, zEsteban said:

Thanks. I'm counting on you now, Garnet, to make LOVE relevant again in society.. and more identifiable in the forum. :)

@GabijaCij @Kirk @Syndarnwhat do you think? 

Since no one else replied I am voting with my both hands!