Sign in to follow this  
vana

Dating should be fun

3 posts in this topic

Dating should be fun

Im getting  bored of guys who i would initially date. It´s like I'm not excited about it. Is it my fault or is it because it just shouldn't be anymore??  Or is it because I should get to know a guy better.? Or maybe its the LOA trying to tell me something LOL! Does this happen to anyone?   thanks for answering

Edited by Vania

I wonder if instead of dating people would choose a person they just want to spend time with maybe then they would not hold each other to certain level of expectations but rather bring out their true best selves possible  and maybe only then a date would have a special meaning again?

• Upvote 1

when we feel love or fall in love with someone that is our heart chakra opening up, we just choose to feel that with one person so our beliefs make it happen, like that feeling of the heart opening up like a flower can only be felt with one person (your partner) but you can have that with anyone really with no intention of the sexual part. I guess don't mistake that feeling with being in love, its just your heart chakra open and we attach different meaning and beliefs attached to that feeling when its a open heart chakra, source energy/love, same thing. It depends what you want in a relationship, but they're all mirrors to see yourself there's no perfect person just constantly evolving and pick yourself above anyone else no matter how open your heart is around this person. there's plenty of time to get to know someone, it never ends because we are constantly evolving and sometimes we evolve away from each other and that's fine too, it depends on the person really.

• Upvote 3