Sign in to follow this  
MC2

Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Lucid Dreams, etc.

5 posts in this topic

Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Lucid Dreams, etc.

Dearest Friends,

I have so many questions I was hoping some of you might have the answers to...please understand, I am new to all of this, so please be kind, as I am genuinely curious.

Is Remote Viewing more or less a shorthand, higher conscious version of Astral Projection?

Is it possible, through Astral Projection, to visit someone else who is having a Lucid Dream?  Or to see what they are dreaming about through Remote Viewing?

Is it possible, through Astral Projection, to perceive a danger in your own future, and remind yourself how to avoid it?

How, during a Lucid Dream, can I remember to ask to speak to my higher self?

I know that Remote Viewing can be very useful in determining the location of, and physical description of medical ailments, but can it also be used to heal them?  If so, can this method be used to heal yourself?  For example, nerve damage?

I have so many more questions, but I don't want to become a nuisance to anyone or wear out my welcome.

Thank you all for your enduring patience, your exquisite wisdom, and your loving kindness.  I Love You All!!

J

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MC2 said:

Is Remote Viewing more or less a shorthand, higher conscious version of Astral Projection? - No, if anything it is "lower" because you do not leave your body when remote viewing, and it is also a much easier skill to learn. It is very possible to remote view so hard that your consciousness leaves your body, but then this is no longer remote viewing. Unlike most psychic abilities, remote viewing has clearly-defined parameters because it was developed by the U.S government for spying, and they specifically designed it so that anyone could learn it regardless of their level of psychic ability. However I think people with high psychic ability have a natural proficiency for it and are also more likely to astral project when doing it. But they are not the same thing at all. Remote viewing is a focused practise where you view and mine information about very specific targets throughout the 3D time-space (usually). Astral projection is having your consciousness focus into a higher-dimensional plane above this one, it is a full multi-sensory higher-dimensional experience.

Is it possible, through Astral Projection, to visit someone else who is having a Lucid Dream?  Yes, this is very common. Or to see what they are dreaming about through Remote Viewing?  Don't know but probably - would be an advanced skill though IMO. One of the key points about remote viewing is that you can confirm your level of accuracy. Even the best remote viewers do not have even 80% accuracy, it's part of the game.

Is it possible, through Astral Projection, to perceive a danger in your own future, and remind yourself how to avoid it? - Yes, whenever you deal with the other dimensions you are stepping outside of usual time. And you are always dealing with the other dimensions whether you sense it or not. Future dangers are determined by your present vibrational matches though so it's not necessarily essential to view your future from a higher dimension to avoid dangers- see Teal's videos about the future.

How, during a Lucid Dream, can I remember to ask to speak to my higher self? - Desire, intend, feel.

I know that Remote Viewing can be very useful in determining the location of, and physical description of medical ailments, but can it also be used to heal them?  If so, can this method be used to heal yourself?  For example, nerve damage?  In theory, sure. Don't know about in-practise. I believe this is entering more soul retrieval/shadow work territory though, so I don't think people would usually call this remote viewing.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

I know that Remote Viewing can be very useful in determining the location of, and physical description of medical ailments, but can it also be used to heal them?  If so, can this method be used to heal yourself?  For example, nerve damage?  In theory, sure. Don't know about in-practise. I believe this is entering more soul retrieval/shadow work territory though, so I don't think people would usually call this remote viewing

I dont think that you can heal other just by remote viewing because in order to heal something in someones body you have to have a interaction with the the body part involved. And by just viewing there will be no change

To heal yourself by remote viewing that is possible because when you can see it as it really IS and you can fully resonate  with or embrase it and at that moment the charge at the damaged place will disolve. This has the same effect as soul retrieval/shadow work. Sometimes pictures or memories can come up, sometimes it just leaves or evaporates. Depends on the severity injury and the person level of awareness. 

• Upvote 2

I think using remote viewing for healing is just an over-stretch of the imagination. This type of healing is achieved on yourself by feeling. We can make it more complicated by talking about all the thousands of techniques from physical to mental to energetic but it's as simple as feeling into the issue. You could remote view it but it seems like adding an extra layer of complication. I don't know about remote viewing the illnesses of others; Teal describes herself as a "medical intuitive" which is probably similar. At this level you're using the same skills for remote viewing (namely listening) but it needn't have the specific remote viewing protocol. People go into a specific state of mind to remote view and it seems a lot more "strict" than other methods of extrasensory perception.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for your your responses!!!  I'm so glad there are such wonderful, kind and knowledgeable people in this community to turn to!!  There's so much to learn, and every answer seems to lead to ten more questions.  Before curiosity ultimately killed the cat, I can only imagine that it spent all nine lives asking insatiable questions!  Thank You Kroge for correcting me about the level of consciousness regarding Remote Viewing!  You guys are the best!!

• Upvote 2