Evette Rose

I´ve stumbled upon Evette Roses Work actually a few months ago. I didn´t really look into it that time but yesterday it stumbled into my awareness again and her outlook on the body and trauma seems very fascinating. What do you guys think ? :)

I´m definetely going to order Metaphysical Anatomy and it´s following book and study it. 

Has anyone of you practiced the trauma release techniques of Evette Rose ? 

Has anyone read Metaphysical Anatomy ? 

I havent tried trauma release techniques given by her but i am constantly reading and studying Meta anatomy book. Its the one book i will always keep with me. Because of that book, i resigned for my job. It made me realize why do i have some physical ailments and then i started acting on her advices. Also, i help people whenver i cross the path with a patient. 

Please buy it

I have her book "Metaphysical Anatomy " and i find it very interesting . I read it randomly. Some things are repetitive and it seems like everything could be traced to the very beginning - conceiving /pregnancy /birth.

What is trauma release technic?