Diego

Current Situation

8 posts in this topic

Current Situation

Hi, right now I fill that I, through my body's vibrations, am already starting to fill the conflict that is coming in the world. What trigger it was the news from a day or two days ago depending where you are in the world I believe, all my classmates and teachers in school have been talking about it and I in my heart felt ("This is what Teal said was going to happen and Now I fill it completely"). Maybe the ones reading this have already saw the video on youtube about Teal talking to a woman about Trump becoming president, and how was the near future of society going to look like.  But when  it really hit me was when I was at my home and my mom was watching the recent news and she said ("This man is going to cause to another World War 3"). Now I fill that I need to do something. My plan was to go Costa Rica, and go to the Philia Center and work in helping others and myself raise our vibrations and start planning the new world. But that is something I imagine in my mind, but maybe or maybe not I don't have the courage to do because of the damn inner child destroying school and my familiy's backlash. I done work on embracing the shadow aspects of myself and still have things to work on. Im a 17 year old Crystal Child who has gone through major emotional turmoil and even though I've managed to put my foot of independence and be in a slightly better place mentally and emotionally as I was before I am still not in the place I want to be. I would like to know your opinions on the current situation and how do you feel. 

Thank you.

I can feel it too, the collective energy is very intense and full of fear like I've never felt before. I am working on my own frequency and trying to be positive when I can be. But there is simply no stopping what's coming, I am very afraid. I am trying to focus on enjoying every day as best I can, because there is nothing else to tangibly look forward to. Thinking about the short-term and long-term future is beyond harrowing. 

yeah I feel it coming too, whether its in less than a year or 5 years its coming and yeah.. this is a collective wake up call because nobody want to wake up, so waking is no longer a choice. besides the news I feel fine, looking forward to the future, after the bad stuff. I'll teach people how to not eat and get rid of every addiction and belief so there is no emotional attachment and you will be living on prana, its a option, but its not for everyone, but some were born just for the new earth, since time isn't real you can already do 5d stuff now just listen to your higher self, its just your beliefs that stop you and listening to other people above yourself. thinking about it is way worse than when its actually here. we are evolving remember? or dying one or the other, yes this is really happening and possible. living off prana is in my paradigm.

• Upvote 1

Kroge , I say to you there is a great deal to look forward to. We are so close to the veil being fully lifted , allowing the real transforming energies to help us ascend. It is then that drastic changes in our physical bodies will begin. If you thought you were in a high spiritual level then all should prepare for the loving energies that will take us to the point we are all wishing to be. Current retrograde energies are bringing up old pain and issues , including talks of war and so on. It is best not to give these energies too much attention and work on your inner self and past personal issues so that you are coming from a place of no fear. Fear will hold you back , hence the reason to give politics a miss right now. If you keep getting involved in 3D bullshit , then that is where you will stay. Let it go , with love and compassion and await what is coming soon. My advice to all is to give yourself fully to the energies that are to benefit you , and give a pass to ANY negative thoughts and energies trying to hold us down.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Craig said:

Kroge , I say to you there is a great deal to look forward to. We are so close to the veil being fully lifted , allowing the real transforming energies to help us ascend. It is then that drastic changes in our physical bodies will begin. If you thought you were in a high spiritual level then all should prepare for the loving energies that will take us to the point we are all wishing to be. Current retrograde energies are bringing up old pain and issues , including talks of war and so on. It is best not to give these energies too much attention and work on your inner self and past personal issues so that you are coming from a place of no fear. Fear will hold you back , hence the reason to give politics a miss right now. If you keep getting involved in 3D bullshit , then that is where you will stay. Let it go , with love and compassion and await what is coming soon. My advice to all is to give yourself fully to the energies that are to benefit you , and give a pass to ANY negative thoughts and energies trying to hold us down.

I know, it all sounds great to me but my life experience does not show me those things. I've tried, I literally do not have the reference points to be able to imagine the types of positive things that other people seem to experience. I am experiencing many profound healing shifts lately, but the reality is that someone like me is in a terrible position to live through a world war. I don't see the positive side in an already-inhospitable climate becoming even more inhospitable. I have synchronicities coming out of my ears but other than that I'm not seeing these higher frequency shifts moving my physical life that much, and certainly not in any way that is making me feel good about what's coming. That is why I am not hopeful, on an individual level. On a collective level I guess the thinking is that it can't get much worse so the only way to go is up? But it can get worse and it probably will.

I do not follow any politics at all and haven't for many years. That doesn't mean I can't still see and feel the collective vibration sinking deep into fear, all the while being maliciously directed by the system powers. So that's getting harder to deal with as I feel it pressing down every day, in fact it is getting so intense that I expect something really shitty to happen on the world stage in the next few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Shitty things ARE going to happen all over the globe. We just had one of the most destructive cyclones in history , ww3 is a threat but not likely to occur, and destabilization world wide is the norm. This must occur to bring change. How do we handle this ? Myself , I ground with nature daily , and I send all the positive , high vibrational energy as far as I can send it out. Keep an eye out for positive news on social media sites. The big banks are getting the boot from some European countries, the fake money system is wobbly, the elites are loosing their grip on controlling us. With America pushing so hard for conflict , it must be all you hear about on the media sources.   With out these things , change would never occur , people would be too comfortable in their lives to bring on the changes required.  Things are going to plan at a fast rate, the globe reached a mass of over 75% of awakened people recently , all as predicted. We , as souls , chose to be here at this time . Now it is time to do the hard work to fulfill our dreams. Give yourself fully to the ascending energies and enjoy the ride ! We have all been through this before in a past life , we simply need to remember. Spiritual progression could be said to be just that REMEMBERING ! We were all high vibrational beings once before !

39 minutes ago, Craig said:

Shitty things ARE going to happen all over the globe. We just had one of the most destructive cyclones in history , ww3 is a threat but not likely to occur, and destabilization world wide is the norm. This must occur to bring change. How do we handle this ? Myself , I ground with nature daily , and I send all the positive , high vibrational energy as far as I can send it out. Keep an eye out for positive news on social media sites. The big banks are getting the boot from some European countries, the fake money system is wobbly, the elites are loosing their grip on controlling us. With America pushing so hard for conflict , it must be all you hear about on the media sources.   With out these things , change would never occur , people would be too comfortable in their lives to bring on the changes required.  Things are going to plan at a fast rate, the globe reached a mass of over 75% of awakened people recently , all as predicted. We , as souls , chose to be here at this time . Now it is time to do the hard work to fulfill our dreams. Give yourself fully to the ascending energies and enjoy the ride ! We have all been through this before in a past life , we simply need to remember. Spiritual progression could be said to be just that REMEMBERING ! We were all high vibrational beings once before !

I admire the level of positivity you can hold and I try to do the same thing. However I have little to no doubt that WWIII is coming - I have felt it imminent my entire life and now it is absolutely undeniable that it is coming within a matter of months at the very most. I am a very intellectually proud person and I usually refuse to say something that will make me look incorrect or foolish - so when I say I think WWIII is here, I mean it with everything I've got. I will be surprised if we make it to September without at least one nuclear attack. I also cannot believe 75% of this planet is awake. The problem with the system elite losing their grip is that they are getting desperate to hold on. Although you are correct that, ultimately, it's just another type of threat and it doesn't change that threats are always there, relative to our vibrational matches. I can see that the frequency shifts coming in are potent but personally I am bored and tired of healing and shadow work. If I start to see more physically manifested results then I'll change my stance on my/our seemingly dismal situation. I just hope I and everyone else can at least die quickly instead of having to suffer in a pro-longed way.